Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

When Can it Be Monday?

When we got back to the hotel Mike kissed me again before we said goodnight and he walked to his room. I quickly walked over to Matt’s door and knocked quickly. He unlocked the door and looked at me. “Why are you soaking wet Chase?” I smiled and wrapped my arms around him. He shut the door and I pulled away. “Mike asked me to be his girlfriend!” I said. He looked at me shocked. “What did you say?” He asked. “I said yes of course. I really like him Mattie” I said. He nodded slightly. “If he hurts you, I’m beating the hell out of him though.” I nodded and looked at him. “So…decided to tell me about the mystery girl you like?” I asked. He shook his head and I smiled slightly. “Ok, let me know when you are ready Mattie! I have to tell Maryse!” I said. I walked out the door and back to my room.

Maryse looked up at me and I smiled. “I’m dating Mike! He asked me to be his girlfriend!” I said. She smiled and squeaked and ran over pulling me into a hug. Once we calmed down about that I changed into a dry Jammies and sat on her bed “Now, what about you and Jack?!” I asked. She smiled “Well, we went out to breakfast this morning after running into each other in the lobby. He said he had wanted to ask me out for a long time but thought I’d turn him down.” She said. “And?” “Well, after we got back he walked me to the door and kissed me” I clapped. “So do you like him?” I asked. “Yeah, a little bit. I mean I’ve worked with the guy for years, and I’ve never talked to him as much as I did this morning” I smiled. “I’m so happy for you!” I said. We talked for an hour or so before we decided to go to sleep since it was almost midnight and we had a flight to catch at 9 am.

When we woke up the next morning it was thanks to people banging on the door. I groaned and buried my head in the pillow as Maryse groaned and stood up opening the door. “What do you want?” She asked. I snorted at her tone “Come on its morning be happy!” Matt said. I shook my head and felt someone pick me up. “Come on” Mike’s voice said and I shook my head. “Then you’re going on the plane in Hello Kitty Pj’s” He said I shrugged and he sat me back down on the bed before kneeling down in front of me. I climbed on his back and tried to fall back asleep as I felt someone slip my slippers back on my feet.

I felt Mike start to walk and I tightened my arms around his neck. I miss when you actually wore clothes to the ring not tights. You look funny” I muttered. He just started laughing. “When I was the chick magnate?” He asked and I nodded “When you where kinda heel kinda face. You were a heely face. Or a facey heal” I said. “She’s very random when she is tired” Matt said. “You smell good. Why do you always smell good? I mean it’s a good think and all but damn” He laughed again as the elevator doors opened and he started walking again. “I remember when Mattie tried the Mohawk thing. He looked like a dork” I said. “It only lasted a week before she threatened to cut my hair off” Matt said. I heard them all laugh and I smiled slightly. “She’s sleep most of today after running all day yesterday she’s pretty tired” Matt said. I’m pretty sure I feel asleep after that because all I remembered was everyone saying something about a cab.

When I woke up again I was on a couch in what looked like a locker room. But it was someone’s personal locker room. I blinked and looked around. I notices my bag and Mike’s bag sitting on the floor and I was still in my jammies. I stood up slowly and slipped my slippers on before walking out of the room and looking around. We were defiantly backstage. I knew it was Wednesday so it was probably a house show, and I didn’t have any house shows this week. “Nice Pj’s Chase” I looked up to see John and I rolled my eyes “Have you seen Mike?” I asked. “You mean your boyfriend?” He asked smirking and I nodded. “Yeah” He looked at me and smiled. “He had a match. But I think it just ended so he should be back here in a few minutes” I nodded “Thanks John. What about Matt?” “His match was against Matt” my mouth made an oh shape. And I shrugged before sitting down on the floor “What are you doing?” He asked amused. “Waiting. But if I walk I’ll fall. My legs hurt and I’m tired.” I said. “That’s what happened when you run for 11 hours straight” he said. I flipped him off and he laughed before walking away.

I didn’t have to wait long because a few seconds late Mike rounded the corner sweaty and holding his ribs. He looked over at me and smiled. I slowly stood up and he walked over and pecked my lips causing me to smile. “Did you win?” I asked and he shook his head. “No, it’s setting up for the feud.” I nodded and kissed his cheek before we walked into the locker room. “Mister Miz gets his own locker room today woo” I said and he laughed. Once he changed we headed to the hotel and I got a room with him cause Maryse was with Jack. I collapsed on the bed and groaned. “When will it be Monday?!” I asked. He laughed and walked out of the bathroom and laid down next to me and smiled. “It will be Monday in 5 days. It’s 12:02.” He said. I smiled and shook my head slightly as he wrapped his arms around me.

Thursday and Friday went about the same and Saturday and Sunday were mine and Mike’s off days so we messed around in the towns we were in and Finally it was Monday. Not that I didn’t want to spend time with Mike, I just wanted to jump Nikki and Brie.

When we got to the arena I couldn’t find Matt anywhere and it was slightly irritating. I hadn’t got to see him much the last week. He would always disappear. I pulled my shoes on and looked at my Outfit in the mirror as Mike walked in. I smiled and turned around. “Hey! Have you seen Matt? I can’t find him anywhere.” I said. He looked over at me “Ok I have to tell you something” I nodded and he grabbed my hand and led me over to the bench and I blinked slightly. “Matt has a girlfriend and has for a year” I blinked. “What? He would have told me by now” I said shaking my head. “Well Maryse and I have been telling him to tell you since you got here, but then you’re feud started with the Bella’s. He said he would but apparently he hasn’t yet” Mike said. I blinked slightly. “What do the Bella Bitches have to do with anything?” I asked. “Babe, he’s dating Nikki” I felt my eyes widened and I stood up.

