Emergency Take Two

I Get To Be The Girlfriend

I walked into the Impact Zone with Patrick a few weeks later, we had house shows almost every day since we came back from our mini vacation to my house. And in the few weeks we have been back, which was more like a month, a feud with Madison and Austin has gone through the roof, both on and off screen. Me and Madison hated each other. She had some vendetta against me and the moment she decided to call me a stupid bitch with no talent and slap me across the face was the moment it got real personal. Fights broke out all the fucking time. And normally she had back up in her new boyfriend Dan. And since Dan and Patrick hated each other and Madison and I hated each other the creative team thought it’d be just peachy to take this on screen as well. Yeah, that’s a blast.

We walked back to the dressing room he shared with Josh, which I had basically moved into as well, I was always fucking there, when Madison and Dan walked around the corner and stood in front of us. I already had a pounding headache and I really didn’t want to deal with their bullshit today. It was bad enough I have Madison in a match tonight, I really don’t want to deal with them now. “Oh look what we have here” Madison said. I rolled my eyes. “Oh shut up. God your voice is annoying, my head hurts and I REALLY don’t feel like dealing with your Drama Queen attitude right now” I said. She rolled her eyes. “Aww, little Chase got a boo-boo” Dan said. “Oh fuck off douchebag” Patrick said. “Oh, Chase needs a big bad man to stick up for her, how pathetic” Madison said.

I patients with these two was officially gone. “Will you just fuck off ok? I mean honestly. Does it really look like I care about your pathetic accuse off insults? Because I really don’t. Just get out of our way” I snapped as I pushed past them. We continued toward the locker room when Madison just had to get in the last word. “Your brother would be just so proud” She said. I stopped in my tracks. Patrick sent me a sideways glance and I dropped my duffle bag and turned around and looked at her. “What did you say?” I asked. My words came out low and dangerous. “I said. Your. Brother-“ That was all she got in before I slapped her hard across the face. She looked at me shocked before I full out attacked her. I felt arms pull me off of her and I was thrown into a wall.

I shot back up and kneed Dan as hard as I could in the nuts and punched him in the face. Madison grabbed my hair and I shoved her back and went to hit her again when I felt familiar arms around my waist. “Calm down Chase. This is what she wants. She want’s you mad” Patrick said. “Well she got her fucking wish” I said as I fought against his grip. He grabbed our bags and pulled me into the dressing room. Jamie and Josh looked at us from the couch confused as to why Patrick was pulling me into the room and I was trying VERY hard to get away. “Everything ok?” Josh asked. “I’ll kill the fucking bitch!” I said. Patrick dropped our bags and kicked the door shut. “Madison made a comment about Chase’s brother” Patrick said. The nodded in understanding. By now, everybody knew not to bring up my brother.

I calmed down a bit and Patrick let me go. I flopped down on the couch next to Jamie and rubbed my temples. “My head already hurt, that that fucker Dan threw me off his bitch and I hit the wall and at that time I didn’t feel it.” I said. “Yeah you jumped up and attacked like you were on a trampoline. Just BAM up!” Patrick said. I laughed slightly. “But I like your outfit ” Jamie said. I laughed and nodded. “Thanks, but I think I’m gonna go get something to drink to try and take away this god awful headache.” I said. They all nodded and I walked out the door to find the two morons gone.

I walked to catering and got a cold bottle of water and sat down at one of the tables and leaned my head down and stretched out my arms across the table. More thinking then anything. For the past few weeks my feelings for Patrick have only grown. First it was friends, then it was just a crust, and now, now I think I’m really starting to fall for him. And that scares me. Last time I fell for a guy, I not only lost my job, I got my heart broken. But don’t people say that if you like someone enough they are worth the chance of getting you heart broken and if they are worth it they wouldn’t break it? Something like that at least. And there are times when he seems like he likes me too. A lot of times. But he never says anything.

I was talking with Jamie and Lauren a few days ago at a house show about it. It’s just like I told them. I don’t think he likes me like I like him. And it’s kind of depressing. But I would rather have him as just a friend then nothing else. Because more than being perfect for me, he’s funny. And he can always make me smile. Maybe he doesn’t like me because of all my issues. But everyone has issues. Right? I mentally groaned. This was so confusing. I have never been so confused in my life over a boy…man…guy…person!

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt hands grab my outstretched ones. I looked up to see Patrick and he sent me a big smile. “Head hurt?” I nodded now not only did it hurt from pain, all my thoughts were just making it worse. “Well, can you come with me really quick, just on a little walk before the show starts?” I nodded and he beamed. We stood up walking out of catering and just around the backstage area. “I never knew it was so big back here.” He smiled and stopped walking causing me stop as well and look at him. “Can I try something?” I looked at him confused but nodded none the less and leaned against the wall.

He walked over and stood in front me of. He pushed my newly cut and dyed hair out of my face and ran his fingers over my cheek. I felt my breathing pick up along with my heart. I swallowed the lump in my throat and he slowly leaned closer to me staring into my eyes. In a moment his lips were on mine. I froze for a second before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him back. His arms moved to around my waist and he pulled me closer to him. We pulled away a little while later breathless. A smiled formed on his face. “From the moment I saw you on the screen almost 2 years ago I wanted to know you. Then when I saw you jump the barricade 4 months ago I was excited, now I really could know you. Then we became friends. And my feelings only grew. Chase, I like you. I like you a lot” He said. I smiled and leaned up and kissed him again before pulling away. “That’s good, cause I like you a lot too Patty Cakes”

He smiled “So since I like you, and you like me. Maybe we should be together.” I smiled and nodded. “I’d like that. One on condition” I said. He looked at me confused. “I get to be the girlfriend” He smiled. “And I get to be the boyfriend” I nodded and he leaned down at kissed me. Innocently at first but then it got more heated, longing and passionate. “I knew it’d happen eventually!” we pulled away to see Tommy, Lauren, Josh and Jamie watching us. I blushed and hid my face in Patrick’s neck. “Aw, she’s blushing” Lauren said. I flipped her off and they all laughed. I leaned back against the wall and smiled.

“Oh how cute”

I rolled my eyes and Patrick moved back a bit and we all looked over at Madison and Dan. “Oh, fuck off. You’re just jealous” I said. “Of what? I’m so much better than him” Dan said. I couldn’t help it. I busted out laughing. So bad I had to grab on to Pat’s shoulder so I wouldn’t fall. “Sorry, sorry your right, You’re so much better at being an ugly ass douchebag then he is” I said. They glared at me and I smirked. “You’re just mad because Patrick really wants me” Madison said. I looked at her and blinked before looking at Patrick. He looked at me and I smiled before rolling my eyes. “I feel so sorry for you babe. She likes you.” I said. He smiled. “Nah, my girl is hotter” I smiled “You’re girl is also shorter” I said. He laughed and I shrugged. “I like being short. Hide and seek is much more fun this way!” I said.

“You’re brother would want me” Madison said. my arms dropped from his neck and I looked over at Madison. “Honey my brother could do so much better with his eyes closed” I said. She smirked. “But he’s dead isn’t he. That’s probably a good thing” And that’s when I snapped. I pushed off the wall and walked over to her. “You are about to cross a fucking line you REALLY don’t want to” I said. She smirked. “It’s a good thing he’s dead” She said. I narrowed my eyes “You know something Madison, I could have you fired. Because Bischoff is my uncle. Meaning my brother was his nephew. But you know something, if you’re in the hospital, there won’t be a reason to get you fired” I said. She looked at me confused and I smirked before bringing my knee up to her stomach then punching her in the face.

She landed hard on the ground and I landed on top of her and punched her more. I felt Dan grab me and throw me off of her before Patrick punched him and shoved him back. He picked me up off the ground and I lunged for Madison. He pulled me back into the dressing room and gently pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I lost my train of thought and focused on kissing him back. We pulled away and he smiled at me “Better?” I blinked “Huh?”

He smiled and pushed some hair out of my face and kissed me again. Once we pulled away He leaned next to me and moved me so that I was leaning against his chest as the others walked in. “Damn Chase! You were like a little firecracker! She lit the fire and you just exploded!” Josh said causing me to smile. “Yeah! Chase’s new nickname is Firecracker!” Jamie said. I laughed and gently pushed away from Patrick and walked over to my duffle bag and grabbed gear before running into the bathroom and changing. Tonight was the match against Madislut. To that I laughed out loud so bad that I lost balance and landed on the floor while trying to get my shirt on over my bra. And I was still laughing when the door opened. “You ok?” I looked up to see Patrick with his hand over his eyes.

I grabbed his other hand and pulled him so he landed on top of me. I moved his hand and smiled. “You are allowed to see me without a shirt now on you know” I whispered. He smiled and stood up pulling me with him. I slipped my shirt on and smiled. “And I’m good. I was just thinking about the match tonight. And in my thoughts I called her Madislut” I said. He shook his head with a smile on his face as I laughed again. I pulled my shoes on. “Um, I bought you something the other day” Patrick said rubbing the back of his neck. I looked at him confused and he pulled out a box and handed it to me.

I slowly opened it and smiled. “Oh Patrick…it’s beautiful” I said looking at the little ballerina necklace that had what looked like piggy ears on. It was so random and adorable. He smiled as I slipped it over my head. I bit my lips slightly and pulled my brother’s tags off and slowly slipped them over his head. “Just, take care of them” I said. He looked at me shocked and I kissed his cheek before walking around him and out of the bathroom. “Chase where are you from?” Jamie asked Randomly as I put my clothes in my bag. “St. Louis, Missouri” Patrick said. I smiled. “Well if you want to get into the details. I was raised in Missouri since I was 7 but I was…” I walked over to Patrick and motioned to his pants “Made in Detroit” I said smirking.

They looked at me shocked. “I’ve been waiting to use that line for months!” I said. Jamie laughed and I looked at Patrick. “Shocked?” he nodded. I walked over and kissed him. He automatically kissed back and I smiled pulling away a few seconds later. “I have a match” I said. He nodded and tightened his arms around me. I slowly started walking backwards pulling him with me out the door as Josh and Jamie laughed. We got to the ramp and someone cleared their throat and we pulled away to see my Uncle looking between us. My eyes widened slightly. “Treat her right Patrick, or you’ll have hell to pay” He said before walking away. “Should I be scared?” He asked I looked at him as my music hit. “Babe I’m scared FOR you” I said. I kissed him quickly before running up the ramp with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot! i love this story!