Mystery

Part 2

Hannah picks up the phone and dials Emily's number.
Emily picks up.
"Hello?' She answers breathlessly.
"Hi Emily, it's Hannah. Can I ask you a question?" Hannah asked her.
"Sure." Emily replied in a confused tone.
"Ok. How come you don't talk to me much any more. Aria told me her reason now I would like to know what your reason is." Hannah said in an angry tone.
"Honestly I don't know. I guess it's because I'm alittle upset. Alison always liked you more than me." Emily replied sadly.
"That's what you think. Behind your back she was mean to me. She called me a slut and everything you could think of." Hannah said as tears were streaming down her face.

Spencer put an arm around Hannah and hugged her.

"Wow I'm sorry I did'nt know." Emily said in shock.
"That's ok." Hannah said as she was wiping the tears from her eyes.
"Hannah do you want me, Aria, and Spencer to come over tomorrow and we can all go to a party?" Asked Emily.
"Yeah that sounds good. I'll just have to ask Spencer. She's right here." Hannah replied with great excitement in her voice.
"Ok. Bye." Replied Emily.
"Bye." Replied Hannah.

Hannah hung up the phone.

"Ask me about what?" Spencer replied in confusion.
"Emily wanted to know if you, me, her, and Aria wanted to go to a party." Hannah said with just a twinge of excitement in her voice.
"Yeah that sounds good." Replied Spencer.

Spencer did'nt really wanna go out to a party tomorrow night. Or on any other night. But she saw how excited Hannah was and she did'nt wanna upset Hannah. She has'nt seen Hannah that happy in along time.