Emergency Take Two

All The Time

We sat at the dinner table and Patrick nudged my leg with his. I looked up from my veggies and at him. He grabbed my free hand under the table and I smiled. “So, Chase we hear you’re a wrestler too” His dad said. I nodded. “Yes Sir. I have been in Impact/TNA for almost a year now” I said. “Where were you before?” I smiled slightly. “In WWE.” I said. “Why?” His dad asked “Dad” Patrick said. I squeezed his hand “No it’s ok. I was there because my best friend in the whole world is there, but it was kinda cut short after being there for a year” I said. They looked at me confused and I bit my lip slightly. “Personal issues with the other talent there.” I said. “What do you mean Chase?” His mom asked nicely. “Uh, well a few years back, a few weeks after I got there I started dating this guy, well he cheated on me with my girl best friend” I said. “That was the issue?” His dad asked and I shook my head. “No, that was just the beginning” I said.

I ran a hand threw my hair after setting my fork down. “They insulted my brother. And there are a lot of things I can deal with, but it’s a really touchy subject. See, my brother was a Marine, and he died a while back. But they said he was a disappointment, and that he would be disappointed in me and they went as far as to say it was a good thing he was dead. And that’s just something I won’t let go.” I said. They nodded. “So you quit?” His mom asked. I shook my head. “No, I jumped 50 feet off of a lighting fixture on top of them and got fired” I said and took a bite of my food. Patrick laughed slightly. “You make it sound like it was nothing. Here, I’m sure I can find it online” He said. He got up releasing my hand and walked away. His parents looked at me and I smiled slightly. “I didn’t really think before I did it. Well I mean I did, I gave up my title, broke character and told my best friend I was going to end their career. Which didn’t happen. Like I said, there is a lot I can deal with, but the things they said, they made it personal.” I said. They nodded and I smiled slightly. “Besides, he wasn’t even one third the man Patrick is. So I don’t regret doing it. Cause if I didn’t I probably never would have met him” I said.

They both smiled at me and Patrick walked back in and looked at us. “What are you smiling at?” He asked. I smiled up at him “The ring gear you use to wear mister speedo” His face scrunched up and his parents started to laugh. He sat back down and I leaned over and kissed his cheek. He pulled up the internet and I watched while he went to YouTube. He typed something in and brought up the video. “Wow, I’ve never seen this” I said. He looked at me shocked. “I figured if my back knew I did it willingly it’d hate me” I said. he pushed lay and it started with Maryse on the apron and me running down the ramp. “Suck bad shoes” I said shaking my head. They laughed and I watched John get the win by making Mike tap out. “I always wondered how he won” I said. Patrick grabbed my hand again and pulled it to his lips and kissed it. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder as I saw myself hit Maryse with the final chase. “That hurt so bad, stupid adrenaline” I muttered.

I watched as Mike looked at me shocked and then helped Maryse up. I noticed the look in his eyes when I got up and ran. I saw Matt run after me and John stand there looking completely shocked. “A normal person wouldn’t get up from that. You took 75 percent of that hit” Patrick said and I nodded. “I was more concentrated on making them feel the pain I felt.” I said. I looked back at the screen to see myself spear them off the stage. I bit my lip as I climbed the lighting fixture. “That’s gone now, I guess after having two people jump 50 feet they decided to off it” I said. “2?” I nodded “Jeff Hardy did it too, onto…Edge or Randy Orton I think…I can’t remember.” I said. We looked back at the screen as I pointed to Matt. “The one and only time I tried his move.” I said. I hit Air Bourne and shook my head slightly. “Best Decision of my life” I said. Patrick looked at me confused. “It’s like I told your parents, if I hadn’t of done that and got fired, then I never would have met you” I said. He smiled and kissed me gently before pulling away.

We laid in his bed later than night and he gently pushed some hair out of my face. “You’re color is completely gone.” I smiled “That’s ok” I said. I moved so that I was straddling his waist and leaned down and kissed him. He moved his hands to my waist and flipped us over. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. “I love you Chase.” I smiled “I love you too Patrick” He smiled and leaned down and kissed me again.

We spend the weekend at his parents’ house. When we got back to my house Wednesday night we sat on the couch just randomly talking about anything and everything. I had my head in his lap and he looked down at me “So I was thinking” I smiled “That’s never good” I said. He rolled his eyes but smiled “Seriously though. I was thinking. Maybe, next week, after the house shows, you can move in…with me” I blinked and sat up looking at him. “What? Like seriously?” I asked. He nodded and I bit my lip. “Patrick, you’re talking about me moving like 10,000 miles. Do you know what that means?” I asked. He looked down and I smiled and crawled in his lap. “It means, you’re stuck with me, ALL the time” He smiled. “So is that a yes?” I shook my head. “Baby that’s a hell yes”

He decided now would be a good time to go get boxes and ran out the door. I shook my head and stood up walked up the stairs. I might as well leave all the furniture here. I walked into the attic and let the door open. I started tossing suitcases down the stairs. I had a lot. I had like 12. “I need the keys…nevermind” I laughed and tossed the last one down the stairs. “You didn’t give me a chance to tell you before you ran out the door.” I said. I put suitcases in every room but I put like 6 in my room. Patrick called dips on the downstairs rooms and I got upstairs. It didn’t take us very long. I really didn’t have that much stuff. It took maybe 6 hours to pack up the entire house. When we finished we both pasted out on the couch.

