Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

Broken

I walked into the arena with Mike two weeks later, this was the week me and Maryse would lose our tag team titles. But finally everything was back to normal. Me and Matt were best friends again, Maryse was closer to me than ever and me and Mike were perfectly perfect! And I was in such a good mood. Oh and the surprise I had for Cassie last week was I walked out to the ring in a custom made shirt that had her name on it. We walked into the dressing room and Maryse was already there. I smiled and ran over and hugged her before grabbing my outfit out of my bag. The feud with the Bella’s was officially over and we were semi civilized with each other now. There was a knock on the door and Mike opened it to reveal Matt holding something behind his back.

He walked in and I blinked slightly. “Happy Birthday Chase!” He yelled. I smiled and he held out a guitar with a huge smile on his face. I smiled and took it looking at it. “Matt this is amazing” I said. He smiled as i hugged him. “Thanks Mattie” He hugged me tightly before walking out. I shook my head and grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt before walking in the bathroom and changing. I walked back out to see Maryse and Mike on different sides of the room and shrugged. Maryse walked into the bathroom to Change and Mike looked at me. “You didn’t tell me it was your birthday” I shrugged “I don’t tell anyone. Matt know because he has known me forever. It’s just another day to me” I said. “You also never told me you played guitar” He said. I smiled. “Well, now you know” I said.

Maryse walked out and we grabbed our belts. I held mine close to my chest above my Diva’s Championship Belt. “I’mma miss you pretty belt” I said. Maryse laughed and I kissed Mike before we walked out of the locker room and toward the curtain. The Bella twins were looking at us with a glare. I blinked until I realized they were glaring at Maryse. I looked at them and they smiled slightly almost sympathetically at me. I smiled back and I heard Kelly Kelly’s music stop as she and Eve must be out at the ring. My music started and Me and Maryse walked out and down to the ring.

Once the match started it was going good, until I heard the Bella’s calling my name. We all looked over at them and this wasn’t part of the script. Last minutes changes I guess. “Chase! We just have to show you something” Nikki said. I blinked and she pointed to the Tron and I looked up as the screen flickered from me looking confused to the locker room. Mine, Matt’s and Maryse’s locker room. I blinked slightly as I watched myself walk into the bathroom to change a few minutes ago. I didn’t know they recorded that. AS soon as the door shut Maryse walked over to Mike and he wrapped his arms tightly around her and kissed her. It wasn’t scripted. I knew that. It felt like my heart was breaking. The screen turned back to me and Brie took the mic. “And that wasn’t the first time. Why do you think he didn’t want you to leave the hotel Chase?”

That’s what the looks were for. And I know they were doing it this way, because if they would have told me, I never would have believed them. I looked over at Maryse and she looked shocked and guilty. I felt tears well up in my eyes and fall down my face. Kelly decided now would be a good time to bulldog Maryse. Maryse crawled over to me for a tag but I dropped off the apron and walked over to Justin and grabbed my Diva’s Championship Belt as Eve covered Maryse for the win. I walked backwards up the ramp and to the Bella’s. “Thanks, for telling me. Maybe you’re not as bad as I thought. And I’m sorry for jumping you” They looked at me shocked and I motioned for the mic and Brie handed it to me. I looked at the ring where Kelly and Eve were now out of and Maryse was leaning against the bottom rope. “You were supposed to be my best friend Maryse. But you know something, Revenge is a Bitch, just like you” I dropped the mic and walked backstage. As soon as I was past the curtain and took off in a sprint and ended up somewhere in the arena.

I leaned against a wall and slid down pulling my knees to my chest. I leaned my head on my knees and felt sobs escape my lips. I felt arms wrap around me and I looked up to come face to face with Matt. He looked at me sadly and I slammed into him as I bawled my eyes out like a 5 year old. “It’s ok Chase” I buried my head in his neck and he pulled us up. He lifted my up bridal style and carried me threw the backstage area. “Matt! Is she ok?” It was John. I can’t believe he still cared after I screwed him over the way I did. Matt shook his head and I pulled away from Matt and he set me down. I wiped the tears off my face and noticed Maryse walk around the corner with a camera crew behind her. She hadn’t seen me yet. “Chase…” Matt said but before either him or John could grab me I ran over and slapped her as hard as I could across the face.

“You were supposed to be my best friend! And you kiss my boyfriend. What did you sleep with him to?” She didn’t say anything and my blood boiled. “You just pissed off the wrong fucking person” I said. I punched her as hard as I could in the face and she landed hard on the ground. I walked past the camera crew and down the hall to the locker room with them following me. I slammed open the door and Mike jumped up. “Babe it’s not what you think” He said. “What Mike?? You tripped and fell!?” I asked sarcastically. He walked over to me and I kicked him hard in the nuts before punching him I the face. He landed on the ground holding his jaw. “Oops It slipped” I said. I grabbed my bag and the guitar Matt gave me. “Yeah, best fucking birthday ever” I muttered. I kicked him in the stomach for good measure before walking out of the room. I ran into Triple H on the way to the guys locker room and he looked at me. “Chase, go ahead and take the rest of the week off. Matt can go with you” I nodded slightly before continuing to walk.

I walked out of the building and hailed a cab to the hotel. Matt jumped in the cab with me but didn’t say anything. We got to the hotel and he paid the driver. He grabbed my hand and led me to his room and opened the door. I set my stuff down and he grabbed my key out of my bag and left. He returned a few minutes later with my suitcase and then looked over at me. He walked a little closer and I felt tears fall down my face. He pulled me into a hug and a new wave of sobs escaped my lips. “The only positive thing about this is that it doesn’t hurt as much as it did when we broke up” I said. He rubbed my back slightly and I took a deep breath and pushed all the pain away. I pulled away from him and leaned against the back of the couch.

He got up and grabbed my guitar and handed it to me along with a notebook. I just randomly strummed for a while and eventually fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kinda short