Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

This is Only the beginning

When I woke up on Saturday I took a shower and got dressed before walking out of the bathroom. Matt had just walked in the door and he sent me a smile and walked over. “Are you ready?” I shrugged slightly and his smile fell. “Chase, please, I know it hurts, and I know your upset, but you haven’t smiled in almost a week, the broken look in your eyes is killing me.” He said. I pulled him into a hug when there was a knock on the door. We pulled away and he walked over and opened it. His face changed from a frown to angry in a split second. “I just need to talk to her” Mike’s voice said. I felt like a knife had been stabbed in my heart. I pushed back the pain and walked over to the door. The moment I saw him I was pissed.

I glared at him. “I have nothing to say to you Mike” I said. He looked at me sadly. “I’m sorry ok” I smiled and his face lit up. “You’re really sorry Mike?” I asked walking towards him. He backed up a little thinking I was coming with him. I noticed a lot of wrestlers getting off the elevators including Maryse but I looked at Mike and smiled. “Chase…”Matt said. I placed my hands on Mike’s shoulder. “Yes I’m so sorry” He said. I smiled. “Good…Because I’m not” I said. He looked at me confused before I brought my knee up to his nuts hard. I backed up. “Lesson One. Don’t ever break my heart. I’ll break you. You want to go fuck some bitch behind my back fine. I can do better then you.” I snapped. He slowly stood back up. “Lesson Two. Don’t ever get back up” I said before kicking him again. I felt arms wrap around me and I smiled. “This isn’t over. Trust me. You’re going to wish you never fucking met me. You may be awesome…But I’m I’ll Be Your Awesome Nightmare” He looked up at me and I pulled out of Matt’s arms and knelt down.

I ran my hand over his cheek “I hope she was worth it” I whispered. I stood back up and smiled at everyone. “Hi! Sorry, we had a difference of opinion.” I said before walking back into the hotel room. I stuck my head back out and looked at Mike. “Lessons Three It’s over when I say its over and I always win.” I said. Maryse ran over to Mike and helped him up. “Oh Mattie look at the lovely couple.” I said. He smiled and we walked back into the room. “Feel better?” I nodded “Much!” He laughed and I sat down on the bed and messed around on my guitar. “I’m so excited for tomorrow. Did you hear that Mike and John’s match became an open Match?” I asked and he nodded.

“Yeah, I’m gonna have fun watching him lose. I got him that title and I’m so gonna take it away.”

When it was time to leave for the pay per view I got dressed in my gear and walked with Matt out of the hotel and caught a cab to the venue. When we got there and looked around the empty venue. “It’s so big” I said causing him to laugh. “This isn’t your first pay per view” He said I smiled. “I know but still” he shook his head and we walked backstage. I walked into John’s locker room and he looked up at me and I smiled slightly. “So um, sorry about hitting you in the face with my title a while back, but I’m gonna fix it.” I said. before he could say anything I walked out of the dressing room and into mine and Matt’s. he looked up at me and I smiled. “Ready?” I asked and he nodded. He was fighting Dolph for the U.s Championship. He was gonna lose, poor Mattie. “Are you?” I smiled. “Yeah, kinda nervous. When I won, I won cause we cheated. I’m kinda scared to do it on my own. And god only knows if that dumb bitch will get involved.” I said. He smiled slightly. “You can do it chase.”

When it was my turn Matt walked me to the curtain and wished me luck again. My music played threw the arena and I felt my heart jump out of my chest before I walked out. I walked down the ramp and jumped in the ring. I took a deep breath as the ref held up the title then rang the bell. Kelly held her hand out and I smiled before shaking her hand and pulling her into a hug. “If she comes out, I honestly had nothing to do with it” I said and she nodded. We pulled away and locked up. When Kelly went to hit me with her finisher I reversed it and hit her with the final chase and covered her for the three count. I smiled and the ref held up my hand and handed me the belt. I walked over and helped Kelly up and held her hand up. She pulled me into a hug. “I knew you were good on your own” I smiled “Thanks” I said.

She hopped out of the ring and I slowly followed and walked backstage. Matt was waiting for me and he pulled me into a hug. “You did it!” I nodded and he pulled my brother’s necklace out of his pocket and slipped it over my head. I smiled and we walked around backstage for a while. When the championship match came on Maryse was banned from ring side and I smirked. I wasn’t. I waited until Mike had the upper hand before slowly walking out and standing at the top of the ramp. He eventually saw me and then just looked at me I smirked before pointing behind him. He turned around and turned right into the AA from John and john covered him for the win. I pulled the mic out of my back pocket as John hopped out of the ring. I smiled and looked at Mike. “I’m the one that got you that title. And I’m the reason you just lost it. This is only the beginning Miz.” I said. John walked up the ramp and raised my hand and his title. I smiled before letting go of his hand and walking backstage. It was his time to shine. Matt smiled at me as I walked back into the dressing room. I smiled back and plopped down beside him.

“And to think, This is Only the beginning”
♠ ♠ ♠
i feel kinda bad that it was so short....