His eyes held nothing but truth. I walked out the door and toward the guys locker room as Mike followed me. “Did everyone but me know?!” I asked as he caught up with me. He nodded and I felt my blood boil. Not at everyone else but at Matt. Why wouldn’t he tell me? I turned a corner to find Matt in a lip lock with Nikki and narrowed my eyes. I pulled Mike back around the corner and waited until Matt walked into the locker room before I opened the door and noticed Matt in there along with every other guy on the roster. Everyone looked at me and I walked over to Matt and shoved him against the wall roughly. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked. He looked at me shocked and confused along with everyone else in the room. I wasn’t known for being that harsh to anyone let alone my best friend. “What?” He asked moving forward but I shoved him back against the wall. “Why didn’t you tell me you were with her?” I snapped. His eyes widened and he looked over at Mike. “I saw you with her outside the door. Is that why you’ve been avoiding me for the past week?” I asked.

I sighed and moved again but I shoved him back into the wall. “Answer me Damn it!” I yelled. “Yes! I’ve been with her for a year” He said looking down. I backed away from him and shook my head. “Why? Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked. “Because you hate her! I knew you’d be upset! Like you are now!” He said. I shoved him against the wall again “Are you completely stupid?!” I yelled. He flinched slightly and I shook my head backing up again. “I don’t care who you date Matt! Yeah I hate the fucking bitch! But if she makes you happy I will try and get along with her. I’ll play nice. Because I want you happy and you’re my best fucking friend! Or at least I thought you were. I guess things have changed.” I said. I turned around and walked back to the door. “What do you mean?” He asked. I looked over at him and pushed the tears away “I mean, you lied to me Matt.” He went to say something and I rolled my eyes. “Fine you didn’t lie, but you also didn’t tell me the truth. 20 years we have been friends Matt. 20 fucking years! And you throw it all away over a bull shit reason of you thought I’d be mad. You should know me better than that! I hope she was worth it. I hope your stupid fucking lie was worth it.” I snapped before walking out the door. Once I heard it shut I took off in a run back to Mine and Mike’s locker room. The only reason we had our own was because Maryse, Mike and I were going to become some group or something.

I shut the door and leaned against the opposite wall and slid down placing my head in my hands as tears slowly began to fall from my eyes. I heard the door open then strong arms around me. I had just lost my best friend. And it was over some chick. “Chase…look at me” I looked up at Mike and the moment he saw my tears his eyes widened and he raised his hand up and wiped them off. “You still look beautiful even in tears” He said. I laughed slightly and he pulled me back into a hug. “Thank you for telling me” I said. He pulled away and looked at me. “Why are you thanking me? I told you something and your friendship with your best friend fell apart and now you’re crying” He said. I smiled slightly “It would have been worse if you told me later, because he wasn’t planning on telling me.” I said. I wiped the tears off my face and he pulled my up to my feet. “And now, I have to go beat the bitch down. Aw Vengeance will be good” I said. He smiled and I ran a hand threw my hair before pulling my beanie on my head. There was a knock on the door and we walked over considering we were heading there anyways. I opened the door to see Matt standing there and I narrowed my eyes. I shoved past him and started towards the curtain. I saw Brie and Nikki head out and Maryse was standing there waiting for her entrance. Meaning the match was against her. Oh now I see it all being put together. “Look Chase I’m sorry okay!” Matt called I rolled my eyes and Maryse looked over. “I heard, well everyone heard. You ok?” She asked and I nodded. “Yep I’m good. Shit happens right” I said. Her music started and she smiled “Good Luck!” I called and she put on her little smirk before walking out.

I watched the Match and watch Nikki and Brie switch and I rolled my eyes and looked at Matt “Now I get to beat you bitch down. Maybe it won’t be so hard being a heel” I snapped before I walked out of the curtain and ran down the ramp as the bell rang and the ref held up Brie’s hand thinking it was Nikki. It sucks cause that match was for the number one contenders spot. I speared Brie and Nikki got in the ring and I punched her directly in the face and I didn’t pull back either, I actually hit her and I continued to hit her as she attempted to fight back. I felt someone pull my hair before I was slammed onto the Mat and Brie kicked my in the stomach until Maryse knocked her down and kicked her repeatedly. She threw her out of the ring as I hit the Chaser on Nikki. She rolled out of the ring and I held Maryse’s hand up as Brie helped Nikki backstage.

We walked out of the ring and up the ramp. Once we got backstage Maryse pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back. “That was awesome!” I nodded “Yeah but Brie got one good kick in and Nikki slapped me hard. But I think we totally won” She nodded and I smirked. “If I win, you’ll so be my first title defense” I said. She laughed and nodded. “Deal CC” I blinked. “CC?” She laughed “Chase Cassidy. CC” She said. “Oh! Great now I need a nickname for you let see Maryse Ouellet…MQ? Nah, Oh Lette cause your last name is Ouellet so Lette!” I said. She laughed but nodded. Mike walked over and we walked to our dressing room. “Maryse I brought your bag into the locker room” Mike said and she nodded “Thank You” I smiled and we walked in the room and I flopped down on the couch watching the rest of the show.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have this story all planned out. :D