Sequel: Emergency Take Two

I'll Be Your Awesome Nightmare

Holy Shit

The next week passed kinda slow. Right now we were on a plane on your way to the next city. “So guess what?” Mike said. I looked over at him along with Maryse “What?” We both asked. “I get another shot at the title and it’s an open match like yours will be with Kelly” I smiled and kissed his cheek “Good you deserve it!” I said. He smiled and plugged his headphones back in his ears as my and Maryse started talking. I rolled my eyes and looked around the plane while Maryse answered a text. I noticed Matt sitting next to Nikki and rolled my eyes. He looked over at me and I rolled my eyes and looked down. Truth be told it still hurt to know he did what he did. But everything happens for a reason…right? I sighed and looked at Maryse to see her with her headphones in so I put mine in too.

When the plane landed we all went to the hotel and I set my stuff down in mine and Mike’s room and set out my gear and a bikini to wear and then changed quickly while Mike was in the bathroom changing into swim trunks. We had nothing to do since it was Sunday. Maryse walked out of her room while I was walking out and I smiled seeing she had the same idea as me. We waited for Mike then walked down to the pool. Maryse set her stuff down and once she was close enough to the pool I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in with me. Once we resurfaced we laughed and Mike walked over and I glanced at her and we both held our hands up and he held his out to help us up. We both pulled him in.

We messed around in the pool for a while before getting out. I sat down on one of the chairs when a shadow went over me. I looked up to see Mike and before I could ask a question or even blink he picked me up and jumped in the pool. When we resurfaced I shoved him slightly and climbed back out of the pool to come face to chest with Matt. I blinked slightly and side stepped him and went and sat on the chair again. “You have to talk to me eventually Chase. We’ve been friends for twenty years” He said. I rolled my eyes. I stood up “You’re right, I do have to talk to you…Eventually” I said. I stepped around him and walked out of the pool area. I past Brie and Nikki and they smirked at me. “What? Poor Little Chase upset she lost her best friend?” Nikki asked in a baby voice. I rolled my eyes “Nope, he obvious didn’t care that much about you if he didn’t tell his best friend he was dating you. He must be so embarrassed” I said. She glared at me and I smirked before walking past her and to the elevator.

I pushed the button to the floor when Maryse and Mike ran in the elevator. “Why’d you leave?” Mike asked wrapping an arm around my shoulder. “Mah, I just get tired of the pool after a while.” I said. They smiled and Maryse beamed “We should have a girls night and Mike can go out with the guys!” She said. I nodded and Mike rolled his eyes “You heard John asking me didn’t you?” She nodded and I busted out laughing. “Yep!” We got off on our floor and I looked at Maryse “I’ll be in your room in 20 minutes Lette” I said She nodded and I walked into my room with Mike. I changed quickly before and slipped on my slippeds as Mike walked out of the bathroom in clean clothes. I ran over and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and moved over to the bed and laid me down crawling on top of me. He ran his hands up my side when there was a knock on the door.

He pulled away and I smiled and he stood up pulling me with him. I straightened out my shirt and walked over to the door and opened it to find a bunch of the guys. I rolled my eyes and Mike walked out. “I’ll see you later Babe” He said. I smiled and waved. “Bye, be careful. No bar fights! And no drinking and driving! And some other random stuff the girl is supposed to say that I have no idea what it is!” I called as I walked down the hall to Maryse’s door. They all laughed and I knocked on her door and she answered it. “Nice slippers!” I laughed and walked in. I glanced around. “Movies, Popcorn, make-up, nail polish, and vodka. This should be fun” I said. She laughed and we walked over to the couch and she pressed play and poured the first shot.

I woke up the next morning and looked around. I was still in Maryse’s room and she was passed out in the middle of the floor next to me. Her hair was in braids and her body was just coated in what looked like popcorn butter. I stood up and walked in the bathroom and jumped at my own reflection. My hair was in like mini pony tails all over my head, I had on bright pink and yellow make-up and my nails were painted every color of the rainbow. I slowly walked out of the bathroom and shook Maryse “Maryse…wake up!” She groaned and shook her head. “I’m gonna go back to my room and pray nobody sees me” I said. She looked up and started laughing but so did i. He nails were Blue and green while her makeup was orange and black. “I don’t remember anything” she said after we calmed down. “Me either. But I’m still going to my room ok” She nodded and I walked out the door and directly into Mike.

