Not Meant.

The End.

Music booming, and guys all around. My best friend, Megan, had yet another party with her parents gone. I wasn't really into it, but of course she decided it was the perfect time. I swayed to the music, bobbing my head to the sound as the liquor finally affected me.

"Hey." He spoke, catching my attention. I jerked my head in his direction, and gawked.

"Hi." I shyly answer, then started dancing again. Suddenly I felt a body behind me, and I knew it was his. But I didn't care, so we started grinding.

As time passed by, some how I ended up outside, making out against Megan's house.

"I'm Jase." He introduced, backing his head away just enough to peek into my eyes.

"I'm Kailey." I bit my bottom lip, and with my arms around his neck I yanked him forward to kiss him more. I was in the 'I don't care' mood and enjoyed it too much. I finally came to my senses when his hands went to my pants. "Jase."

"Yeah?" He breathed out, kissing my neck.

"I'm not that kind of girl." I inform, putting my hands on his chest and pushing him back.

"Come on, Kailey." He begged. "Why do we do this?"

"Because we know it's unhealthy." I mutter, leaning my head back against the wall. "Because we know we're not meant."

"Shh." He hushed me, pressing a finger to my lips. "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is the end. If you noticed something, the begining of the story was the end... Did anyone notice that the begining was slanted letters? Anyone? :)

Let your imagination take you, what do you think happened after this party? Hmmm... :) What has this story taught you? Is there even a lesson to be learned from this? Thoughts would be wonderful. Thank you.