Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

I'm Sure

I trained all weekend to take on Kelly Kelly and when Monday came I still felt like I wasn’t ready. I took a deep breath as I straightened out my gear and tried to push the nerves out of my system. Mike walked over and wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on top of mine. “You can do this Baby, you’ve work hard this far, now you have the fight of your life, she may not look like much, but she’s a fighter” He said. I nodded slightly and closed my eyes and tightened my hand around my brothers dog tags before slipping them off and handing them to Mike. He slipped them over his head and I smiled slightly. I looked at myself in the Mirror. The tag team championship shined around my waist as Mike’s U.S title shined on his. He wrapped his arms around me before spinning me around and placing his lips on mine.

Once we pulled away the door opened. “Come on Love Birds. It’s time to make out Princess a Queen” Maryse said causing me to smile slightly. We pulled away from each other and Mike laced our fingers together. We slowly walked out and I ran a hand threw my hair. “Good Luck Chase” I looked over to see Matt and smiled slightly. “Thanks Matt” He smiled and we continued walking. I swallowed the lump in my throat as we neared the curtain. “Good Luck Chase! It’ll be the best fight of the night” Kelly said. We shook hands and I nodded. “Good Luck Kelly!” I said. Her music hit and I watched the little TV. “But you’re going down” I said. Mike and Maryse laughed and I smiled as Justin started talking . “This bout is set for one fall and it is for the WWE Diva’s Championship. Introducing first the Reigning Champion Kelly Kelly!” He said. She got in the ring and pranced around and then my music hit.

We all walked out and I threw a smirk on my face even though my heart was beating about 500 times a minute and I felt like I was going to be sick. “And introducing the Challenger being accompanied to the ring by The United States Champion The Miz and The Intercontinental Champion Maryse Chase Cassidy!” Justin said before jumping out of the ring. I handed my belt to Mike before jumping in the ring as Mike and Maryse went over to the announcers table. The ref held the Diva’s belt up and rang the bell. Locked up with Kelly and out of nowhere she throws me out of the ring in front of the announcers table. I scooted back as he got out and she stopped walking as I felt a hand on my shoulder “come on Chase, you can do it” Mike said. I nodded slightly and h moved back and Kelly walked over and pulled me up. She moved to throw me into the steel steps when I reversed it and she collided with them instead.

I took a deep breath and rolled back in the ring when she did. I went to hit her with the Final Chase when she slammed me down to the mat with a bulldog. The only problem was that she totally blotched it and I landed wrong on my left shoulder. Maryse stood up from the table as Mike ran over to distract the ref. Maryse got in the ring and slammed Kelly to the mat with the French kiss. I slowly stood up and Mike got down as I lifted Kelly up. I hit her with the Final Chase and covered her for the three count. I rolled off of her and the ref raised my arm causing me to hiss in pain. “Are you ok Chase?” The ref asked. I nodded and he handed me the belt. Mike and Maryse ran in and Mike hooked the belt around my waist and slipped the tag team belt around my good shoulder and we slowly walked backstage. Once we passed the curtain I leaned against the wall. “Are you ok?” Mike asked concerned and I shook my head as Kelly slowly walked back. “Chase are you ok? I messed that bulldog up so bad” I smiled slightly. “Yeah, I’m ok. Thanks Kelly” I said. She smiled. “I’m looking forward to a rematch” I smiled and nodded once she walked away I looked at Mike and Maryse “I need ice before I start to bawl like a 2 year old” I said. they nodded and we walked back to the medics room.

“It looks like you bruised the bone, it should be ok, just a little sore is all.” I nodded slightly and jumped off the table. We walked back to the locker room and I changed into a pair of jeans and rummaged around in Mike’s bag till I found on of his shirt’s saying I’m awesome and slipped it on. I pulled it up to show my stomach and tied it in the back and slipped my Diva’s belt around my waist and slung my tag team belt over my shoulder as Mike walked out of the bathroom. He looked at my shirt and smiled. “Look’s sexy baby” I smiled. “The belt or the shirt?” He smiled “both” he walked over and I pulled his lips down to mine. “Good, now you have to go out and win your belt” I said. He smiled and nodded and I laced my fingers threw his as Maryse walked in. We walked over to the curtain just as Triple H was calling me and Maryse out. I looked at Mike confused but my music hit and we walked out and down to the ring.

“Now ladies, as impressive as it was that you won those tag team championships last week, I have a proposition for you” He said. we looked at each other and then I glanced at him. I was kinda of wish Mike had come out with us now. “Those are belts for the Male wrestlers.” I narrowed my eyes in confusion. “Now you won those but how about you give them back so I can have the Men fight for them.” He said. We tightened our hold on the belts “No I’m not taking your tag team championship…Guys!” two guys walked from backstage carrying two boxed. Nice looking boxes. I glance at Maryse and she looked at me confused. “Now how about I give you the First ever Diva’s Unified Tag Team Championships and you give me the men’s?” He said. I looked at Maryse then looked at the matching titles the men were now holding out and she nodded and we handed them to his as the guys handed us ours. “Ladies and Gentlemen your first ever Diva’s Tag Team Champions Maryse and Chase!” Triple H said and I smiled. He walked out of the ring and Mike’s music hit.

He walked down and congratulated us as we got down and sat down at the commentator’s table. We slipped the headphones over our ears “Congratulations Girls!” Cole said and I smiled. “Thank you Cole! It’s nice to know some people recognize real talent when they see it!” Maryse said. “Yeah real talent of cheating” King said. I looked over at him and pouted “Oh King, do you now like us?” I asked. “He laughed slightly “It’s not that I don’t like you, I don’t like how you got your titles” He said. “But they did fight for them either way” J.R said. I smiled. “I think you guys did a fabulous job! And Chase congrats on holding your first ever Diva’s Championship!” “Aw, Michael you’re so sweet. You’re my favorite I’m gonna come sit by you” I said. “Woohoo You hear that boys she likes me best. How do you like that?!” Michael said. I smiled and stood up. I sat down in a chair next to him and watched as John Cena got in the ring and Justin hopped out along with Mike. I stood up slowly and walked over to Mike. “Do you want your help babe?” He looked at me and Maryse walked over. “Only if I look to be losing” I smiled “Not a chance in hell” I said. He smiled and jumped back in the ring. We stood in his corner and John had the upper hand for the majority of the match. John hit the AA on Mike and Maryse jumped up on the Mat while I ran around the ring. I jumped in and John looked over at me and I hit him with my Diva’s title and slid back out of the ring and got on my knees crawling all the way back to the other side of the Ring and jumping up next to Cole.

I watched Mike hit the Skull Crushing Finally and get the three count. I jumped up and ran in the ring as the ref held his hand up. I jumped on him and he spun around. I jumped down and took the belt from the ref and clipped it around his waist. We climbed out of the ring and walked to the top of the ramp and we all held up both of our titles. I grabbed a mic from the tech and smiled. “Your Time is up…Our time is Now!” I said. John looked at us in shock and we smirked before walking backstage. “Nice insult CC” Maryse said and I smiled. “Yeah, I couldn’t resist.” I said. We walked back to the locker room and I plopped down on the couch as Mike went to get changed. “Well I’m gonna head to the hotel. Tell Mike I said congrats” Maryse said. I nodded and stood up and we hugged. “Ok, see you tomorrow?” She nodded. “Oh course!” I smiled and she walked out of the room with her title and her bag.

Once Mike walked out of the bathroom he set his title down next to mine and looked at me. I smiled and ran over and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. “I’m so proud of you” I said He smiled “I couldn’t have done it without you” He said. “And I couldn’t have done it without you” He smiled and slammed his lips on mine. I smiled and jumped down then pulled away. “Come on champ, let’s go back to the hotel” I said. He smiled and I grabbed my belts and my bag as he grabbed his and we walked out of the room and hailed a cab to the hotel.

Once we got back to our room I set my belts on top of my bag and Mike set his next to mine. I bit my lip slightly. He looked over at me and I leaned against the door. We had been dating for almost a month. And everything was going perfect. And I think I was falling for him. And I was falling fast. He walked over to me and placed his hands on my waist and leaned down and kissed me gently. It got hot pretty fast and he lifted me up and pushed me against the door. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my hands threw his hair and pulled his shirt off. He walked over to the bed and laid me down and pulled my heels off before crawling on top of me. He pulled my shirt off and unbuttoned my pants as I threw his belt across the room. He pulled away and looked at me. “I love you Chase” my eyes widened but a smile crept onto my face. “I love you too Mike” He leaned down and attached his lips to mine again and I used my feet to push his pants off. He pulled mine off and looked at me. “Are you sure?” I smiled and nodded.

“I’m Sure”
♠ ♠ ♠
exactly 2000 words. couldn't do that again even if i tried.