He looked at me amuse “Fun night?” I smiled “I don’t know, I don’t remember. What about you? Did you have fun?” I asked he shrugged “I can’t remember either. We came back to the hotel and got trashed in John’s room” He said. I smiled and we walked into our room. I took a shower first and then changed into my gear I had set out yesterday then slipped my clothes on over top and grabbed my shoes and shoved them in my bag. We left after Mike had taken a shower and gotten everything ready. We met up with Maryse and John in the lobby and caught a cab to the arena. Once we got there we watched the first match then it was time for the shit between the Bella’s, Maryse and Me. They went out and I rolled my eyes as they called us out. I shoved a sharpie in my pocket and we walked to the curtain.

“Come on Chase! Come out here! You think your so cool jumping us! Come on” My music hit and we walked out after I grabbed a mic from the tech guy. “Oh will you please shut up! You’re making me ears bleed. God” I said and Maryse laughed as we slowly walked down to the ring. We got in and I rolled my eyes. “How dare you jump us from behind!” Nikki said I rolled my eyes “What and knock you on your back? I thought you would feel comfortable since it’s a position you’re all too familiar with Nikki” I said. She gasped and I smirked. “Look, you think you are so big and bad cause you can cheat to win, well how about this, you face me. Right here, right now. And you put your number one contender’s spot on the line?” I asked. “Oh please you’re nothing but a newbie” She said I smiled “Then you have nothing to worry about now do you?” She went to say something when the little alarm noise went off signaling the GM sent an email. “Would you please excuse me I have received and email from the anonymous General Manager” Cole said “Dude he’s as annoying in persona as he is on TV” I whispered to Maryse causing her to laugh. Cole cleared his throat.

“And I quote…Nikki you will be putting you contender ship up against Chase right here right now. And the winner will go on to face Kelly Kelly next week” Cole said. I smirked as Nikki and Brie threw a bitch fit and a ref ran out. The ref went to ring the bell “Wait! Wait Wait! Now I’m no moron. So to take a page out of Eve’s book. Mark Brie with a big X so there is no cheating or twin Magic as you call it!” I said handing the sharpie to the ref. he grabbed Brie’s arm and marked an X on her hand and I smirked as she bitch the entire way out of the ring. Maryse got out to and the ref rang the bell.

Nikki was too busy bitching to pay attention and I hit her with the Final Chase and I noticed Maryse pull Brie off the apron and slam her into the barricade. I smiled and covered Nikki for the three count. The Ref raised my hand and Maryse got in and raised my hand. “And your new Number one Contender to the Diva’s Championship…Chase Cassidy!” Justin said and I smiled and jumped out of the ring with Maryse.

We walked backstage and I was pulled into a hug by Mike and I smiled. He placed his lips on mine and then we all walked back to the dressing room. I changed back into my clothes and plopped down on the couch. Maryse sat down next to me. “Don’t we go out with Mike tonight, or save his ass some how cause the Bella Bitches go to help Matt?” I asked Maryse and she nodded. “Yeah, well the Bella’s go out with Matt and try to help him when Mike is winning so we go take them down!” She said I laughed “Like the bitches they are!” She nodded and laughed. Mike walked out in his gear and I shook my head. “I miss the shorts so much! But this is better than the mask” I said. He rolled his eyes as Maryse laughed.

We stood up and walked to the curtain. As Matt and his bitches walked out. I shook my head “He could do so much better” I said. Mike sent me a small smile and I shrugged. “Let’s do this shit” I said. Mike walked out and Maryse and Myself watched until we were queued then we ran out and I knocked Nikki to the ground as Maryse knocked Brie down. I grabbed jumped in the ring while the ref was busy with Maryse and Brie and hit Matt with the Final Chase then jumped back out of the ring and ran over knocking Brie off Maryse as the ref got back in the ring as Mike hit Matt with the Skull Crushing Finally. Matt rolled out of the ring as Me and Maryse jumped in. We each grabbed one of Mike’s hands and held them up. We quickly slid out of the ring and Matt and the Bella’s ran back in. Mike wrapped an arm around both of our shoulders and we smirked at them. “This isn’t over!” Nikki yelled. I rolled my eyes and we walked backstage. “I don’t remember you hitting him with the Final Chase in the script” Mike said. I smiled “I got a letter telling me to get involved somehow from creative team earlier this week. Wanted it to be a surprise” I said. He laughed and kissed me.

A camera man ran over to us with Josh right behind him and we quickly got back into character “Chase, Maryse how do you feel about your match tonight?” we blinked it honestly was a surprise. “What Match?” Maryse asked. “Against David Otunga and Michael Mcgillicutty for the tag team championships” He said. “WHAT?!” We said. “Triple H just announced it and Miz is in another Match, right now, against Dolph Ziggler for the United States Championship” He said. “WHAT?!” Mike said. They both walked away and I looked at Mike. “WHAT?!” he shrugged “I have no idea!” I looked at Maryse as a tech guy came over. “Mike you win, girls you win it was last minute Triple H’s orders” He said, I blinked and looked at Maryse then at Mike and he was smirking. “Yeah, it’s all good for you! You can take on Dolph and we’ll be out there to handle Vicky. I don’t know if we can take those guys!” I said and Maryse nodded. “Babe I’ll be out there with you girls. I get to help” He said. I nodded slightly and we walked back to the curtain to see Dolph looking VERY unhappy which made me smile.

Dolph and Vicky walked out and I threw on a smirked. As Mike’s music hit and we walked out with him. Mike had the upper hand the entire time, until Vicky got involved. I ran over and hit her with the Final Chase then jumped up on the apron to distract the ref as Maryse slid in the ring and hit Dolph with the French Kiss and slid back out and ran over as I jumped down. Mike hit the Skull Crushing Finally and covered Dolph for the three count and rolled out of the ring. Me and Maryse ran over to him and raised his hands as the Ref checked on Dolph.

We walked backstage and changed, me and Maryse into our wrestling gear and Mike into a nice looking suit. I looked at him and smiled before jumping up and down a bit to get the nerves out of my system. We walked back to the curtain as Michael and David walked out. I swallowed the lump in my throat as we walked out to Maryse’s music. We walked down to the ring with Mike and I jumped up on the apron and slowly got in the ring while Maryse did her hair flipping entrance. Mike got in with me and Maryse walked over. “Just stay calm and think of them and really big girls” Mike whispered. We nodded and he jumped out of the ring and the bell rang. I swallowed the lump in my throat as Maryse started. She had the upper hand on David until he tagged in Michael. She ran over and tagged me in. I blinked and slowly got in the ring as she got out. Michael smiled at me, but it was a sick twisted smile. “Pretty girl in over her head” He said. That pissed me off and I reached up and slapped him hard across the face. He looked at me shocked and I shoved him back into the corner and the hit him and kicked him.

The ref pulled me back and I distracted him while Mike took out David and Maryse beat up on Michael in the corner. I moved back and Michael stumbled out and I hit him with the Final Chase and then locked in the Chaser as Maryse ran over and hit David with the French Kiss to keep him down. Michael tapped and I stood up and ran to Maryse as she jumped in the ring and pulled her into a hug as Mike jumped in the ring and lifted us both up. He set us down and the ref handed up the titles and I smiled and held it up. Granted the crowd booed but if you’re a heel that’s a good thing right. Well not all of them were booing. We walked backstage and I screamed. “Oh My god!” Mike laughed and Maryse nodded. We walked over to our locker room as a tech walked in. “Please tell me no more matches” I said. I was tired. He shook his head. “No a message for Maryse. Next week you two go to Smackdown and Maryse fights for the Ezekiel Jackson for the intercontinental championship. And you win. It’s Triple H’s idea of controversy bringing all the championships to Raw other than the Heavyweight Championship.” He said. Maryse looked petrified. “No worries Maryse, we got you’re back, and this time you have both of us” I said.

“But he’s huge”
♠ ♠ ♠
lol last minute changes! i LOVE this chapter!