Status: Finished :)

Things Will Never Be the Same

Precious Cargo

Precious Cargo
Dan and I sat on the couch watching The Jetsons. We were both munching on cornpops.
“So peanut how ya been feeling?” Zach asked leaning against the door way.
“Oh, you know eating like a cow and all that jazz.” I grumbled, I had a small appetite and but the little one wouldn’t have it. Everyone chuckled, you could hear Lily laughing from in the kitchen.
“I’m surprised Dan hasn’t let anything slip yet.”
“Hey, she’s pregnant you don’t mess with pregnant people.” I chuckled. I was extremely nervous for the pack dinner tonight, maybe I could talk Jacob into telling them. The afternoon quickly passed once I found the Breakfast Club was on.
“Okay, time for the dinner.” I sighed trudging upstairs to get comfortable clothes. I threw on my old volleyball sweats and my green hoodie. I walked out and Dan was wearing pretty much the same thing.
“Whoa, scary.” We spoke at the same time, just staring at each other. Once we reached the bottom of the stairs Zach and Lily started laughing.
“You two truly spend way too much time together.” We all smiled and set out for the beach. Lily and Zach chatted quietly in the front while I stared out the window and Dan listened to his Ipod. My dad had stopped by today, well it was more Marie than my dad. He sat in the car while she came and apologized over and over. I really didn’t say anything I just told her it wasn’t her fault.
“You still shaken up about your dad?” Dan asked as we walked down to the beach.
“A bit, but I can’t be bothered he didn’t even come to talk to me. I went and saw Grandma today, it was awesome. I told her, she look a bit disappointed but she was still happy about it.”
“Well out of anyone in the family you are the most responsible.” I chuckled, that was true.
“Sierra!” Kim pulled me into a tight hug. I accepted it graciously.
“Hey Kim.” She pulled me to the side.
“I don’t wanna sound like a bitch but, did you gain weight?” I chuckled a bit.
“Kim, it’s fine but yeah I did.” She smiled. We walked up to the boys and I took my place next to Jacob. He wrapped his arms around me and I leaned against him.
“Haven’t seen you in a while.” Emily walked up and we started talking. Her, Kim and I were standing in our own little group.
“What!”
“No way!”
“Congratulations!” We all turned towards the group, the guys were all smiling brightly patting Jacob on the back. Then Embry and Quil ran over and pulled me into a tight hug.
“Whoa boys! Precious cargo here!” Paul pulled them off of me smiling.
“You’ll be a great mom Sierra.” He whispered in my ear as he lightly hugged me. Conversations were started all around and it was hard to keep up.
“You look distracted by something.” Jacob walked stepped up beside me as I was facing the ocean.
“My dad came by today, well Marie did.” I saw him tense from the corner of my eye.
“And what happened?”
“Well, my dad was glaring at me from the vehicle because he is so scared to talk to me. Marie was apologizing and practically crying. I just said it wasn’t her fault and then she left. I then went to Grams and told her.” I left out the part where I went to see Grandpa’s grave.
“Yeah, what did she say?”
“Well, she was a bit disappointed but was still happy. Apparently if you screw up she’s going to hurt you.” He chuckled nervously.
“That won’t happen.”
“I’m just worried about what shenanigans the pack is going to plan.” Jacob laughed loudly. He pulled me back into the group and I started talking quietly with Kim.
“Em and I are going to plan you a shower! It’s going to be amazing, but do you know if it’s a boy or girl. Do you and Jake have any names picked out?” Kim was shooting questions a mile a minute.
“Slow down child. No I don’t know if it’s a boy or girl. If it’s a girl I kind of want to name it Sophie Delilah and if it’s a boy -“
“Zachary James.” Jacob cut me off, I looked at him shocked.
“After uncle and my grandpa?” He smiled brightly.
“Awe, what a moment!” A flash appeared. Paul was smiling brightly.
“Jacob, do you have any intention to marry Sierra?” I blushed lightly as my Uncle’s tone. Everyone got quiet and the guys were staring at Jacob. I groaned irritated.
“Yeah, someday when we are ready for that.” My uncle smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time.
I had writers block and school started and wow.
But hopefully this can keep up.