Status: Finished!

Could He Be My Mr. Wonderful?

Chapter Twenty Two

Kim's POV.

I can't believe this. My boyfriend is in a coma! It's all my fault! This should have happened to me! He doesn't deserve this!

"Kim, are you okay?" I hear a panicky voice say. I look up and see my Mother running towards me, Kiara and Dad in tow.

Fury builds inside of me. Part of it came from Mother telling me that I had to go to school and the other half of it came from everything that just happened. "What the Hell are you doing here?!" I hiss angrily at my Mother.

"Kimberlee! Don't you dare talk to me like that!" She screeches.

"Just shut up! None of this wouldn't have happened if you kicked me out!! I'm pissed with you trying to run my own freaking life!! I'm going to be 17 in four months! I have my own kids now! I do NOT need you telling me what to do!! Just get out!!" I scream. Some nurses pause and watch us worriedly. I turn to them. "What are you starring at?! Don't you have freaking lives to save?! Just leave!!" I yell at them. Looking scared they quickly run off.

"Kimber-" My Mother starts to say in a warning voice but I cut her off.

"Didn't I tell you to leave?! Your ruining my life!!" I angrily shove her towards the exit.

"Mom, maybe it's better if you just go." Kiara says to her. She didn't mean for me to hear but I did.

"Fine. But you better watch it, Kimberlee!"

"You better not be threatening me!" I scream as Dad leads her out. As soon as they leave I fall to the floor in tears. Kiara sits down beside me and hugs me. "It's going to be alright. Cameron's going to be fine." She whispers.

"Where are my children?"

"Want me to get them?"

I nod.

"Okay. I'll be right back." She gets up and leaves.

I go sit in the chair and wait.
******
When she comes back she hands me a sleeping Tamrin first then a wide awake Alana. Looking at Ali makes me cry a bit more as she looks exactly like her Father.

"Call me stupid: How old are they?" Kiara asks.

I look up at her. "They'll be exactly one month old in two days."

She nods. "Right. You okay?"

"Not really."

"I know, sorry it was a stupid question."

"Do you really think Cam will be okay?" I ask quietly.

"I'm sure he will be."

"I hope your right."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's a short boring filler :) But we hope you do like it! <3

Comment & Subscribe! It would mean a lot <3