Emergency Take Two

I Do

The next three months sucked! Between the morning sickness and the gaining weight I wasn’t a very happy camper. Well to everyone else including Patrick I was, but in my head, I was pissed. I mean I now it was the baby and I loved the baby but serious?! I looked like I was 8 months not four. I decided to make a doctor’s appointment and Patrick walked in while I was on the phone and I waved to him. Once I hung up the phone I walked into the closet and changed into a pair of sweat pants mumbling profanities under my breath the entire time about how my damn jeans didn’t fit. Once I was dressed I walked back out to see an amused Patrick. “What?” I asked. “You ok?” I shrugged “Other then the fact that I look 8 months along not 4 and none of my fucking clothes fit yeah I’m good” I said. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and kissed my head.

I grabbed the keys out of his pocket and walked down the stairs. “Where are you going?” He asked catching up to me. “To the doctor.” I said. I walked out of the house to see Mattie, Josh, Jamie and Patrick’s parents. Mattie was only here cause he has like the week off or something. “Where is the lovely couple going?” Jamie asked. “Doctor, then to get her clothes that will fit so she will be happy” Patrick said. I looked at him. “Really?!” He nodded and I kissed him. “Thank you!” I said. “How about this. We all go to the doctor and after the girls go shopping” Jamie said. I shrugged “OK!” I said. “I think we should get married this weekend” Patrick said. I stopped short of my journey to the car and looked at him along with everyone else. “Huh?” I said. “At the little church my parents were married at. They have an opening on Saturday. It’s Tuesday. Just a small wedding” He said.

I was in complete shock. “I think that has got to be one of the greatest idea’s ever” I said. He looked at me shocked and I smiled “Really?!” I nodded. He ran over and lifted me up. “Ok now shopping is really necessary!” Mrs. Martin said. I looked at her and smiled. “You ready for this mom?” I asked. She looked at me shocked before pulling me into a hug. Patrick laced our fingers together and we walked over to the car. The parents went in one car, Jami and Josh went in theirs and Matt rode with us. “Are you sure about this?” Patrick asked and I nodded “Of course I am!” I said. He smiled and I leaned my head back and looked at my stomach.

We got tot eh doctor’s office and I slowly got out of the truck and walked into the office. Once I was in the room with Patrick I took a deep breath. The doctor walked in and smiled at me. “Hello again” I waved slightly and she put the stupid gel on my stomach and then looked at the screen. “This explains a lot. You really are only four months. But you’re carrying twins” I blinked and looked at my stomach. Twins. “Do you want to know the genders?” I looked at Patrick and he nodded. I nodded too. Pretty much still in shock. “It’s a boy and a girl.” She said. She shut off the machine after printing the pictures and I stood up. “Congratulations Miss Cassidy” I nodded slightly and she smiled and Patrick led me out of the room. We walked into the waiting room and I looked at Josh and Matt “If it a boy who wan’t to be the god father and if it’s a girl who want to be the godfather. Pick carefully.” Patrick said. I looked at him and he just smiled.

Matt picked a girl and Josh picked a boy. “Ok, you both can be…because it’s twins!” He said. I was still in shock. I just stood there looking at the picture then my stomach then back at the picture. “Chase?” I looked up. “Huh?” I asked Jamie just smiled. “Can I be the god mother of one?” I smiled “Babe you can be the god mother of both” I said. She smiled and pulled me into a hug careful of my stomach. “Shopping time?” Sharon asked. Jamie nodded and I smiled. We walked out of the building and over to the cars. Patrick wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. “Be back soon” I nodded. “I love you Patty Cakes” I said “I love you too Chase” I smiled and slowly got in Josh’s truck since Jamie was driving.

“Ok we need, dresses, car seat, baby clothes, baby cribs,” Sharon went on and on and nobody had left the parking lot yet. I got out of the car and ran over to Patrick who was about to get in the truck. Once he saw me he pulled me into a hug and I felt tears fall down my face. I wasn’t sure why I was crying. I think it was just too much too fast. “What’s wrong?” He asked gently “I don’t know what to do. Your mom is listing off so many things. We don’t even have a room picked out or anything and she’s talking about getting all the stuff and stuff for the wedding and the babies and I just I don’t know what to do. There’s so much” I said. He ran his hands threw my hair and kissed my head. “Tell you what, how about we will clean out a bedroom. The one closest to our room. And when you get back with everything we can do the room, then tomorrow will be a relax day for you and then on Thursday we can go to the show and you won’t have to worry about anything. Then on Friday we can get ready for the wedding then Saturday is the wedding then everything will be ok” He said. I nodded and buried my head in his chest.

