Emergency Take Two

Time with Patty Cakes

We walked back to the hotel with Patrick telling me about himself and asking me questions about myself as well. We got back to my room and unlocked the door. Bubbles ran over to me and I lifted her up easily I kissed her nose before setting her down on the bed. I grabbed my bag and my pain pills and took on before grabbing clean clothes. I looked over at Alex and smiled. “I’m gonna change, I’ll be right back” He nodded and I walked into the bathroom. I quickly changed before slipping my heels on and walking back out. I hopped on one foot while trying to put one of my shoes on and landed with a yelp on the floor. Patrick ran over and helped me up “You ok?” I nodded. “Yep, note to self don’t walk while trying to put shoes on.” He laughed and I grabbed my bag and hooked Bubbles up on her leach and looked at Patrick. “Wanna go for a walk?” I asked. He smiled and nodded. “You know if I wasn’t mistaken I’d say you like me Mister Martin” he looked at me and I smiled. “I’m just kidding gosh”

We walked out of the room and Bubbles took off in a random direction as soon as we got out of the hotel and since it’s a short leach, I was running with her, I grabbed Patrick’s hand and pulled him with me. And for having short little legs, she runs fast. We ran past, Tommy, Jamie, Josh and Lauren and I waved. “Hi...Bye!” I yelled and they laughed. She finally stopped running at the park and I sat down on the bench and took a deep breath. “Damn” Patrick said and I nodded. “I should have seen the one coming” I said. He laughed and I stood up and slipped my heels off and walked into the grass. Patrick looked at me confused as I sat down. Bubbles ran over after doing her doggy business and crawled in my lap. I ran my hand over her ears and Patrick walked over and sat next to me.

“Why did you want to hang out with me Patrick?” I asked randomly as we were walking back to the hotel a few hours later. He looked over at me slightly confused. “Cause you see like you’re a lot of fun to be around” I smiled slightly. “Right…but ok. Do you have a match tonight?” I asked. He shook his head and I smiled slightly. “Then I would cordially like to invite you to a movie night with me and Bubbles” I said. He laughed and nodded. “Good, be at my room in say an hour?” I asked as we walked into the hotel. “Alright” He said. I smiled and walked over to the stairs and set Bubbles down as I took my heels off. She took off up the stairs with me right behind her.

When I got up to the room I ordered a bunch of food from room service and smiled knowing it was going to my Uncle’s account. I’d pay him back. Eventually. I changed into a pair of jammies before tossing my hair up in a neat bun and slipping on my slippers. I looked at the clock as there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see a guy with a card of food and I smiled as he opened the door. I grabbed a twenty out of my bag and handed it to him with a smile as he walked out. I set everything up and as soon as I sat down there was another knock on the door. I stood up and walked over to see Patrick in a pair of shorts and a muscle shirt and I opened the door. “Wow” I smiled. “I don’t really half ass anything” I said. He nodded “I see that.”

We sat down on the floor and I sat a pillow down next to me and Bubbles ran over and laid down on it as I handed Patrick the remote “Pick a movie” I said. He looked at me and I smiled. “What Eric gets charged for it” I said He smiled and picked a movie. I smiled when Battle L.A came on. “Dude I love this movie!” I said. He laughed and I watched the movie as it started.

We got about halfway threw the movie when popcorn was thrown at me. I looked at Patrick and he pointed to Bubbles. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a handful and dumped it down his shirt. He looked at me shocked and I smirked before he grabbed some candy and threw it down my shirt. I gasped before lunging at him and knocking him to the ground and straddled his waist. “What are you gonna do now Patty Cakes?” He narrowed his eyes at the nickname before smirking. I went to get up when he held me by the waist and flipped us over so he was on top and started tickling me. I felt myself laugh. I was extremely ticklish and nobody but Matt knew that. “Say Patrick is amazing and sexy” He said I shook my head and he kept tickling me. “Say it!”

“NEVER!” I said. I wiggled out of his grip and stood up and ran. I ran to the door till arms wrapped around my waist and I was taken to the ground again. It started all over again. “Say it!” I shook my head “No!” He smirked and I heard someone clear their throat. We bot stopped and looked up to see Tommy, Lauren, Jamie and Josh. I bit my lip “Help?” I said. Patrick looked down at me before tickling me again causing me to scream. “Say it!” “NO!” “SAY IT!” “FINE! PATRICK IS AMAZING AND SEXY!” I said. He stopped and lifted me up to my feet. “So that’s why you weren’t at the show” Lauren said. I bit my lip and looked at Patrick. “I thought you said you didn’t have a match” “I didn’t” He said. Now I was just confused. “He normally comes anyways because he gets bored…but I see he was far from bored” Josh said.

I felt a blush cover my cheeks slightly and I started back toward my room. “Anyways!” I said right as I slipped into my room. I heard them all laugh and I flopped back down on the ground next to Bubbles as Patrick walked in. “Can they join us?” I shrugged. “I don’t care, but there is candy and popcorn everywhere thanks to someone!” I said. They all walked in and Patrick took his place next to me again. I smiled and he started the movie over and I made it through the first half before I fell asleep with my head on Patrick’s shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short