Status: In progress!!:)

Your Eyes Show the Window of Your Soul

Meeting Harry Potter

Yes, hottie, Harry Potter. Now why don’t you come along an sit with a real man.” While he said this he grabbed my arm and started to pull ,….hard. “Ow…! I let out a short yelp. “Let her go, I’m to look after her, not you.” Draco said in such a harsh voice it scared me a little. But even so, Harry did not let go, and it was starting to hurt really bad, as his grip hardened. Tears started to well in my eyes. Harry just smirked. “Let her go!!!” Draco screamed, pulled out his wand, and yelled “Stupifey!” and with that Harry Potter released my arm and fell to the floor. By now tears covered my cheeks. I wanted to go home. I haven’t even arrived at school and I already don’t like it. “I don’t wanna be a wizard! I don’t like Hogwarts!” my throat was clogged with tears.
Just then I felt Draco’s arms wrap around me and pull me close, though my vision was blurred by water. “There, there it’s okay, he won’t hurt you any more. I’m here. You have to stay because nobody’s home right now. They will all return to my house for thanksgiving and then we can go home. Okay?”
The feeling was coming again and its chewing my insides out. I couldn’t go to Hogwarts with this boy, Harry Potter, and especially not with Draco. This is too weird. “I jut cant take this!!” I said while I pushed him off me, ran into another compartment, and really, really hard.
About an hour passed when the compartment door slid open. There stood the last boy I ever wanted to see, Draco Malfoy. I stared at him with teary eyes. “You really don’t remember Jazzy?” And as soon as he said these words, a look of utter torture crossed his face, and he fell to the floor screaming.
“Draco!!” I ran over to him and as soon as I touched him he went silent and opened his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
See!!! its a short one but FULLLL of drama lol wait til u read the next one:) im excited too! and dont forget if u have a story u want me too readd then ill gladly do it all u have to do is COMMENT!!!!!!!!!