I woke up the next morning to find Patrick packing stuff into my truck. I looked at him and he smiled. “I took the liberty too pack you a bag, it has some gear for tonight, an outfit for today and some for the next few days” He said pointing to the little duffle bag by the couch. “You touched my personals?!” I asked acting shocked. He laughed and nodded. “Sexy Panties Baby” I felt a blush cover my cheeks and I stood up. “I’m gonna take a shower” I said. I grabbed the duffle bag and ran up the stairs. I took my shower and tossed my hair up into a pony tail and got dressed and shook my head slightly. I walked down stairs. “You had to pick the most dangerous pairs of heels I own right?” I asked. He looked over at me and smiled. “Sexy” I shook my head and set the duffle bag down. “So I have some friends that are flying down from Detroit. We are gonna pack everything up in your car and they are gonna drive it up there. Since we have house shows until Friday” I nodded. “AS long as they don’t hurt my car I’m good.” I said. He laughed “I already told them you’d kill them.” I nodded and leaned up and kissed him. I pulled back and my eyes widened. I took off running out the door and I was shocked I didn’t fall in the heels and ran across the street and knocked on the door.

Cassie opened the door and I smiled when Bubbles ran over. I lifted her up. “Thank you so much!” I said. Bubbles looked at Cassie and Cassie looked like she was about to cry. I bit my lip. “I’m moving, to Detroit” I said. She looked at me shocked. “That’s great” I smiled and bit my lip. I handed her Bubbles. “Take care of my puppy Cassie.” I said. She smiled and I handed her Bubbles. I kissed her head. “I love you baby girl. Be good” I said. “Thanks my kids love her” I nodded and waved. I slowly walked back across the road. I felt tears well up in my eyes, I had had Bubbles since she was a baby. I walked into the house and Patrick looked at me. “Where’s Bubbles?” I smiled slightly. “I let Cassie have her. I mean I’m not gonna be home enough and I can’t take her to the arenas” I said. He wrapped his arms around me and a cab pulled out. “Time to switch. We are taking the cab and they are packing up the stuff” I nodded and Patrick grabbed our Duffle bags and we walked out.

We got in the cab as two guys got out. I pulled out my phone and scrolled threw the contacts till I found the realtor. Patrick got in the car as I talked to her and told the driver were to go. We got to the arena and the chick said she would be at the airport tonight since we had a flight to Chicago after the show. I hung up the phone and got out. We walked into the dressing room to see Josh and Jamie already there. I sat down on the couch, right in Jamie’s lap. I put my feet on Josh’s lap and smiled. “This is a comfortable couch” I said. They laughed and I stayed where I was. “So what have you been up to all weekend?” Josh asked us. “Well, first we hit the beach, had sex all night long, then we hi the strip clubs all weekened” I said. They looked at us and I shook my head “I’m kidding. I met Patrick’s parents” I said. Jamie looked at me shocked and I nodded. “Yeah, I know” She laughed and I leaned my head on her shoulder. Then when we got back We packed and now, I’m tired” I said.

“Packed?” “Yeah, she’s moving in with me in Detroit” Patrick said and I nodded. “Poor Chase, all tired” Jamie said. I rolled my eyes and bit her shoulder before getting up. I stuck my tongue out at her and she had a devilish smile on her face and jumped up. I kicked my heels off and took off out the door. I heard her run after me and I turned the corner and hid in a random dressing room. I turned around to see Max and Jeremy. Oh of all the rotten luck. “Yeah, gotta go bye!” I said. I ran back out of the room and got like ten feet before someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to see Jeremy and rolled my eyes. “Don’t touch me” I said. Patrick, Josh and Jamie started to rounded the far corner and Jeremy pushed me against the wall. “Hey!” I said. He moved towards me and I slammed my food down on his and shoved him away from me. “Don’t ever fucking touch me again you jackass” I snapped. He pushed me back against the wall and kissed me. I fought against him until he grabbed my hands with one hand and ran his hands down my body. Fear ran threw me and I moved my face “Stop it! Don’t touch me!”

He slapped my hard across the face and I landed hard on the ground. He moved towards me and then next thing I knew Patrick punched him hard in the face. I sprang up and took off running. I had never been so scared of a guy in my life. And I have known so pretty fucked up guys. I felt an arm grab me and I screamed slightly and fought against them “Chase! Chase it’s me” I looked at Patrick and he pulled me into a hug. I pulled away and leaned against the wall and slid to the floor. He knelt down next to me and wiped the blood off my lip. “I’ve never been so scared of a person in my life…He was just so much stronger then me” I said. He grabbed my hand and I took a deep breath. “I’ll never let him hurt you again” He said.

I nodded and he lifted me up and carried me back to the dressing room. “I can walk” I said. He shrugged and smiled. He sat me down on the couch and Jamie and Josh ran on. “You ok?” Jamie asked sitting next to me. I nodded. “Yeah, I’m good. Just freaked me out” I said. She nodded and pulled me up. “We have to get ready!” I laughed and she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom after we grabbed out bags. I got dressed and stared at myself in the mirror. “Pat pick it?” I nodded and opened the door. “Out of ALL my gear you picked this ?” I said. He looked over and nodded. I rolled my eyes and noticed they were ready. “Josh excited for you big return?!” I asked he nodded and I ran over and jumped on Patrick’s back. I noticed he had my brothers dog tags on and smiled.

We all walked over to the ramp and I smiled hopping down. The guys went first, then me, then Jamie. My eyes landed on Jeremy’s and he smirked. Jeremy and Patrick started the match, and then it was Josh and Max, then Jamie and Lauren, then Jamie and Winter, Then me and Winter. Winter knocked me down then Max, and Jeremy knocked down Pat and Josh and Lauren and Jamie were fighting somewhere. Winter hit me with her finished and pinned me. She climbed out of the ring and Lauren and her walked backstage. I groaned and rubbed my head. That shit hurt. I felt arms lift me up and looked to see Jeremy and I shoved him away and backed up a little. I ran into someone and looked to see Max. I swallowed the lump in my throat and noticed Patrick and Josh down on the outside of the ring and Jamie as well. Well, this sucks.

Jeremy walked towards me and I turned around and punched Max and then drop kicked him out of the ring. Jeremy looked shocked and I narrowed me eyes. I hated being afraid of stupid jack ass’s and I hated them knowing that I was. He moved towards me and I side stepped him. Patrick got in and hit him with sliced bread and he rolled out of the ring. I smirked and him and Max stood up together. I ran across the ring and jumped off the top turn buckle over the top rope and directly on to them. I rolled away from them and groaned. Head meet ground. Ground me head. Here is your child, pain.

I felt arms lift me up and Patrick wrapped my arm around his shoulder. I was officially pissed at myself for being scared so I pushed away from him gently and ran and Max and Jeremy and hit them both with The Final Chase and I punched Jeremy directly in the face a few times before I felt Patrick wrap his arms around me. He pulled me up the ramp and backstage with me fighting him the entire time. “Chase relax!” “No! He thinks he can try and play off my fear, well fuck that shit! I’m not scared of him! I’ll fucking kill him! I’m nobodies little fucking bitch!” I said. I stopped my rant and placed my hand on my head and groaned. “Shit your head is bleeding” He said. Jamie and Josh ran back and I was still fighting against Pat’s grip. “What happened?” Josh asked. “When she did that jump off the turnbuckle she hit her head” He said. I calmed down for a minute mainly because my head was throbbing and Patrick loosened his death grip around my waist. But when Max and Jeremy walked backstage I pushed away from him and ran knocking them to the ground.

The pain was completely forgotten as Jeremy got up. I kicked him in the balls before kicking him directly in the head knocking him onto his back. I jumped on his and started hitting him again. I felt arms wrap around me and I fought against them “You stupid fucker! Hit me again! I swear to fucking god I’ll kill you!” I yelled. Who ever was holding me pulled me back into the dressing room. Patrick sat down on the couch and moved me into his lap. I was still fuming. “Can you give us a minute?” He asked. Jamie and Josh nodded and walked out of the room.

He slowly pushed me down onto the couch and placed his lips on mine. My mind went blank and I concentrated on kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me back up and into his lap. I ran my hands threw his hair when the door slammed open. We pulled away to see my Uncle standing there looking pissed. “What the fuck was that?!” I narrowed my eyes and stood up. “What the fuck was that?! That we me kicking the fucker’s ass because he shoved me against the wall, shoved his tongue down my throat and hit me! That’s what that was!” I snapped. He looked at me shocked “Yeah, so maybe next time you try and be the boss you get both sides of the fucking story Mister Bischoff” I said.

He walked back out of the room and I growled and slammed the door. “What Bullshit!” I said. Patrick walked over and wrapped his arms around me and I felt myself calm down slightly. “Let’s just go” He said I nodded and grabbed my bag. “Let me change first” I said. He nodded and I grabbed his hand and leaned up and kissed him. Once we pulled away I smiled. “Thank you” I said. He nodded and pecked my lips again. I grabbed a change of clothes and ran into the bathroom. I quickly changed and ran back out.

I jumped on Patrick’s back and he laughed. He grabbed our bags and we walked out of the arena. We caught a cab to the airport and the realtor was already there. I sighed the papers and she gave me a check for my deposit and we got on the flight to Chicago.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi!