TLOZ Chatroom

TLOZ Chatroom 19

tloz chatroom 19 pt. 1

Catching up: Rabia was transformed into a Gerudo and is marrying Ganondorf to become queen, Link shared his shrooms with Sheik and Zelda, and Shadow Link, Kaikoura, Rabia and Vaati decided to play DDR together.....

*insaneprsnofdoom has logged on*
*twilight_dwelleR has logged on*
*partygril984 has logged on*
*hero_oftehworldz has logged on*
*sidebangsarehawt has logged on*
*WINDZ_BABEH has logged on*
insaneprsnofdoom: heyyyy everybody!
partygril984: hi rabia! :D
twilight_dwelleR: hey guys!
partygril984: SHUT UP, NO ONE LIKES YOU MIDNA
hero_oftehworldz: zelda, be nice to my midna!!! D:
insaneprsnofdoom: yeah really zelda... oh wait, we’re in that stupid club arent we, so i have to hate her... dang it
partygril984: exactly! so HAAAAA take THAT midna!
WINDZ_BABEH: Hey ladies! Wanna know how I lost 10 lbs in just ONE WEEK? Click here! --->skasjfhalfh.com
hero_oftehworldz: …? lord vaati? since when do you diet?
WINDZ_BABEH: what? i dont diet... are you trying to say something? T^T
hero_oftehworldz: no, of course not! its just... why did you send us a link to a website then, claiming that it helped you lose ten lbs?
insaneprsnofdoom: yeah vaati! what are YOU trying to say to us? huh?!
WINDZ_BABEH: what the -- OH MY GOODNESS, I DIDNT SEND THAT!!
twilight_dwelleR: i hate to say this vaati... but i think youve been hacked...
WINDZ_BABEH: what?! oh no!! D: how could this be?!
twilight_dwelleR: its okay, just go change your password!
WINDZ_BABEH: ugghhhh okay.... ill be right back... but first let me just say that i am the DDR MASTERRRRRR! i shall return...
*WINDZ_BABEH has logged off*
insaneprsnofdoom: so besides that... how were those shrooms?
sidebangsarehawt: -eSniffle- --
insaneprsnofdoom: oh HERE we go...
sidebangsarehawt: sheesh, let me finish my frigging sentence!!! as i was about to say, they were terrblie... well, okay, not the shrooms themselves, but what came of them...
insaneprsnofdoom: again, LEARN HOW TO SPELL.. and what the hell are you going on about? what happened? no more flashbacks, right?
sidebangsarehawt: oh no, no more flashbacks... and i didnt even do anything bad!
*WINDZ_BABEH has logged on*
WINDZ_BABEH: Hey guys!
insaneprsnofdoom: yeah, okay... zelda, what did he do?
partygril984: he thought it would be a great idea to turn his bed into a boat... so he went “sailing” in the moat surrounding marth’s castle...
insaneprsnofdoom: …link, im not entirely sure what to say to that....
sidebangsarehawt: well... okay, thats not the point im trying to make though! so the great deku tree sprout SOMEHOW manged to find out about this and now he’s....he’s...
insaneprsnofdoom: you mean managed, not manged -- and he’s what?
partygril984: i didnt hear this part of the story -- what is he doing?
sidebangsarehawt: hes.... hes putting me in an... ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
insaneprsnofdoom: with who?! zelda?!
partygril984: whaaaaat?! i wasnt informed about this!
sidebangsarehawt: i dont know who!! AND THATS NOT EVEN THE WORST PART!!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: then what is?
twilight_dwelleR: yeah, please enlighten us, link... what could possibly be worse than someone having to marry you?
insaneprsnofdoom: xD
sidebangsarehawt: he also -- HEYY WAIT, WAS THAT AN INSULT?!
insaneprsnofdoom: JUST CONTINUE
sidebangsarehawt: okay okay... the great deku tree sprout also found out that i’ve been living with marth, and he thinks its because we’re “romantically involved” which is TOOOTALLY ridiculous, i mean come on now...
hero_oftehworldz: you guys love each other, we know it.just continue.
sidebangsarehawt: ;___; shut it, shadow link! but anyway, so he told marth’s PARENTS about it -- whom of which were beyond livid -- and now marth is also going to be set up in an arranged marriage!!!
twilight_dwelleR: awww, link! thats so sad! ]: what are you guys going to do?
sidebangsarehawt: the only thing we can do...
twilight_dwelleR: and what is that?
insaneprsnofdoom: oh dear goddesses, please tell me you two arent going to pull a romeo and juliet and pretend to be dead...
sidebangsarehawt: what?! no! although that idea isnt half bad...
insaneprsnofdoom: yes, because it worked out very well for THEM, didnt it? -___-
sidebangsarehawt: ...did it? i never read that book...
insaneprsnofdoom: obviously not, because it wasnt a book!!
sidebangsarehawt: oh... well... EXCUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRI -- OH MY MUSHROOM, DID I REALLY JUST ALMOST SAY THAT?
twilight_dwelleR: LINK, WHAT ARE YOU TWO GOING TO DO
sidebangsarehawt: oh, right, sorry... we’re going to just have to say we’re going on “grueling and vigorous quests” to see each other once we’re married... man this is going to suck...
hero_oftehworldz: yeah, you two are definitely not romantically involved
sidebangsarehawt: WE DEFINITELY ARE NOT!!!
hero_oftehworldz: mmmmmmmmmhm
sidebangsarehawt: OH DEAR FARORE, WHAT IF I HAVE TO HAVE CHILDREN?!
insaneprsnofdoom: boohooo, you poor thing, you might actually have to be responsible for once in your life
sidebangsarehawt: IM SO YOUNG!!! THERES SO MUCH I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO DO YET!!
insaneprsnofdoom: youre not DYING, link... youre just getting married
sidebangsarehawt: SAME THING!!! ;^;
insaneprsnofdoom: ughhh... always so dramatic... im getting married, and im fine!
sidebangsarehawt: but youre OLDER than me!!!
insaneprsnofdoom: what?! since when?!
sidebangsarehawt: since... since... I DONT KNOW, OKAT?!
insaneprsnofdoom: why do you always spell okay wrong?!
sidebangsarehawt: i dont friggen knowowowowwwwwwwwwwww -eSob-
insaneprsnofdoom: -____-
sidebangsarehawt: excuse me for a moment...
*sidebangsarehawt has gone afk... sobbing and wailing very loudly*
insaneprsnofdoom: omg thank the heavens!!!!! hes gone for a while!
partygril984: guys... im going to open a private chat window so link can’t see what im about to say... even YOU, are invited, midna! well, your vampire boyfriend isnt though, cause he’ll tell everyone...
hero_oftehworldz: heyyy i want in on this!!!
partygril984: too bad! opening a private chat window now!
hero_oftehworldz: meanie... i guess i’ll just be here....