“I know this probably sounds clingy…but I don’t wanna be away from you.” I said. He lifted my face up with his fingers and wiped the tears off my face. “It’s not clingy. You could never be clingy. And I don’t want to be away from you either. But I promise in a few hours we’ll be together again ok?” I nodded and he leaned down and placed his lips on mine. Once we pulled away I smiled. “Bet you never saw this coming when Jamie brought me into you’re locker room 2 years ago” I said. He smiled. “I did in the dream I had later that night. I had a dream about marrying you in the church.” I smiled. “I love you Patty Cakes. So So Much!” I said. He smiled and kissed my head “I love you too. Now go have fun!” I nodded and walked back over to the truck. “Sorry” I said. They shook their heads. “It’s ok” I smiled. “But he said they would clean out a room so we can get stuff” I said. They beamed and we pulled out of the parking lot.

We went shopping for hours! Literally I think it was like 5 hours. We bought everything cribs, clothes, car seats, diapers, everything! When we finally got to the house the guys walked out and started carrying things into the house and I got shooed upstairs. It was around 6 at night and Patrick walked in. “Yellow paint?” I nodded. “I like yellow. And it’s a neutral color” I said from my spot on the window seat with my laptop on my legs. “See look, stripes” I said. I showed him and he kissed my head. “That’s what you want it to look like. I nodded and he smiled and nodded. “Then that’s how it will look.” He walked out of the room and I guess I fell asleep because next thing I knew I was being picked up. “Come on Baby. You gotta see the room” Patrick said. I nodded and glanced at the clock. “You guys worked on the room until 3 am?” I asked quietly. He nodded and opened the door. He set me down and I felt tears well up in my eyes as I looked at the nursery . “Oh, it’s perfect” I said.

I hugged him as tears fell down my face. Once I pulled back I laughed slightly. “It’s just so perfect” I said. We walked down stairs and everyone looked at me and smiled. “Thank you. It’s amazing and beautiful and just perfect” I said giving everyone a hug. “Anything for our daughter” Frank said. I smiled “Thank you! So much” I said. Everyone left after a while and both me and Patrick went to bed. I stood up in the middle of the well morning and slowly walked to the nursery. I ran my hand over the cribs and smiled. I felt arms wrap around me and I leaned back against Patrick. “I’m so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you Chase” I smiled “I’m happy to spend forever with you too Patty Cakes” he kissed my neck before leading me back to the bedroom.

The rest of the week past fairly quickly. Mainly because all I was doing was sleeping. Uncle Eric flew back with us on Thursday for the wedding along with Christy, Lauren and Tommy. Patrick’s family came in and then it was time for the wedding. “Mattie, can you get my Uncle for me?” He nodded and walked out. I looked at myself in the mirror and straightened out my dress when the door opened again. “Everything ok Chase?” I nodded “Yeah, I was just wondering, would you walk me down the aisle?” He beamed. “I would be honored to” I smiled and then heard the wedding march start. “Nervous?” I shook my head. “Ok, kinda” He laughed and I slipped my arm threw his and we walked out of the little room.

My eyes locked with Patrick’s and he smiled. I felt my heart speed up the closer we got. My uncle handed me off to Patrick and he smiled at me. “You look Breathtaking Chase.” I smiled. “You look pretty spiffy you’re self there Mister Martin” He smiled and we both looked at the priest. When it finally got to the I do I was asked and I blinked and held up my finger. “Are you saying no” I looked at the priest like he was stupid and then sneezed. “Sorry, I do” I said. Patrick smiled and shook his head at me as he slipped my wedding band on my finger and I slipped his on his finger. “I couldn’t help it.” I said. “I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Martin” I smiled. “Does that make me Mrs. Patty Cake?” I asked. Everyone laughed and we walked out of the church. “You throw rice at me and I’ll make you’re life a living hell” I call up to everyone.

We walked out and everyone threw flowers and I rolled my eyes. We got in the car and Patrick held out two tickets. “We, my lovely wife are going to Rome” I looked at him shocked. “I told you I wanted to go there one” I said he leaned over “Once was all I needed” I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
don don da don don don da don
hehe