Not Meant.

It must have been his blond hair, those baby blue eyes that can turn so gray it's unreal. It must have been the way he smiled at me, or the way he entered a room and my eyes just went to him. Or maybe it was the way he demanded to be in my life... Maybe it was the way, I like the abuse?

(I'm writing that other story, but I got an idea for this and want to see where it leads me.)
  1. Introduction.
    Party introduction.
  2. Asked.
    This chapter gives some back ground to Jase & Kailey, and introduces Kailey's brother.
  3. Burger.
    Kailey, Jase, Bradley and Megan all go to lunch.
  4. Curiosity.
    Jase sneaks into Kailey's room to tell her about his parents wanting to have a dinner.
  5. Daggers.
    Brad & Megan get into their first fight. Kailey finds it pathetic, along with the fact that Brad is gonna get a car before her.
  6. Expectations.
    Kailey's at Jase's house now, and Jase shows her the guest room to get a dress...
  7. Fathers.
    Kailey is surprised when her parents come to the dinner, & Kailey finds out that Jase's father is her dad's boss.
  8. Groan.
    Kailey explains to Jase why she doesn't want to go on a family vacation, in the midst they end up in a fight.
  9. Hugs.
    Quickly making up as fast as they break up, Jase & Kailey are back together. After he gets jealous that she was hanging with Tyler, they try to make up at home but Kailey's brother was there.
  10. I.
  11. Justification.
  12. Known.
  13. Love.
  14. Methods.
  15. Neglect.
  16. One.
  17. Personal.
  18. Quarrel.
  19. Ripped.
  20. Satisfaction.
  21. Trust.
  22. Used.
  23. Verify.
  24. Welcome.
  25. Xenia.
  26. Yes.
  27. Zeitgeist.
  28. Sick.
  29. Reputation.
  30. Explanations.
  31. Hormones.
  32. Results.
  33. Announcements.
  34. Regretting.
  35. Proud.
  36. Home.
  37. ***?
  38. Moving.
  39. E.
  40. Cops.
  41. Secrets.
  42. Desires.
  43. Projects.
    Jase comes home with a project, bringing someone along with him too.
  44. Resources.
    Kelsey tells Kailey something about Jase that has to stay confidential with names.
  45. Time.
    It's time ladies and gentlemen. Kelsey had her beautiful daughter, now it's Kailey's turn to have her child.
  46. Drained.
    Kailey sees how fast time goes by after having Casey, but don't worry not that much time has gone by. Family makes it nicer too.
  47. Breast feeding.
    Jase finally comes home, and a fight occurs between him and Kailey to the point that Kailey passes her son off to her mom and heads to their bedroom, where Jase is.
  48. Fight.
    Jase and Kailey get heated after she goes into his room, mutual grounds are established after she threatens to leave.
  49. Family.
    Kailey and Jase go to Kailey's family's BBQ. Casey is now 6months, and Kelsey's daughter is already walking at 10 months. Kailey and Jase also discuss having another kid, when they get home.
  50. Club.
    The girls find out that the guys might be going to a strip club tonight.
  51. Bad news.
    Leon doesn't want Kelsey & Kailey near each other anymore. Jase tells Kailey how it was a pre bachelor's party, and they spend some quality time with their son.
  52. Absent.
    Kailey takes it hard at the fact she's missing out on Kelsey's wedding, so Jase calls Leon.
  53. Comprehend.
    Kelsey made an attempt to talk to Kailey, but it failed. Jase asks Casey a questioned & he answered it.
  54. Business.
    Kailey and Jase go to a business dinner, where they're told that Jase is going on a business trip.
  55. Make up sex.
    Kailey and Jase get home from dinner, arguments occur then something kinky at the end. They also come to an agreement on when they'll have their second child.
  56. Anxiety.
    Jase has been gone a week and hasn't called.
  57. Returned.
    Jase finally came back from his trip, after ignoring Kailey the whole time.
  58. Forgiving.
    Kailey forgives Kelsey, after a big fight between her and Jase leaves them "single".
  59. Remember.
    Kailey gets a job and meets her coworkers. One of which happens to be someone from her past, she also finds out that Jase picked up Casey an hour before coming home.
  60. Discussion.
    Kailey comes home to a surprise. They get into it and Jase confesses how he feels about her working.
