Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 28

He hugged me, and then looked at me, smiling. I looked up at him, also smiling. I could feel Bill and Adam staring at us, but I didn’t care. Tommy leaned in, and our lips brushed together again, having us kiss in front of Adam and Bill.
“So this is what you were doing at the ice cream place.” Adam said, as Tommy put his arms around my waist.
I put my arms around his neck, and Adam and Bill were still staring at us. I broke the kiss, and Tommy whimpered. I looked over at Adam and Bill, and they looked away, like they weren’t watching.
“I know you were watching.” I said, glaring at them.
“You know Tommy…” Bill said, smirking. “If I hang out with her any longer, I might fall for her like you did.”
“I never thought my life could be this good, especially after the first concert.” I said, looking at all of them.
“What do you mean by that?” Adam said, crossing his arms.
“Well, since the concert I first went to was a blow, I didn’t think it would turn out like this. I’m friends with my favorite guys.” I said.
“Friends?” Tommy said, looking at me.
“Well…” I said. “I’m not sure what I consider Adam and Bill.”
“Well I want to be your friend.” Bill said, smiling.
“What do you mean you don’t know what I am?” Adam asked.
“Well you were a jerk at first, but now your being cool, so I don’t know.” I said, shrugging.
“I am definitely your friend.” He said, smiling.
“So then everyone is my friend.” I said, smiling.
“Friend?” Tommy said again.
I looked up at him, and he kissed me again.
“Friends don’t do this.” He said, breaking the kiss.
“Kristina?” I heard Adam say.
I looked over at him, and he was smirking.
“Yeah…?” I said, not sure of what’s going to happen.
“Why did you meow before?” He said.
“Is anyone allergic to cats?” I asked.
Everyone shook their head, and I started walking down the road.
“Where are you going?” Adam said.
“Your house. Now come on before I get there before you.” I said, still walking.
When we got to his house, they sat on the couch. I went into the kitchen, and meowed, turning into an orange kitten.
“Why did you just meow again?” I heard Adam say.
I walked out of the kitchen, still a kitten, and they just stared at me.
“Meow.” I said, forgetting that I can’t speak while I’m a cat.
“You’re so cute!” Tommy squealed as he got on the ground and picked me up.
Bill got next to him, and practically grabbed me from Tommys grip.