Emergency Take Two

Oh Shit

The next few months went almost the same, work, work, some time at home, work and then work. But me and Patrick were doing fine. I mean we had our fights. But what couple doesn’t? Right now I was sitting on the floor in the bathroom with my head in the toilet puking the continents of my stomach out while Pat was at Josh’s house. I felt gentle hands hold my hair back and rub my back. “Chase, you’ve been sick for a week. You have to tell him eventually that you’re sick” Jamie said. I groaned before puking again. “What happened?” Patrick’s voice came. Well, now I don’t have a choice. “She’s been sick for like a week” Jamie said. I groaned and flushed the toilet before standing up and washing my mouth out. I slowly walked into the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

Jamie walked over and pushed a bit of hair out of my face and slipped something into my hand. “I hope you feel better” She said. I smiled slightly and nodded as she walked away. She said goodbye to Patrick and I held my hand up to see a little note. I opened it up ‘are you pregnant’ and my eyes widened at the writing. I shot up so fast I made myself dizzy. “Baby you ok?” I looked at Patrick and blinked slightly. “Would you love me? No matter what?” I asked. He nodded. “Of course why?” He asked walking over and sitting next to me. “Just a question. I think I’ll make a doctor’s appointment for tomorrow” I said. He nodded and kissed my head as I tightened my hold around the little paper.

When tomorrow came I called the doctor and made an appointment. It was early in the morning so I just left Patrick a note saying I would be back. When I got to the doctor’s office I didn’t have to wait long. They took some blood and said they’d call me with the results tomorrow. I slowly drove back home and just kinda sat in the car. Could I really be knocked up with Patrick’s baby? I mean, yeah, I’d be happy. Hell I’d be ecstatic but I didn’t know about him. I pulled out my phone and dialed Matt’s number. He answered on the second ring “Chase!” I swallowed the lump in my throat. “I think I’m pregnant” I said. He was silent for a minute. “Is it Patrick’s?” I blinked “What the fuck is that supposed to mean?” I asked. “I didn’t mean it like that! I just meant…are you sure?” he asked. “Of course it’s his you fucking asshole and I said I think not that I was sure. You know I call my best friend in a time like this for support not to be called and fucking whore!” I snapped and hung up.

I walked into the house and threw my phone across the room. Patrick ran down the stairs and looked at me before running over and pulling me into a hug. “What happened?” he asked. “Matt basically called me a whore!” I said. I pushed away from him gently and wiped the tears off my face. “Why would he do that?” “Cause I told him I thought I may be pregnant” I said. He looked at me shocked and my eyes widened. Not how I wanted to tell him. “You told Matt before me? What the hell Chase!” I narrowed my eyes. “I didn’t want to tell you till I was fucking sure!” I said. His face softened a bit and he leaned his forehead on mine. “Is that why you asked if I would love you no matter what?” I nodded I felt tears well up in my eyes again.

“What if I am? I always thought I’d be married before I got knocked up! I mean I’m happy. If I am that is. I don’t know. I’ll know tomorrow. But if I am that scares the fuck out of me. I can’t wrestle when I’m pregnant! And I’d have to take time off and I’d be away from you! I don’t want to be away from you! And you’d be away from the baby! I don’t even know if there is a baby and I’m already freaking out! WHAT IF THERE IS!? Am I ready for this? Are you ready for this? Oh my god! What if something goes wrong?! What if I think there is a baby and then there isn’t!? What if one of you’re crazy fans tries to kill me?! Do you even want a baby?!?” I rambled. Patrick walked over and kissed me cutting off my train of thought.

Once he pulled away I blinked. “Of course I want a baby with you Chase, and if you are then that’s great. We’ll work everything out and if you’re not then we have plenty of time to practice” He said. I smiled slightly “And that totally beats out my surprise” He said. I looked at him confused and he knelt down on one knee. I felt more tears well up in my eyes “Chase Casey Cassidy will you marry me?” I nodded and he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. The door opened and in ran Josh and Jamie “What’d she say?!” Josh yelled. I blinked “I said no and I told him to get out I was taking the house and marrying Jamie!” I said. He looked at me confused and I smiled. “Ask a stupid question and I’ll give you a stupid answer Joshy”

I stood in the bathroom a few hours later in a pair of shorts and a bra poking my stomach. What if there was a bay in there. I placed my hands on my stomach. A smile formed on my face when I saw the ring on my finger. I jumped slightly when I felt arms wrap around me. I looked in the mirror to see Patrick. “What if we’re not ready?” I asked. He smiled and leaned his head on my shoulder. “I think we are.” He said. I nodded and a yawn escaped my lips. He smiled and turned the light off pulled me in the bedroom. I climbed up on the bed and sighed. “I can barely get on the bed as it is” I said. He laughed and I flipped him off and laid down with my back to him. I felt him wrap his arms around me and I smiled as he laced our fingers together. “Love you” I smiled. “Love you too”

The next morning I was completely nervous waiting for my phone to ring, which had somehow mad it threw getting thrown across the room. Patrick was sitting at the table with his parents, Josh and Jamie while I was pacing back and forth. “Honey it will be ok” Mrs. Martin said. I nodded slightly and then the phone rang. I swallowed the lump in my throat and grabbed it and answered it putting it on speaker phone. “Hello?” I asked. “Hello Miss Cassidy. This is Doctor Bryant. So we got you’re test result’s back and it looks like congratulations are in order you’re pregnant Miss Cassidy” He said. Everyone looked at me and I stayed silent before everything went black…Not how I wanted to handle that news.

