Status: TO BE DELETED

We Only Breathe For So Long.

II

Opening those front doors to Mountain Pointe High School was like opening the doors to a new hell, the air became and stale and old to her.

She entered into the office, taking in her surroundings.

“Can I help you?” Charlotte was a bit baffled at the tone of the voice. The receptionist was giving off this grouchy tone.

“Hi, it’s my first day here and I wasn’t uh- too sure on where to go..” The receptionist looked up, staring – no more like glaring up at Charlotte.

The receptionist – whose name tag read Gladys – began to type away, the scowl still present on her face.

“Here.” Gladys held out a piece of paper – Charlotte’s timetable.

“Thank you.” She mumbled politely with a smile before exiting the doors for her first day – at hell.

Image


Luck seemed to not be on Charlotte’s side today at all.

If walking into the wrong class – not once, but twice – wasn’t enough to prove her bad luck, then turning up late to her first class should be.

She opened the door to the now correct classroom for her first class; Maths, all eyes turning towards her.

Charlotte mentally scolded herself as she quietly walked up to the teacher’s desk, the silence was tense, the only sound being the scuff of her old, battered Converse’ making their way to the desk.

“Uh – sorry I’m late, I –um – got lost.” She stumbled over her words, she scolded herself again.

“That’s alright, you’re-“

“Charlotte.” She mumbled.

“Chaaarlotte…?” The teacher she recalled as Mr Graft previously read on her timetable - dragged out the ‘a’ in her name, insinuating for her last name.

“Just…Charlotte sir.” She answered with a small smile.

Not once in that awkward silence had she looked up from her scruffy shoes.

“O’Bitchery sir, her last name is O’Bitchery and it stands for the fucking bitch she is.”

And then all hell broke loose.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll update shortly, pretty short chapter.
Who do you think it is?

Comment &&& subscribe?