  61. Part time.
    Jase and Kailey make an agreement that she will be working part time, if that.
  62. Double date.
    Kailey goes out to lunch with Layna, Brody and Luke. The four of them all together, doesn't look good to an outsider's view. How does Jase take it?
  63. Lovey dovey.
    Jase and Kailey put their issues aside and rekindled their love, once again. By not only making "love", but also discussing the future of their next child. But is it a good idea?
  64. Snort.
    Kailey and Jase discuss the schedule agreement over dinner.
  65. Recognition.
    Luke starts to remember who Kailey is and gives her a serious talk. Jase picks Kai up after work, and Layna recognizes who he is.
  66. Big party.
    Jase rejects Kailey in the bedroom, so she retaliates. A dinner party has occurred, but what's the special occasion?
  67. Invitations.
    Layna and Brody show up, they talk about the house and find out that it's Kailey's. Also Layna invites Kailey to the beach with them.
  68. Future plans.
    Jase and Kailey discuss their future, and the dinner party has taken an interesting toll on them.
  69. Engagement sex.
    Jase and Kailey decide they want to have another child. Is it just baby fever or do they follow through? Also Kailey is irritated that next morning with Jase. But why?
  70. Birthday.
    Casey's first birthday starts off with drama. Jade has unexpected news, with unexpected people. You get a little information on what Kailey did a month ago. To top it off, Kailey's mom has a talk with her about Luke.
  71. Lunch.
    Luke informs Kailey about his new girl. A couple of months pass by, Kailey is now nineteen and has some news for her mother. In the process, she finally sees who Luke's girlfriend is.
  72. Jealousy.
    Kailey finds herself jealous. Jase asks Kailey how lunch with her mom went, she puts Casey to bed and Jase has some news for Kailey.
  73. Two week notice.
    Kailey goes to work, finds out her bosses name is Thomas. Puts in her two week notice. She also finds out information about Layna and Luke that she didn't see coming.
  74. Lunch break.
    Kailey goes on her lunch break with Luke. Someone tells Jase about it and things happen. In the mean time, there's a babysitting that Kailey NEVER wants watching her son.
  75. Miscarry?
    Kailey and Jase get into a big fight, this time it didn't just affect them. While Nick causes more issues.
  76. Doesn't matter.
    Jase and Kailey get into an argument about Nick. Just when Kailey thought their dinner would be nice, Nick had to come and ruin it as usual.
  77. Caught.
    Jase gets caught with something when he comes back from another business trip. Kailey realizes that she's all alone.
  78. Plans.
    Kailey and Jase have a serious conversation about living conditions. In the mean while, Kailey gets a call from Luke. But why?
  79. Dinner with Luke.
    Luke does the sweetest thing for Kailey that she isn't used to. Jase finds out Luke took her to dinner, and things get a little heated because of it.
  80. Dropping off and staying.
    Luke comes over with food, now that she's finally in her own place. Jase asks to have Casey for a while, and Kailey asks a question that is almost shocking. Almost.
  81. Morning.
    Luke and Kailey have breakfast together, after cuddling that night.
  82. Bec.
    Kailey gives birth to Rodney. After a month, Casey mentions Bec creating confusion. Luke respects Jase's space and isn't around for a while.
  83. Not so pleasant dinner.
    Jase invites Luke and Kailey to his house for dinner. Kailey finds out what Bec is, also Jase tells her that he wants to take the boys to New York. When things get infuriated, Jase makes a "threat" to Kailey...
  84. Photographic proof.
    Kailey gets invited to a party that Jase throws, after finding out he called off things with the girl he was seeing. Luke doesn't go with Kailey, after being asked not too. And there happens to be photos of Luke with another person that Jase gets his
  85. How I roll.
    Luke confesses his ways, and thoughts. He also calls Kailey out on her emotions. They both go pick the kids up from Jase, and although Jase says something really offensive: Luke handles it maturely.
  86. Today's the day.
    Luke has the person of his dreams come over and meet Kailey, where they both ask her if it's okay if Luke moves out.
  87. Old fashioned Megan party invite.
    Jase and Kailey have a serious talk. Luke is officially moved out, and Megan invites Kailey to a party.
  88. The End.