Sequel: Catch Me If You Can

Roses Are Red. So Is Blood.

Chapter 8

"You ready to go?" Maryssa asked, slipping her purse over her shoulder.

"Yeppers!" I jumped up from the couch. Then I turned to Blake, who had been sitting next to me. "You coming?"

He looked up at me lazily, "Nah, It's going to be all girly. Looking at princess things and stuff like that. I'm good. I'd rather sit here and watch my show,"

I pointed at the t.v, "So your show is Tom and Jerry?"

"Yes," He smiled.

"Please...? Plus I'm too old for princess'. I'm 16. Were going to go look at cool stuff like... 'The Wrecker' posters and cool clothes." I begged.

He sighed but didn't say anything.

"Pwease?" I gave him the puppy-dog look.

"Only because you want me to go so badly." He turned off the T.v and got up.

"Yay!" I turned around and headed towards the door, which Maryssa had already gone through. I went outside, Blake following closely behind me.

Blake sat in the front seat, and I sat in the back.

Maryssa looked over at Blake, "You're coming?" She sounded confused.

"Yeppers," He copied me from earlier. He looked back at me and chuckled.

I let out a little 'Humph'.

Then we were on the road.

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

When we arrived at some clothing store, Maryssa practically dragged me in there. She was that eager. Of course, since Maryssa dragged me I had to drag Blake. I swear it just looked like were were holding hands and rushing across the parking lot.

When we entered the store, Maryssa grabbed a carriage and pushed it towards the Junior section. She started throwing clothes into the basket without even asking if I liked them. I did look around and I found some cute shirts and jeans. I wasn't a big skirt or dress fan.

"Hey Maryssa, I think I can start trying on clothes now," I scratched my head and leaned against a wall-like thing.

"Oh, yeah. OK," She rolled the cart over to the dressing rooms. She handed me 10 shirts.

I went into the dressing room and tried on the first shirt[/url. It was pink with a little kitty hugging a cassette tape. It was adorable. Then I tried on a [url=http://weheartit.com/entry/13462008]pink layered shirt. I didn't really like it on me. So I tried on a white rippled shirt. It looked pretty cute so I put it in the keep pile. Then I tried on the next shirt. It was awesome, so I added it to the keep pile..

It took about two and a half hours to finish trying on clothes. I swear I am never going shopping for clothes again! I am officially scared to go clothes shopping with Maryssa.

The whole time, Blake had been watching how I was slowly getting fed up with trying on clothes. He knew I needed to be saved, but he actually stood in the same spot and watched me suffer. (In a funny way). Every time I came out to get more clothes to try on, he would laugh at me.

I couldn't help but smile when I got back in the dressing room.

We finally left the store with about...7 bags? And not only that, but they were filled to the top, like literately, we had to stop a few times to pick up fallen shirts. When Maryssa asked if we wanted to go shopping for furniture to go into my room, I froze. Did she really want to go shopping still?

"Well, if we are going to go shop some more, can we stop and get a smoothie or something?" Blake spoke before I did.

I looked at the clock. It was almost 7:00 p.m and we had school tomorrow. "Hey, don't we have school tomorrow?" I asked.

Blake turned around in his seat. "Tomorrow is Friday, every Friday in our school is a half day and sometimes mom will allow us to skip it," He looked over at Maryssa. "Isn't that right?"

She stopped at a red light before she answered. "Yes, that is true. But you can go if you want to."

"I'm good. So are we getting smoothies?" I answered.

The light turned green. "Icey's Crib?" Maryssa asked.

"Yeah!" Blake sounded excited. But I had no clue what that place was.

"What's that?" I asked.

Blake turned around in his seat, again, and scoffed at me. "You don't know what Icey's Crib is? You have not lived!" He exaggerated.

"Icey's Crib is a place that hosts the theme of being in the Arctic. It's very interesting, actually. But they serve every type of ice cream flavor, smoothing mixes and more. You name it, they got it." Maryssa pulled into the parking lot. It was filled with cars.

The building was large, and it did look pretty cool on the outside. The place had a waving bear (That Maryssa made me and Blake take a picture with).

We walked in. The first thing that I noticed were the ice block tables, the Glacier-shaped chairs. Oh, and don't forget about Conner walking over to me.

Wait, What?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey people! Sorry its boring but the next one will have more humor in it and it will be more interesting. I want to thank all of my subscribers and all of my readers. I'm kind of wondering why some people are unsubscribing, though. But if anyone has any ideas please message me or leave a comment!

Comment&&Subscribe??