**IN THE PRIVATE CHAT WINDOW...**
*partygril984 has entered*
*twilight_dwelleR has entered*
*insaneprsnofdoom has entered*
insaneprsnofdoom: uhh so what is it, zelda?
partygril984: ...you guys are going to be really shocked or disappointed.. or both
insaneprsnofdoom: what what, what is it?!
partygril984: im not gonna lie, but... i so wouldnt mind marrying link...
insaneprsnofdoom: WHAAAT?! ew!
twilight_dwelleR: if you wouldn’t mind, then why dont you tell link that so he doesnt have to marry some random person he doesnt know?
partygril984: because that would be logical! and besides, i couldnt have my reputation ruined like that... being MARRIED... ugh, theres no way im letting that sad, low point in my life come until im at least thirty...
insaneprsnofdoom: -___- i dont even know what to say to that...
twilight_dwelleR: why are you being so mean to him all the damn time then?! just tell him you like him!
partygril94: ewww i dont like link in that way! i just think he’s super hot and would totally get things for me...
insaneprsnofdoom and twilight_dwelleR: ….....
partygril984: and the he’s always so dramatic... -eSighhh- so sexy...
insaneprsnofdoom: .. im ashamed to know you right now...
twilight_dwelleR: ditto
partygril984: but you cant tell him! you cant tell ANYONE... that would just ruin everything :[ besides, im playing hard to get, and that doesnt sound too hard to get...
insaneprsnofdoom: YOURE hard to get?
partygril984: >__> to link, yes!
insaneprsnofdoom: if you say so...
partygril984: so dont tell ANYONE.... especially not your demented demon -- shadow link >__>
twilight_dwelleR: yeah, im just going to go out of my way to tell EVERYONE about this
partygril984: I KNEW I COULDNT TRUST YOU!!!
twilight_dwelleR: ...that was obviously sarcasm
partygril984: …..oh..... just...... oh
insaneprsnofdoom: ….....okay, so lets return to the chatroom. someone keeps sending messages and the sound is annoying me!
partygril984: okay!
*partygril984 has left*
*twilight_dwelleR has left*
*insaneprsnofdoom has left*

**BACK IN THE CHATROOM...**

hero_oftehworldz: LORD VAATI??! ARE YOU IN THERE??? HELLOOOO?
insaneprsnofdoom: uhhhhh do i want to know?
hero_oftehworldz: vaati changed his password, but somehow hes still being hacked!
twilight_dwelleR: try changing it again, but change it so its just numbers and letters!
WINDZ_BABEH: okay, i’ll tr-- Hey ladies! Wanna know how I lost 100 lbs in just TEN WEEKS? Click here! ---> sdfkhilhwiuy.com
hero_oftehworldz: …......
WINDZ_BABEH: I NEVER LOST 100 LBS IN TEN WEEKS!!! GO AWAY HACKER!!!
*WINDZ_BABEH has logged off*
insaneprsnofdoom: so uhh yeah, anyway...
*sidebangsarehawt has returned from being afk*
sidebangsarehawt: sorry... im back...
insaneprsnofdoom: greaaaat....
hero_oftehworldz: midna........ come here.........
twilight_dwelleR: uhh okay... come get me then?
hero_oftehworldz: hehehe okay
twilight_dwelleR: :3 whoaaa, yep, you came fast
sidebangsarehawt and insaneprsnofdoom: thats what sh--
twilight_dwelleR: dont even say it!
insaneprsnofdoom: EWWWWW LINK AND I JUST SAID SOMETHING AT THE SAME TIME...
sidebangsarehawt: ewwwwwwww!!!!!!! and MIDNA, DONT LEAVE!!!!!
*twilight_dwelleR has been disconnected*
sidebangsarehawt: MIDNA, OMT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?! shadow what did you do...?!
hero_oftehworldz: hehehehehe byeeeee everyone!
insaneprsnofdoom: bye sexy!!!!!
hero_oftehworldz: xDDD
*hero_oftehworldz has logged off*
sidebangsarehawt: …..he makes me mad....
insaneprsnofdoom: dont care!!! im so bored...
partygril984: yeahhh... lets hang out, rabia...
insaneprsnofdoom: okay! ill be right over!
*insaneprsnofdoom has logged off*
partygril984: bye link!
sidebangsarehawt: waaaait, dont leave me!
*partygril984 has logged off*
sidebangsarehawt: -eSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH- author... find a way to get rid of your writers block... because this sucked......
*sidebangsarehawt has logged off*

DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE THAT LINK DOESN’T LIKE SHADOW LINK?! PROBABLY NOT... WILL LINK EVER FIND OUT THAT ZELDA HAS THE HOTS FOR HIM?! WHO IS HE GOING TO HAVE TO MARRY -- AND WHO IS MARTH GOING TO HAVE TO MARRY??? WILL VAATI GET RID OF HIS HACKER??? WILL THE NEXT CHATROOM BE LESS BORING AND DISAPPOINTING?! LET’S HOPE SO!!!!! FIND OUT NEXT TIME IN TLOZ CHATROOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry... this is so disappointing, I know... but I need to get rid of my writer's block, so until then this'll have to do... :| sorryyyy! ;^;