Sequel: Catch Me If You Can

Roses Are Red. So Is Blood.

Chapter 15

It was silent in the car. I was thinking of things to say when I got this idea. It was a very good idea. Well, at least I though so. "Lets go to PetCo." I said, looking over at Blake.

"What?"

"Let's go to PetCo."

"Why?"

"Because I want a bunny."

"Why on ea..."

"Just go to flipping PetCo!" I ordered. I hadn't realized till' now how much I really wanted a bunny.

"OK, OK."

It took about half an hour to get there, but when we finally did he parked in the back of the parking lot.

"Awwww Why did you have to park all the way back here?" I complained, jumping out of the truck.

He just glared at me.

"OK I'll shut up," I put my hands up in surrender.

We entered the store and I raced over to the bunny cages. There were two cages. One for males and the other for females. There were 3 girls and 5 boys. I saw the cutest little bunny that had black, brown and white fur. Pretty much a calico bunny.

"I want this one!" I giggled, picking her up and petting her. I looked over at Blake and smiled. He was holding his own bunny. It was pure black with white paws. Looked rare.

"Do you want a bunny too?"

"Yeah," He said quietly and shyly.

I put mine back in the cage. "You're buying it." I threw his words back at him. I went to the front of the store and got a carriage. Then I went to the supply isle and grabbed 2 big cages, 2 water thingies, 2 food bowls, 2 things that the bunnies can chew on, and that straw stuff that you put at the bottom of the caged. I went to go check it out. It all rang up to a total of $147.67. Both Blake and I help pay.

We brought the bunnies home in boxes. "They are so cute!" I peeked inside a box for the millionth time.

Blake was smiling when he pulled into the driveway. He got out of the car end went over to my side, opened the door and took in the bunnies. I took in the cages. Then Blake went back outside to go get the rest of the supplies. I sat on the floor with my legs spread out. When Blake came back in I waved him over.

"Sit down and do what I'm doing. Make your feet touch mine.

"Why?"

"So we can make a fence for the bunnies to run around in for a few minutes."

He kind of shrugged and did as I said. I took the bunnies and put them in the fence we made. "What are you going to name yours?" I asked.

"Tim Bob."

"Really?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Nah. I'm going to name him Timber. It's a cool name. What about you?"

"Pumpkin."

He just looked at me.

"Well, either that or Sweetie."

"I like Sweetie better."

"Then Sweety it is." I picked up my bunny and walked into my room. Blake followed me. Blake sat on my bed, watching the bunnies as I put the cages together. I finished mine and Put Sweety in it. Then I made Timber's cage and put him in it. Blake went to go put his cage in his room. I plopped down on my bed.

Blake walked back into my room and closed the door behind him. He layed down next to me. "Remember when I kissed you earlier today?"

The question made the butterflies come back. I looked over at him. "Yeah." I couldn't help but smile.

"Can I kiss you again?"

My heart skipped a beat. "Uh.." I was too happy to find my voice.

"You don't want to." He sat up and started to stand up.

I jolted up and grabbed his arm. "Blake. I did like it."

"No you didn't." He stood up.

"Yes I did." I stood up and spun him around and kissed him. I felt him smile. But I did NOT pull away.

The next thing I knew, we were losing our clothes and he was on top of me. We had fallen back onto my bed. We tugged the sheets over us...

~~AND ON AND ON~~

(A little later) I looked over him to see my door opening.

'Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.' I thought to myself.

I soon saw a face peek in. It was Maryssa. She quickly saw what we were doing and closed the door like it was nothing.

Damn was I lucky she was cool.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL and you guys thought someone was going to die. =D Fooled you! but it was pretty awsome wasn't it??? They are finnally together. I plan on making a sequal to this story. If you think thats a good idea comment and let me know. There are MAJOR changes comming. I'm goingto try to keep my updates not so freaquent but i had to post this one!!! I just HAD to!

Anyways... comment please! and I will add more updates even quicker!!