When I woke up I was on the bed and Patrick was pacing back and forth while Jamie sat next to me on the bed along with his mom. Josh was leaning against the wall just like Mr. Martin. “You’re going to leave Pacing marks in the carpet if you don’t stop darling” I said. His head snapped over to me and he ran over. “Are you ok?” I nodded. “That wasn’t really how I wanted to handle that news” I said. He smiled and pulled me into a hug and kissed me. Once we pulled away and bit my lip. “Great now I have to tell Matt so he can call me a whore again. I slowly got off the bed only to be picked up by Patrick. “Hay babe?” I asked he looked at me “Yeah?” I smiled “You know those two things on the lower half of my body? Yeah they are called legs and connected to them are feet. These things allow me to walk.” I said. He laughed and set me down. “Thank you”

Monday was spent getting ready for the ultra sound that Mrs. Martin had apparently set up after I had passed out. I got dressed before realizing something “DAMN IT!” I said. Patrick ran in “Are you ok? Are you in Labor? What happened?” I looked at him and blinked. “I just realized something. None of my clothes are going to fit! I’m going to be huge!” I said. He looked at me amused and I blinked “That…sucks” I said. He laughed and I rolled my eyes. “It’s you’re fucking fault. Haha it’s so funny! You’re going shopping with me bitch!” I said. He stopped laughing and I smirked. “Yeah. Haha!” I said. He smiled and laced our fingers together and we walked out of the house and to the car.

I looked over at him while he was driving and turned so I was facing him and pulled my legs to my chest. “Are you happy Patty Cakes?” I asked he smiled at the nickname and I bit my lip. “I mean are you really happy?” I asked He grabbed my hand and kissed it. “Yes, I’m happy. I’m more then happy.” He said I nodded “Do you want a boy or girl?” I asked He smiled. “I don’t care, I would love it regardless.” He said. I smiled “What about you?” I smiled. “I want a boy. I mean I want a girl too…but I’ve always wanted my first child to be a boy” I said. He smiled “Do you have a name?” I blushed and hid my face in my knees. “Maybe!” He laughed “No I don’t. I never really thought about names, I never thought I’d actually meet someone I’d want to have a baby with. Not till I met you” I said. He smiled and pulled into the doctor’s office and got out. He helped me out and gently pushed me against side of the car and kissed me.

Once we pulled away he smiled “I have an idea or a name” I looked at him and nodded “What is it?” I asked. “Craig Alexander Martin” He said I smiled and felt tears well up in my eyes. “Really?” I asked. He nodded and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. “Josh called dips on being God father by the way” He said I laughed. “He may have to fight Mattie for it once I tell him” He laughed and we walked into the office. We waited for like ten minutes before being called back. I was put on a little table. “It’s like those Alien movies” I said to Patrick and he laughed as a woman walked in. She smiled “Excited?” I nodded and she lifted my shirt up. “Ok this is gonna be little cold” I nodded and she squeezed gel on my stomach and I shivered. “A little” I muttered. The put the little remote what not thing on my stomach and smiled. “You look to be about 1 month along…that thing. That little strawberry looking thing, that’s you’re baby” I smiled. “Really?” She nodded and printed out a picture. We left the office after she told me some pointers, no stress, no work, and to stay active, but not too active.

As soon as we got out of the office my phone went off. I blinked and answered it. “Hey Mattie!” I said. “Hey! So we are in Detroit! Come see me!” I laughed and nodded ok! We’ll be at the venue in like 10 minutes!” I said. We got in the truck and I sent Pat a pleading look. “Please can we go see Mattie? Please?!” I asked he laughed “We don’t have to stay for long. Please?!” I asked. He nodded and I leaned over and kissed his cheek “Thank you!” I said as he pulled out of the parking lot and started toward the venue.

When we got there Matt was already outside. I jumped out of the car and Ran to him. He pulled me into a hug and Patrick slowly walked over. “Mattie you remember Patrick. Patrick this be Mattie” I said. The nodded and shook hands. Patrick grabbed my hand and I laced out fingers together as we walked into the building. We walked back to the dressing room and I walked in. “Chase is here!” I said. Everyone laughed and I smiled. “CHASE!” John said and ran over and lifted me up! I laughed and once he put me down I smiled. “Everyone this is Patrick aka Alex Shelley aka my fiancée aka my baby daddy” I said. They all looked at me and I smiled. “You’re knocked up?” I looked over to see Mike and I smiled. “Yes I am! Pissed cause it’s not yours?” I snapped. He stood up and I backed up and Patrick wrapped his arms around me. “You step any closer to her and I’ll fucking kill you” Patrick said.

Mike smirked. “What could you really do to me?” I rolled my eyes. “Cut the shit Mike.” I said. He rolled his eyes but a small smile appeared on his face. “Are you happy?” I nodded. “Yeah, I really am” I said. “Then I’m happy for you” He said. I blinked and he slowly walked around us and out the door. I stood there confused before shrugging. “I call god father!” Matt yelled. I laughed “Josh did too” Patrick said. That made me laugh harder and when Matt’s face screwed up I couldn’t help but laugh more. “I’ve known her long” Matt said. “But Josh has known him longer and it’s his baby too.” I said. He slumped his shoulders and I walked over and hugged him. “Aw, it’s ok Mattie. I doubt it will be the last baby” I whispered. He looked at me and smiled. “Do you know if it’s a boy of girl yet?” I shook my head “Not for three more months” I said.

We hung out there for a while before I started to get tired. I said goodbye to everyone and we got back to the car. I jumped in the backseat and laid down. I grabbed Patrick’s free hand and laced our fingers together, how it worked I have no idea, but after a while I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot!