Status: In progress!!:)

Your Eyes Show the Window of Your Soul

Name:Jasmine Rose Garner
Age:11
Year: 1st(my story starts from the beginning! Oh keep in mind I'm not going along with the books but voldrmort plays a big part in this story!!! I promise I'll do all the years and a epilouge!!! including: 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,and 7th year)
House:Slytherin
Blood: PureBlood
Personality: nice,caring,witty(which is one of the reasons shes in slytherin!)very gentle,she never new she was strong until being strong is the only choice she has
Family:Mom-Elizabeth Lee Garner Age:42
Dad-Cameron Scott Garner(your parents are kinda cool)Age:42
Brother- Chaz Scott Garner(hes ver over protective of you!) Age:15
Sister- Carli Marie Garner(she absolutley loves you!) Age:3
Image:She has light blond hair and big brown eyes(they are her best feature!) She is somewhat short 4'3(keep in mind Shes 11!)She is very skinny and is a great singer/dancer! She thinks shes not pretty but normal but truth is she really is pretty.

Jazmine Rose Garner is an ordinary preteen wizard or so she thought...... Her dad is a death eater and is away alot.She just turned eleven and its her first year at Hogwarts. When she meets a boy called Draco Malfoy with this gut wrenching feeling that comes whenever she looks at Draco,not hate nor love but something entirely different,her whole life goes confusing. Her world turns upside down so much she begins to question who she really is. As each secret is revealed she begins to trust someone more and her parents less. Then with all this she sh puts her life in the hands of the boy she least exspected to from the very beginning......Draco Malfoy. With all this love and romance comes a choice between life or death.......