Emergency Take Two

Didn't We Already Do That?

The rest of the house shows went pretty good. Jeremy didn’t come near me, in fear I’d actually kill him. And when we finally got on the plane to Detroit on Saturday I was excited. I straightened out my clothes as we got off the flight and into the taxi. I pulled my knees to my chest. “I’ve never seen you’re house” I said out loud. Patrick laughed and I leaned my head on his shoulder and yawned. I was still tired. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and I sighed as music played threw my head phones.

The taxi rolled to a stop and I looked out the window to see a nice house and we slowly got out. “Oh my gosh. Its amazing!” I said. He laughed and paid the driver before grabbing my hand. I noticed my car in the driveway and smiled. We walked in the door that lead into the living room and I smiled. “It’s not much…” I smiled “Patrick, it’s absolutely amazing. I love it” I said. He smiled and I looked at the kitchen and smiled. I glanced out the back door and smiled seeing the pool . I noticed my suitcases by the little couch and Patrick grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs “And this is the bedroom ” he said I smiled I walked over to the little window seat and looked out.

I looked at him and smiled. “I love how the TV is on the roof” he smiled and I ran over and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. “You’re so stuck with me now” I said. He laughed and nodded as I jumped down. “I’m ok with that” I smiled and walked into the bathroom and smiled. I fucking love this house. It’s absolutely amazing. I walked back out and down the stairs. “Patrick was in the kitchen with his head in the fridge. “So I’m gonna say your mom bought food?” He nodded and I rolled my eyes slightly and sat down on the floor by my suitcases.

I started unpacking everything and when I was done I was sprawled out on the bedroom floor. Patrick walked in and I smiled and jumped up. “What now?” I asked He shrugged and I smiled and flopped down on the bed. “So comfy!” I said. He laughed and laid down next to me. I buried my head in his chest and slowly fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

When I woke up the next morning there was a little note on the pillow. ‘Babe went to my parents’ house. Be back soon. Love you’ I smiled and stood up and ran to the bathroom taking a quick shower. I walked into the closet and changed before grabbing my guitar and sitting on the window seat and strumming. I just started randomly strumming. I was so caught up in strumming I didn’t hear the door down stairs open or close. My strumming eventually turned into I Wouldn’t Mind By He Is We and I started singing. I wasn’t paying attention to anything so when Patrick walked in the room and leaned against the door frame I just continued to look out the window.

Once I was done I smiled slightly and jumped when I heard clapping. “I never knew you could play…or sing” I smiled and set my guitar down and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. “You said so yourself, you find new stuff out about me everyday” He nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist. “Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it with you” I whispered. He smiled and leaned down and placed his lips on mine. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer to me. He lifted me up and walked over to the bed and carefully laid me down and crawled on top of me.

He ran his hand up my thighs and the kiss got even more heated. He ran his hands up my sides and slipped my shirt over my head while I did the same to him. We only broke the kiss long enough to take out shirts off. Our lips met again and I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands hovered above the button on my shorts. He pulled away and looked at me while pushing a strand of hair out of my face. “Are you sure?” I smiled and nodded. “More than Anything” I said. He smiled “I love you Patrick. And 1000 percent sure.” I said. “I love you too Chase” He said before kissing me again.

When I woke up later that day Patrick was once again gone. I wrapped the sheet around my body and stood up right as he walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a pair of boxers. He smiled and walked over wrapping his arms around me and kissing me. I smiled and once we pulled away he beamed. “I’m gonna take you out tonight! Get dressed baby! I’m gonna show you Detroit” I smiled. “Casual or dressy?” I asked. He smiled. “Casual. I know how you hate dresses. I smiled and leaned up and kissed him before running in the closet and getting dressed . I ran in the bathroom and brushed out my hair and tossed it up into a nice looking bun and put on a bit of makeup.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Patrick in a nice pair of jeans and a shirt. I walked over and he grabbed my hand and spun me around and kissed me. We pulled away and I laughed. He laced our fingers together and we walked downstairs. He grabbed my keys off the counter and we walked out to the track and he opened my door. “Awe Who said shivery was dead?” He laughed and shut the door. He got in the driver’s seat. “Ready for the ride of your life?” I blinked “I thought we already did that a few hours ago?” I said. He smiled and leaned over and kissed me.

He took me around the city, basically showing me where everything was and what not. He showed me Josh’s house, which was just down the road. And while he was driving I blinked. “Hey stop!” I said. He stopped and I jumped out of the truck and ran into the park. I loved parks. “CHASE! Wait!” I ran over to the swings and sat down. I went back and forth while he ran over after parking. “This is a dangerous city baby.” I nodded and looked down. “I’m sorry” I felt like a little kid who got caught with their hand in the cookie jar. He stood behind me and kissed my head before grabbing the chains and pushing me. I smiled and we messed around at the park for a while before getting something to eat going back to the house.

We walked in and I sat down on the bed. I bit my lip slightly as Patrick walked into the room. He knelt down in front of me and I smiled as he pulled me off the bed and into his lap. “Hi” he said. I smiled. “Hi” I pushed him back and placed my lips on his.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short, i was making up for the fact that the last one was 6 pages on word :D