Status: Active :)

Love on Ice (Life With The Broad Street Bullies)

Girfriend?!

When I woke up, I was wrapped in Jeff’s arms. He kissed my forehead. “You are absolutely flawless. Has anyone ever told you that? You’re so beautiful.”

I kissed him. “You know exactly what to say.”

Jeff ran a hand through my hair. “I’ll only do this for you.”

I smiled and he kissed me. I got up and got ready for the day as Jeff made the walk of shame to his car.

After getting dressed, I drove to the Briere household, only to find a stuck up looking lady loading the boys in her car while yelling at Danny. I got out of my car and walked up to Danny. When she saw me, she freaked out. “Who the fuck is this?! You got a new little whore, Danny?! You bring THIS TRASH around my children?! What kind of a father are you?! You fucking cradle-robbing bastard! How old is she?! 16?! You’re 30 years old, Danny!”

I cleared my throat. “I’m just the nanny. I’m Danny’s coach’s daughter. I’m Adrienne Laviolette.”

The lady got in her car and sped off.

Danny gave me an apologetic smile. “That was my ex-wife, Sylvie. She came last minute and picked up the boys. I’m sorry you had to come all the way here.”

I hugged him. “It’s okay, Danny. I’ll just see you around, okay? I’m gonna go try to get some more sleep. Have a good practice.”

He smiles. “Thank you, Adri.”

I went back to the house. As soon as I walked through the door, my father was rushing me out the door and into his car. “Time for practice, sweet pea. The guys said that they didn’t talk to you at all. They said that you were with Carts.”

I blushed. “That’s because I was. He’s sweet.”

Dad sighed. “Just be careful, okay? Carter likes to mess around. He treats girls badly. He turns on the charm to get what he wants then just ditches them. He never gives them a second date. He never gives them a second look. The one thing to look out for is when he asks to go to your place. He will NEVER take a woman to his own place. He never has. He probably never will. He doesn’t want his one night stands knowing where he lives.”

I nodded. The rest of the car ride was silent. We both walked into the arena and I was introduced to each player. Danny hugged me and was surprised to see me at the arena. Jeff kissed my hand, surprising EVERYONE that saw.

I blushed. Jeff laced my fingers with his. “Will you go out with me tonight?”

I nodded and smiled big. “Where are we going?”

He smiled. “I was gonna make you dinner at my place. I’ll buy some delicious wine for my little French sweetheart.”

By that point, he had everyone except Alternate Captain Mike Richards’ attention and they all had their jaws dropped. This was a first for Playboy Jeff Carter.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. “Sounds good. I can’t wait.”

Jeff kissed me sweetly. “I’ll pick you up at 6. I have to go, sweetheart. Time to practice.”

Lavvy yelled for the boys to crowd around him so he could start the drills. I walked over to the bench and stood by my dad, noticing damn near the whole team eye raping me. A medium height brunette with an A on his jersey piped up. “Lavvy, who’s the chic?”

Dad laughed. “That’s right. You weren’t here for the introduction. Richie, this is my daughter, Adrienne.”

Richie stuck his hand out to me. “Mike Richards. Alternate captain of this team.”

I shook his hand. “Adri Laviolette.”

Dad smiled. “Adri is my assistant and our head equipment manager. You are all welcome to ask her anything. If she can’t help you, she will direct you to someone who can. Be nice. She does bite.”

I smirked. “Hard.”

Mike piped up once again. “Can I take you out tonight, Adri?”

I laughed lightly. “Sorry. Not tonight. I have other plans.”

Mike had a hurt look on his face. The whole team laughed and a few yelled “Denied!” The captain, Jason Smith, chuckled and punched Mike in the arm. “She’s going out with Carts tonight. He asked her before you got the chance. Better luck next time, Richie.”

Carter skated up to me and kissed me. “You are so beautiful. How did I get so lucky?”

Mike scoffed. “My question exactly.”

Jeff glared at his alternate captain. “Watch your mouth, Richie, before my fist makes contact with it.”

Lavvy gave them both an icy glare. “Keep this shit up and neither of you will get to go out with her. She’s my daughter. I won’t tell her who she can and can’t date, but I can remove her from her position on the team or trade the troublemaking skaters. Are we clear?”

Richie and Carts sighed. “Yes, Lavvy.”

Dad clapped his hands together once and made them start their drills. I watched them in fascination. The Broad Street Bullies. My father’s team.

Richie kept skating by me and winking. I don’t know how all of those winks went by without my father noticing them. The boy has good timing, I’ll give him that. He was also a determined little prick. I found that out after practice when he ambushed me in my new office, sharpening Gator (Jason Smith)’s skates. “Hey.”

I looked up. “What’s up?”

He closed and locked the door before sitting by me. “I really would like to take you out.”

I sighed. “I’m interested in your teammate. Sorry.”

He chuckled. “Jeff Carter? Do you know his rep? Jeff is my best friend. He’s my partner in crime. I know what he does, who he does. Jeff is a player. He’ll charm you. He’ll fuck you. Then he’ll dump you.”

I laughed out loud. “It’s kinda the best friend rule that you don’t go after your best friend’s woman.”

Mike got closer to me. “That rule doesn’t count when you can see a future for you and that girl instead of just seeing her walking out the door in the morning after plowing her that night.” He kissed me. I was shocked and just froze. Mike coaxed me into kissing him back. We broke apart when the knocking on the door turned into pounding.

I pushed him away and answered the door, seeing Jason standing right there. Mike grinned. “Gator! What up man?!”

Jason walked in the room, closed, and locked my door. “What do you think you’re doing, Richie? Your best friend’s new girlfriend? That’s not cool.”

Mike and I looked at Jason. Mike looked shocked and disappointed. I looked shocked and excited. We both could only mutter one word. “Girlfriend?”

Jason face-palmed. “Shit. He’s gonna ask tonight. Adri, please just act surprised when he asks. Mike, low blow. I know you kissed her first. I know how you are, Richie.”

I finished sharpening Jason’s skates while Jason talked to Mike. When the skates were sharp, I handed them to Jason. He gave me a warm smile. “Thanks, Adri. You’re a doll.”

I punched him playfully in the shoulder. “Anytime, bro.”

He grabbed Richie’s arm and dragged him out of there. I walked out shortly after, going home. When I walked through the door, I noticed the time and panicked. I had an hour to get ready!

I picked out my black off the shoulder dress, blue pumps, and a blue clutch. I parted my hair and let it look like it was windblown and sexy. As I was touching up my makeup, I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly finished and booked it downstairs to answer the door. When I opened it, I saw a man that I’ve never seen before. “Are you Miss Laviolette?”

I looked at him, very confused. “That would be me.”

He smiled. “Splendid. Let me take you to the limousine. Mister Carter is expecting you.”

I held back a giggle. “He sent a limo for me.”

The man, who was apparently my driver, laughed heartily. “Indeed he did.” He opened the door for me. I got in. He shut my door and drove to Jeff’s place that was about a half hour away. The driver opened my door and led me to the door.

Jeff was standing in the open doorway. He took my hand and led me inside. “You are an angel. You are so beautiful.”

I blushed.

He grinned. “I really do like you, Bri.” He pulled my chair out so that I could sit down. “I want you to be my girl. I want to be exclusive. Would you like that?”

I got up from my seat and kissed him. “I would love that.”

Jeff pulled me on his lap and kissed me with more passion. “So you’re my girlfriend now?”

I grinned. “If that’s what you want.”

He grinned. “Of course that’s what I want.”

I kissed him. “Then we’re a couple.” I went and sat back in my seat.

We both ate our food, chit-chatting the entire time. After dinner was finished, I helped him clean up. That didn’t take too long. As soon as Jeff decided that it was clean enough, he scooped me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He turned on a movie and we got cuddly in his bed.

The movie wasn’t very good, so I rolled so that I was lying on my side, and kissed Jeff. He instantly gave me his full attention and kept kissing me. I smirked. “You know what I want, baby.” I started unbuttoning his dressy top.

He grinned and took off my dress. “And you know what I want.”

Within minutes, our clothes were all over the floor and Jeff was showing me that last night’s performance was going to be NOTHING compared to tonight’s. He made love to me until he couldn’t move anymore. He rolled off me and pulled me close. “You are an angel.”

I kissed his neck. “You are perfect.” I layed my head on his chest and cuddled close to him. “Night, Jeff.”

He kissed the top of my head. “Goodnight, Bri.”

This night was definitely a first for Jeff Carter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Adri's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=38148273

Comment / Subscribe!

Let me know if you're liking the way this is going (: