Emergency Take Two

Say What?

I hated being stuck at home. It sucked! I mean don’t get me wrong. It was so nice to sleep in my own bed. But it was so depressing and lonely. I missed everyone. And I missed Patrick. Half the time I felt like it had been years since I had seen him. We talked on the phone everyday and texted, but it wasn’t the same and it was never for long. He had his house shows, TNA, and his band. And I had rehab to get my shoulder normal again. It was so fucked up. I just wanted to be with my friends and my boyfriend again. So those 6 months ticked away in seconds. Extra slow painful, boring, depressing seconds. But on the positive side, I had read almost 200 books and my music library had officially grown by 2000 songs. But tonight was a very special night.

“How can they not tell me who my partner is? I mean seriously?!” I smiled slightly “Calm Down Patty Cakes. I’m sure your partner won’t let you down” I said as I made my way through the Impact Zone. Yeah I was his Partner. He didn’t know that. Hell nobody but Eric knew that. But it was entertaining to listen to him get all worked it. And to confuse him more, I hate gotten new music. Surprise. “I know, it just is irritating, I hate Dan. He’s a douchebag.” I smiled. “I know babe. But look at it this way, maybe something really good will happen tonight. Like a light at the end of a tunnel.” I said. “Yeah I guess, well my match is about to start, so I’ll call you after. I love you” a smile formed on my face. “I love you too, babe. And good luck, I’ll be watching” I said.

We said goodbye and I walked to the ramp just as Patrick walked out. Jamie and Josh walked by and I smiled as they ran over. “You’re back!” Jamie said and I nodded. “I’m the surprise partner.” I said motioning toward the ramp. “Well good luck and we will see you after” I nodded. “Ok” They walked away and I straightened out my gear as Step To Me By Thousand Foot Krutch played threw the arena. I walked out and the crowd went insane and Patrick’s face went from confused to happy and shocked. I walked to the ring slapping fans hands before getting in the ring and walking over to Pat. “See I told you your partner wouldn’t let you down” He smiled I looked across the ring to see Dan and Madison.

Patrick started out the match until Madison tagged herself in. I darted around Patrick and before he could even get out of the ring I hit Madison with the Final Chase and got the pin. I stood up and the ref raised both our hands. We high fived and hugged professionally before jumped out of the ring. I got backstage first and when Patrick came into view I ran over. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and slammed my lips on his. He gently pushed me against the wall and someone cleared their throat. We ignored them. I hadn’t seen him in two weeks. “Ok guys come on!” Jamie said. I laughed and we pulled away. I jumped down and She pulled me into a hug. “how are you feeling?” She asked. I glanced at Patrick who was now talking to Josh. I smiled “I’m perfect” She smiled and I looked at her. “Do you have a match tonight?” she nodded. “Yeah, number one contenders match against Lauren” She said “Do you win?” I asked she shrugged. “I donno, it’s an open match. But I’m gonna give it everything I have” I smiled “And then some. You can do it Jamie. Taking nothing away from Lauren, but it’s you’re time now” I said. She nodded. Her music hit and I smiled. “Good luck!” I said. She nodded and josh walked with her over to the ramp as I felt arms wrap around me and spin me around.

I looked at Patrick and smiled. “Why didn’t you tell me you got cleared early?” I smiled. “What kind of a surprise would that be?” I asked. He smiled and leaned down and placed his lips on mine in a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and Josh groaned. I smiled and pulled away running over and jumping on his back. He wrapped his arms around my legs. “I missed you too Joshy!” I said. I had come to be really close to Josh since I started dating Patrick, they were best friends remember. I jumped down and kissed his cheek. “Oh I got you something” I said. I took off running out to my car. I grabbed the new 311 cd that he was bitching about wanting but couldn’t find and my bag before ran back inside. They were in the same place and I handed it to him. “Happy Thursday!” I said. He laughed and hugged me. “Thanks Chase!” I nodded. “Of course. It was the last one so you got lucky! I went there to look for a specific CD and it was next to it. I’m all hey! Snatch” He laughed and Patrick grabbed my hand. “Tell Jamie I said bye!” I called. He nodded and once we rounded the corner i pushed Patrick against the wall and kissed him.

He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms tightly around me. We heard someone clear their throat and both groaned pulling away. I turned to see my uncle and smiled slightly waving. “Welcome back Chase” I smiled “Thanks” I said. He smiled and handed me a piece of paper. “For next week. It will be you, Jamie, Patrick and the Josh in a tag match against Lauren, Winter and Max and Jeremy” I nodded and he walked away. “Again with the no goodbyes God!” I said. Patrick laughed and I rubbed my shoulder. “You ok?” He asked and I nodded. “Yeah, it still hurts sometimes, but it just feels like I got hit then it goes away.” I said. He looked at me worried and I smiled. “I’m fine” I said. “Oh looky here bro” I blinked and turned around to see Max and Jeremy Buck or whatever their real last name is.

Patrick stiffened and wrapped his arms around me tightly. Aw, so that feud isn’t just on screen. I’m surprised, I’ve been her almost a year and I have yet to meet these guys. “Can I help you?” I asked. “I’m Max that’s Jeremy” Max said. “I’m Chase” I said. They smiled and well it was more of a smirk as they looked me up and down. It was slightly creepy. I backed up into Patrick a little. “You’re a sexy little thing” Jeremy said. I felt myself smirk and I pulled away from Pat and looked at him. I twirled my finger in his hair. “Too Sexy for you douchebag” I said. Patrick busted out laughing and I grabbed his hand and pulled him around the corner. “Must cut of finger” I said. He laughed and grabbed my hand. “That was priceless” I smiled. “Glad you enjoyed it” I said. He nodded and we walked into the dressing room and I set my bag down and grabbed a change of clothes and pulled my shirt off leaving me in a bra. I went to pull my shirt on when I felt Patrick’s hands on my hips. “What are you doing?” I asked. I felt his kiss my neck and I dropped my shirt and reached hands back and tangled them in his hair and leaned into him.

His moved his hands from my hips and up my stomach towards my chest. “You know, josh and Jamie are going to be walking threw that door any moment” I said quietly. He nodded and moved his off of me. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it on before changing my pant. I looked over at him as I tied my hair into a nice bun to find him sitting on the couch deep in thought. I walked over and crawled on his lap and kissed him. He moved his hands back to my hips and I slowly pulled away and leaned my forehead on his. “I don’t want you to think that I don’t want to Patrick. Because I do. Oh god I do.” I said. He moved a strand of hair out of my face that had fallen out of my bun and I smiled “I just, I want it to be perfect with you. I don’t want it to be random and in a locker room after a match, well…not the first time at least. You’re the only person I actually have ever wanted it to matter with. I just…I want it to be perfect.” I said. He smiled “Then it will be prefect” He said I smiled and he pulled my lips back to his as the door opened.

I pulled away and looked at Patrick “Told you” I said. I looked at the door to see Jamie and Josh in a heated Make out session. “And that’s our queue to leave” I said. I grabbed my bag and his hand and pulled him out of the room and we started walking down the hall. “I’m gonna say she won” He said and I nodded. “I think so” I laughed. “I don’t have a house show till Monday” Patrick said and I laughed. “Me either! What should we do? If you want to spend it with me I mean. You may have other plans. Not that I want you to feel guilty. Not that you have any reason to feel guilty. I mean you can do what you. And if that includes me then great if not, then that’s perfectly fine. I mean your world doesn’t revolve around me. I mean that’s not what I meant. Great now I sound clingy and I’m-“ I was cut off from my rambling when Patrick pushed me against my truck and kissed me.

Once we pulled away he smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind me ear. “Of course I want to spend it with you. I never knew you rambled when you were nervous” He said. I smiled slightly and blushed “It’s only around people who make me nervous. People who give me butterflies and I’m scared to mess up in front of.” I said. He smiled. “I make you nervous?” I nodded “All the time. I don’t want to disappoint you or upset you. I want to be the best I can be around you as perfect as I can be” I said. He smiled and leaned his forehead on mine “Baby girl you already are perfect” I smiled and leaned up and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine.

He pulled my keys out of my back pocket and I looked at him confused. “I want to drive. I’m the man I drive” He said. I raised an eye brow at him and before I could say anything something hit the window of my car. That pissed me off. I looked down to see a football and then looked behind Patrick to see the douche brothers. I grabbed the football and smiled. “Here I’ll throw it back to you” I said. They laughed but nodded. “You’re a girl, like you can throw” Max said. I rolled my eyes and picked up the football and threw it back at him hitting him directly in the stomach and he doubled over in pain. “Yeah, I guess I can’t throw, I totally went to high” I said. I walked around the side of the car and tossed my bag in the back and jumped in the passenger’s seat as Patrick got in the driver’s side. “Nice throw” I smiled. “I missed” He laughed and started up the engine and backed out.

He drove back to my house and blinked. “I know what we are going to do this weekend” He said I looked at him confused and he jumped out the door and pulled his phone out and disappeared into the back yard. I shrugged and grab my bag along with his and grabbed my keys out of the ignition and walked over to the house. Bubbles was outside with Patrick and I leaned against the counter and watched him sit in the grass and play with her while he was on the phone. I walked up to my room and pulled out a clean pair of clothes and walked into the bathroom. I quickly changed before walking into my room.

Patrick walked in and lifted me up and spun around. “We have a flight to Detroit that leaves in 3 hours” I blinked. “Huh?” He smiled. “I want you to meet my parents.” I chocked on air and he looked at me amused. “What if they don’t like me?” I asked. He smiled and ran his finger over my cheek. “What’s not to like?” He asked. I swallowed the lump in my throat. I was officially petrified. What if I messed up? What if I said something terrible? Oh God.

We packed our bags and left for the airport. My friend Cassie was taking Bubbles until I got back so she would be ok. I pushed back the fear as we sat on the plane. I bounced my legs up and down and Patrick smiled and placed his hand on my thigh. “Relax Chase. You’ll love them” He said. “I’m more worried about them loving me” I muttered. He put his finger under my chin and pulled my lips to his. Once we pulled away he smiled at me. “Everything will be fine” I nodded slightly and bit my lip as the plane took off.

We landed in Detroit a few hours later and Alex hailed a cab. “I already told them we were coming and my mother insisted that we stay there. Is that ok?” he asked. I nodded. I was to scared to talk. I could barely breath. He laced our fingers together and I leaned my head on his shoulder. “I’ve never been so nervous in my life” I said. He kissed my forehead and before I knew it we pulled in front of a nice looking house. We grabbed our bags, well Patrick did, and walked to the house. He walked right in the door and I slowly followed. Almost like they would scream at me and tell me to leave. A woman walked out of the kitchen and when she saw Patrick her face lit up like Christmas day and she ran over and hugged him tightly. I smiled, it was nice seeing a mother happy to see her child.

Once they pulled away she spotted me and smiled “You must be Chase! Oh Pat has told us so much about you.” She said and pulled me into a hug. I blinked slightly and hugged her back. She was very…happy. “It’s nice to meet you Mrs. Martin” I said. She smiled “Oh honey call me Sharon or mom. Anything but Mrs. Martin” She said I smiled “Yes Ma’am.” I said. She smiled and a man walked down the stairs before she could respond and he smiled and hugged Patrick. Mrs. Martin wrapped an arm around my shoulder and led me over to them. “Oh Frank this is Chase” She said. He grabbed my hand and spun me around causing me to smile. “Patrick, you said she was beautiful but you didn’t say she was this beautiful” He said. I smiled and Patrick smiled “You’re right” I felt a blush creep on my cheeks “Ok love birds, dinner is almost ready!” His mom said and disappeared into the kitchen. He pulled me upstairs.

“Don’t laugh at my room” He said. I looked at him confused and he pulled my into a room and I held back my laughter. “Oh baby it’s so cool” I said looking around. He flipped me off and I ran over and jumped on his back. He set the bags down and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where his parents were. They looked over at us right as Patrick spun around causing me to laugh. I dropped down and smiled. “Would you like some help. I can’t really cook…but I can dance around and make you smile” I said to his mom and she laughed. “Sure sweetie”
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, i didn't know his parents names.