Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

Pain

Everything was going perfect…for about 3 months. That’s when it all started to fall apart and it started with these words. “And you’re new Intercontinental Champion Beth Phoenix!” I groaned from my spot on the floor as Mike ran down the ramp. He ran over to me as Maryse rolled out of the ring next to me. Now she was supposed to lose that championship, but not this way. “Chase, baby look at me” Mike said. It was totally out of character and if someone heard he’d be in trouble but I don’t think he cared. Here this is what happened.

3 minutes prior

I stood on the ring apron distracting the ref when all the sudden my legs were pulled out from underneath me. See I was completely confused considering how Beth was supposed to knock me down and then pin Maryse for the win and the title. I landed hard on the ground and looked up to see Nikki and Brie. I was dizzy ad next thing I knew I was slammed into the steal steps. My head slammed off the top corner and I landed face first on the ground as I heard the bell ring.

“And your New Intercontinental Champion Beth Phoenix!”

Present time.

I felt myself being lift up onto a stretcher and wheeled out of the arena as the fan’s clapped. I don’t know if it was a You did good or thank god she got her ass kicked clap. Once we were backstage Mike and Maryse were freaking out and I heard Matt’s voice as well. I felt the medics wrap a brace around my neck and I sat up and took it back off pushing their hands away. “Chase stay down” Matt said. I rolled my eyes and stood up off the stretcher landing in Mike’s arms. “Chase get on the stretcher” Mike said. “No, I’m going to fuck up some bitches. When I’m done with them you’ll be able to fucking tell them apart.” I said. I didn’t care that the cameras where there. I was done playing nice with those stupid bitches.

The camera’s went away and I landed in Mike’s arms. “Just let them check you out baby please” I nodded slightly and he lifted me back up on the stretcher. “She may have a concussion. You’re not wrestling tonight or Friday. You’ll be cleared by Monday, just take it easy for the rest of the week” One said I nodded slightly and Mike helped me off the stretcher and I looked at Matt. “Tell your fucking whore and her god damn sister that this is personal. And they better watch their god damn backs cause I’m not playing nice anymore.” I snapped. He looked at me shocked and Mike helped me back to our Locker Room. We sat down on the couch and Maryse sat next to me. “You ok?” I smiled slightly. “My head is kinda fuzzy, but I’ll get the bitches back” I said. She smiled. “Will you be ok back here when we go to my match?” Mike asked and I nodded. “You scheduled to lost too?” I asked. “Yeah to Dolph in his rematch for the U.S title.” He said. I kissed his cheek. “That sucks. Me and Maryse lose our tag belts in two weeks. Then we all fall apart! So depressing.” I said. They laughed and stood up. “Ok well we’ll be back ok” I nodded and they walked out of the room as I flipped on the TV to Raw.

“We’ve just learned Chase Cassidy is not cleared to wrestle tonight. So her match against Kelly Kelly has been canceled and will take place another time.” J.R said. “Poor Chase! Those Bella twins are something else! Attacking her like that!” Cole said and I smiled slightly. “I’ll admit you’re right there Cole. That never should have happened to Chase” I smiled as king said this and then Mike’s Music hit. “This match is for the United States Championship! Introducing first the current Champion being accompanied to the ring by one half of the Diva’s Tag Team Champions Maryse The MIZ!!” I smiled and watched them walked down the ramp. “And if your just joining us ladies and gentlemen this is the reason that half the tag champs are missing” King said.

It showed a recap of the Bella’s attacking me and I narrowed my eyes. It went back to the normal screen and Mike and Maryse were staring angrily at the screen. “Completely uncalled for the Bella’s to attack Chase like that! Completely uncalled for!” Cole said. Dolph’s music hit and him and Vicky walked out causing me to roll my eyes. The match went well and Maryse attacked Vicky the Bella twins ran out. “Oh fuck no!” I said. This wasn’t planned and it wasn’t in the script. I ran out of the locker room and straight out the curtain as the bell rang signaling Mike lost. I shoved Brie off Maryse and Pulled Nikki back and slammed her into the ring post. Maryse got up and the Bella’s ran at us and it was a full out fight. And nobody was pulling moves. It was war and someone was going to get hurt. “You stupid bitch!” I yelled as I slammed Nikki into the steps. I felt arms pull us apart and I looked to see a ref and I shoved him off and jumped Nikki again knocking her and the ref holding her to the ground.

We were pulled apart again And this time she got loose and tried to jump me when I full on kicked her directly in the ribs. She punched me in the side and we were pulled apart again and the Ref pulled me up the ramp. Mike was in the ring just standing up and Maryse was being held on the other side of the ring. I shoved the refs off me and ran and speared Nikki directly to the floor. I slapped her hard across the face when I felt familiar arms wrap around me and mike pulled me up the steps while Maryse stood in front of me and we glared at the Bella twins. I fought in Mike’s arms and he pulled me backstage and to the locker room. Once we were in the room he let me go and I took a deep breath. “I fucking hate those sluts.” I said. Maryse nodded and Mike looked at us. “I’m gonna take a shower. Just try and relax” I nodded and we sat down on the couch.

We watched the TV and then a King said coming up next would be an interview with the Bella’s. I nudged Maryse. “Mike, Were gonna go get something to eat!” I called he yelled back an ok and we walked out of the room and walked around to the interview area. “Time for some revenge. They want to attack us from behind, we’ll return the favor” I said and she nodded. We saw the Bella’s walk over and the interview started. “Brie and Nikki, The Bella’s. Why did you attack both Maryse and Chase tonight?” The guy asked, I couldn’t remember his name if my life depended on it. “Because! They deserved it!” “And we want those titles.” Brie said I rolled my eyes and looked at Maryse and she nodded. WE ran over and hit them from behind and slammed them into the wall and then to the ground. “And you two deserved that!” I said. “And if you want out titles…Come and Get them. Next Monday” Maryse said.

We walked away and back to the locker room leaving them laying on the floor. When we walked back in the room Mike was standing there leaning against the wall. I smiled and Maryse grabbed her belt and bag. “I’m out!” I laughed and she walked out. Right she has my back against some stupid whores but not my boyfriend. “We were just returning the favor” I said. He sighed and walked over and wrapped his arms around me. “I know, just your already hurt.” I smiled slightly and leaned up and placed my lips on his. “I’m ok. Just a little headache.” I said. He smiled and kissed my head. “All better?” he asked and I shook my head. “Nope it hurts here” I said pointing to my forehead. He smiled and then I pointed to my cheek. He kissed there then I pointed to my lips and he kissed me.

Once we pulled away we grabbed our stuff and walked out. “When do you lose your belt?” He asked pointing to my Diva’s belt. “Umm, I lose it to Kelly, and I’m pretty sure it’s at the next Pay-Per-View” I said. He nodded. “That’s when I lose mine to John” He said. “We won them on the same night and we are losing them on the same night. Ouch.” I said. He laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of the building and over to the rental car and drove back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm on a roll! This is like my 5th update tonight! And i'm still wide awake!