Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

Date?

Monday came fast and I kinda wish it was still the week. I was having a lot of fun with Maryse and Matt, as well as all the guys I had met so far. I was rooming with Maryse now so Matt could have his room back and she was definitely my best friend. Well right next to Matt. I won in my match against Beth, only because the stupid Bella Bitches came out. It was officially war. I hated those bitches. Right now everyone was sitting in the locker room watching the Match between Rey and Mike. When Mike lost I could see he was pissed. I had come to be close with Mike to. He went with me to get coffee almost every morning. I stood up and everyone went to congratulate Rey as I slowly walked into the guys locker room to see Mike pacing. “Mike?” He looked up at me and continued pacing.

I slowly walked in and walked over to him and grabbed his arm. “Mike look at me” He stopped pacing and stood in front of me. “Now take a breath” He did but started pacing again. I grabbed both his arms and pulled him into a hug. His arms slid around my waist and I smiled slightly and pulled away enough to where I could see his face but I was still in his arms. Something about being around him calmed me down and relaxed me. “Listen. You may have come up a little bit short this time, but you have a LONG career ahead of you. You’re on of the WWE’s shining stars. You WILL have more chances and you will hold that title again” I said. He smiled and nodded “You’re right” I smiled “Of course I am” He rolled his eyes playfully and I leaned up and kissed his cheek. “No take a shower, because I’m taking you somewhere tonight, not quite sure where…but still! And I have to be out there for Mattie’s match and you have a promo. And you smell kinda funny” I said. He smiled and I pulled away.

I blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it as I walked out the door. I noticed Rey and smiled running over and pulling him into a hug. “Yay for Rey!” I said. He laughed and I pulled away. “Congrats Rey, but I have to get out there for Mattie’s match” I said. He nodded “Thanks Chase” I nodded and took off running to the curtain and leaned against Matt. “You ok?” I nodded “Long run. Good thing I’m already in my gear or I’d be dead!” He laughed and Dolph and Vicky walked past us “Don’t think you’re going to win” Vicky said. I rolled my eyes. “We’ll see. Matt doesn’t need to cheat to win” I said. She narrowed hey eyes “Yeah, I’m everything you wish you could be” She glared at me and Dolph’s music hit and they walked out. “If she says excuse me, I’m attacking” I said causing Matt to laugh. His music hit. “What kind of name is Dolph Ziggler anyways?” I muttered.

I threw on a smile and we walked out of the curtain as Justin Roberts announced Matt as Evan Bourne. We walked down the ramp and Matt slid in the ring and I walked around to Michael Cole and King. I sat down in the seat and slipped the headset on my ears. Yeah I found that out last minute. “So Chase? New Diva in town. Takin it to the Bella’s last week!” King said. “Hello King! Big fan of you I am. Big Fan. And it was about time someone shut those two up” I said. “The Bella’s are amazing, they are just saying what everyone is thinking” Cole said and I rolled my eyes “Michael do you think before you talk?” Because the shit that spills out your mouth sounds as stupid as you look” I said. King laughed “I like her” I smiled and I watched as Vicky moved to get on the apron and I took the head set off and ran over pulling her off and knocking her to the ground. I heard cheering, then booing then the bell ring. I looked over to see Matt had lost and I crawled over to him. “Mattie? Mattie are you ok?” He nodded and I helped him up as Dolph and Vicky walking up the ramp yelling into the camera. “God I want to get my hands on that woman” I said as we walked backstage. He laughed and Kelly Kelly and Eve walked up to me. “Are you ready Chase?” Kelly asked. I nodded. “Wish me Luck Mattie” He pulled me into a hug. “Good Luck” He walked back to the locker room and I smiled at Kelly and Eve. “Taking on your friend is hard, just stay in character” Eve said. I blinked at her tone and looked at her. “Ok One. Don’t tell me what to do. And Two I know what I’m doing. I may be new to WWE but not wrestling.” I said. Eve narrowed her eyes at me as Maryse, Melina, and Beth walked over. Maryse’s music hit “See you out there” She said. I nodded and sent her a thumbs up. Kelly’s music hit and her and Eve walked out then my music hit. I got my own entrance ha!

