Status: Active :)

Love on Ice (Life With The Broad Street Bullies)

Playboy, meet Playgirl. ;)

I woke up the next morning. I had to cancel my date with Danny to help my father with getting things ready for the team. Little did I know, dad was planning something for me for that night.

Dad told me what he wanted written on his game notes and I recorded it on his legal pad. He could read my nice handwriting… he couldn’t read his own. After that 2 hour lecture, he set me loose to go shopping with my mother.
My mother, Kristen, and I went to all of the top-notch designer stores in New York City. We went to stores like Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Barneys, Saks, Lacoste, etc. After shopping, mom noticed the time and went into a frantic rush to get us home. She looked like a chicken with her head cut off, running around the Big Apple. I just followed her, laughing.

When we went home, she led me in through the front and up to my room to drop off my bags. After, she blindfolded me and brought me to the backyard. She untied the blindfold and let it fall to the ground.

I saw my father standing in front of me, the whole Philadelphia Flyers organization and their significant others and family mingling in the backyard behind him. “I wanted my gorgeous daughter to meet my team. Now that they’re here, go mingle. I’m not going to embarrass you and introduce you in a public announcement.”

I hugged him and walked to the bartender and had him make me a drink. I felt an arm snake around my waist and turn me around. I was trapped between the bar counter and a very tall blond man. “Well hello there, gorgeous. Who might you be?”

I looked him up and down. “Adrienne Laviolette. Coach’s daughter. And you are?”

He smirked and backed off a bit, releasing his hold on me. “The name’s Jeff Carter.” He whispered in my ear seductively. “But you can call me Carts.”

I smirked up at him. Two can play at this game. I took a couple steps closer to him, basically pressing myself against him. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to my level and whispered in his ear. “I go by Bri.” I kissed his cheek and pushed him back, watching him stumble before gaining his balance back. I laughed lightly and grabbed my drink.

He smirked and pressed up against me, again trapping me between his body and the bar counter. He was making his move to kiss me, but we were interrupted by the Briere boys. Carson launched himself at my legs. “Adri! We didn’t see you today! We missed you!”

As soon as little Carson launched himself at me, I stumbled into Jeff. Jeff steadied me and backed off a little, laughing at the situation that was going on.

As I chatted with the boys, I couldn’t help watching Danny and Jeff interact. I couldn’t hear them that well, but I did hear one thing that Danny had to say to Jeff. I watched Danny push him back, moving Jeff further away from me. “I told you all to back off of her. She’s mine, Carter. Don’t fucking forget that.” Danny stormed over to me to retrieve the kids. He kissed my cheek. “I’ll see you tomorrow morning for work. I should take the kids home. It’s getting late.”

I smiled and hugged each of the Briere boys and bid them adieu. I didn’t see anyone else in the yard, so I stripped to my underwear and hopped in the pool. I closed my eyes and just breathed, wading there for a little while. I jumped when I felt an arm go around my waist and a hand closing my hand around a bottle. I opened my eyes and turned to face Jeff Carter. The moonlight reflected off his wet, tanned, toned body. He looked mouthwatering. “You looked lonely, Bri. Throught you could use some company and a nice drink.”

I smirked. “Well aren’t you quite the charmer?”

He smirked back. “That’s me. Jeff Carter. The charmer.”

I downed that drink, surprising Jeff. I smirked up at him. “What?”

He smirked and got out of the pool. “Now I’m curious. I’ll be right back.”

I gave him the ‘Oooooooookay?’ look and went back to relaxing. This time, he jumped in the pool, grabbing me, and pulling me to his chest roughly. He smirked. “You are just so gorgeous. I can’t keep my hands off of you.”

I turned around to face him and run my hand across his face. “I see you brought shots. Are those for us?”

He smirked. “Indeed they are, my dear. Shall we throw them back?”

I took his hand in mine and brought him over to the tray of shots. “Indeed we shall.”

We took our shots together, round after round, getting completely shitfaced.

Jager-bombs, lemon drops, butterfly nipples, jello shots, kamakazis, three wise men, gin, and vodka.

Jeff pushed me against the edge of the pool and kissed me. What started out sweet, turned vicious and hungry. He was pressed tight against me and I could feel his growing erection. “I want you so bad. I need you. Let me take you.” He started grinding against me, getting himself to the point where he was too hard to control himself.

I pushed him away slightly, trying to catch my breath. “My room. Let’s go to my room. I need you too.”
Jeff took my hand and laced it with his. We walked to my room together, locking the door as soon as we got in the room. He gently laid me on the bed. He took his time pleasing me, taking such an excruciatingly long time. Once he got me to the point where I was threatening to kick his ass if he didn’t step up his game, he made love to me.

That was the difference between Jeff Carter and all of the other men I’ve been with.

That was the difference between me and all of the other girls that made it in his bed.

He didn’t fuck me…
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know how you like this... (:
I'll make changes as necessary.
I wanted to see how people would react to Jeff being sweet and maybe getting played.