I walked out and down to the ring. Eve started off the match against Maryse. Then she tagged in Kelly And Maryse tagged in Beth. Then Beth tagged in Melina as Kelly tagged me in. I almost automatically hit Melina with the Chaser and then got the pin. The ref held my hand up along with Kelly who was holding her title and Eve’s hand. We walked backstage and Maryse hugged me. “That was great!” She said. I smiled “You were great!” I said as we walked to the locker room. I changed into a new outfit . “Where are you going all dressed up?” Maryse asked causing me to smile. “Out with Mike. Not like a date. Just to friends” I said. When I saw her face light up. “Do you like him?”

I bite my lip. “I think so. But I’ve only known him a week.” I said. “If he asked you to be his girlfriend, what would you say? Honestly?” She asked. I bit my lip. “I’d say yes” She smiled. “Go! I’ll take your bag back to the room.” She said. “Really?” She nodded and I hugged her before slowly walking out of the locker room. I walked to the guys locker room and covered my eyes and opened the door. “Chase? What are you doing?” Matt asked from somewhere. “Well, I’m on a mission to find Mike. But I have no idea who is dressed or not” I said. Right as I finished the sentence I ran directly into someone. “Well you found me” I moved my hand to see Mike. “Damn I’m good. Ready?” I asked and he nodded. “Ah look who going on a date” John said. “It’s not a date” We said together. “Aw!” I flipped him off and grabbed Mike’s hand pulling him out of the room “Look they are even holding hands!” “Shut up John!” I called.

I shook my head and looked at Mike and smiled. “Anyways, what do you wanna do? We can…go get something to eat, or watch a movie, or order room service and watch a movie, or walk or….something” I said. He laughed “how about room service and a movie” I nodded. “We have to stay for the rest of the show though” He said and I nodded. “Yeah, I know. Maryse left though.” He nodded and I jumped up on the speaker and Mike stood next to me as we watched the little TV. “Strange place for a TV” I said. Mike laughed and nodded.

We watched the rest of the show and then walked out. “Poor Rey. He didn’t even have the title for 24 hours” I said. Mike shrugged and I slapped his shoulder slightly and he smiled. “It would have been you” I said. He nodded and we caught a cab back to the hotel. We went to his room and he opened the door for me and I walked in. “Messy” I said. He rolled his eyes and I sprawled out across the bed. “What do you want to eat?” Mike asked. “Whatever you get is fine” I said. He talked on the phone and I blinked. “Wasn’t it supposed to be my treat?” he shrugged and I flopped back down. “What a gentleman” I said. He laughed and I sat up and looked at him. “What movie?” I bit my lip. “Battle L.A!” I said. He clicked a button then talked to someone on the phone then there was a knock on the door and he walked over. “This all happened within the span of 5 minutes.

We ate some kind of pasta and watched the movie. And once it was over I looked at him. “Feel better?” He nodded and I smiled and stood up. “It was a wonderful evening, but I fear I must be getting back to my room now” He laughed and stood up walking me to the door. We walked out and to mine and Maryse’s door. I turned around. “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.” I said. He smiled. “Maybe we can do it again, but this time we make it a date” He said. My eyes widened slightly but I nodded. “I’d like that” He smiled and leaned down and kissed my cheek and I slowly walked into the room. I waited until I heard his door shut before I screamed quietly turning Maryse’s attention from her computer over to me. “He asked me on a date!” I said. She smiled “Congrats” I smiled and walked over and sat on my bed.

“Should I tell Matt?” I asked. She looked over at me and nodded. “Before someone else does”. I nodded and stood back up walked out the door. I walked over to Matt’s door and knocked gently. He opened it up and smiled. I walked in and hugged him tightly. “I have to tell you something” I said. He nodded and I bit my lip. “I’m going out on a date with Mike” I said. He didn’t say anything but a small smile crept on his face. “I figured it would happen eventually.” I smiled and we both sat down on the couch. “What about you Mattie? Got in girls in the little head of yours?” He shook his head. “My head’s not little.” He said looking down. He was avoiding the question. I smiled slightly. “Tell me when your ready Matt. But I think I’m gonna head to bed. So I shall see you tomorrow morning” He nodded and I hugged him before walking out of the room and back into mine and Maryse’s. “So tired” I said. She laughed and I buried my head in the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya!