Emergency Take Two

Bad Blood

When I woke up the screen was blue. I buried my head in my pillow and froze when my pillow moved. I looked to see my pillow was a chest. And that chest belonged to Patrick. I slowly moved and looked around. I was with Patrick on the floor, Jamie and Josh were on the bed, Tommy was next to Bubbles on the floor and Lauren was on the couch. I slowly pulled away from Patrick and I grabbed my iPod and key and slowly walked over to my suitcase. I grabbed out an outfit and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower before getting out and getting dressed. When I walked back into the room everyone was still asleep so I quietly hooked Bubbles up to her leach and grabbed my wallet, iPod and room key before walking out the door and shutting it almost silently. I turned around and walked to the elevator. “Hey you’re Chase, the new knockout” I looked over to see Christy Hemme . I smiled and nodded. “That’d be me and you’d Miss. Christy Hemme aka the cooled woman’s wrestler ever!” I said. She laughed and walked over. “Well thank you” I nodded. “You’re the reason I wanted to become a wrestler. I wanted to meet you so bad!” I said.

She smiled and knelt down to pet Bubbles. “Well now you did!” She said I nodded. “Yeah!” I said. the elevator opened and we walked in. “Where are you headed?” She asked. “Coffee” I said. She smiled. “Me too. Can I join you?” I nodded quickly “Hell yeah!” she laughed and the doors opened and she asked one question I was hoping wouldn’t come up. “Why’d you leave WWE?” I bit my lip slightly. “Um, I didn’t leave…I was fired. For reckless endangerment of other superstars. Aka jumping fifty feet onto two douche-bags hoping I ended their careers.” I said. She looked at me shocked. “Yeah, I pretty much planned on being fired. I wanted to end their careers. There was so much shit going on off camera” I said. “Like what?” I smiled slightly. “I was with Mike and he cheated on my with Maryse who was supposed to be my best friend. And I don’t think very much when I’m angry. And like that pissed me off but They went so far as to talk shit about my brother” I said.

She looked at me and I smiled slightly. I could tell she was confused. “My brother was a Marine. And he died about 7 years ago. There is a lot of shit I can take from people, but they just went too far” I said. She nodded. “I understand that, I saw that, online. It was insane” I smiled. “Yeah, the one who got hurt the worst was me. Which sucked. But I still have a few tricks up my sleeve” I said. She smiled at me as we walked into Starbucks. “Like what? You’re so fun to be around. And I’ve only be around you for like ten minutes!” She said I smiled. “I see that. I make friends really easy! And let’s just say that I’m not going to let those two win a title even if I am in a different company” I said. “You’re so vengeful!” I laughed and nodded. “Yeah! It’s so much more fun” This caused her to laugh and we both ended up ordering the same thing. “I’ve never found someone that drinks Strawberries and Cream with 4 extra shots of espresso” She laughed and nodded.

We headed back to the hotel. “Well, I’m looking forward to working with you Chase, you are an awesome chick!” I smiled. “You have no idea how much that just made my day. Hey wanna go shopping today?” I said. She nodded and waved and I waved back before getting in the elevator. I walked over to my room and slowly opened the door to see everyone awake and I smiled. “Good Morning Sunshine!” I said. They all looked at me and I smiled. Josh flopped back down on the bed and groaned causing me to laugh. “Well, someone’s not a morning person” I said. “You look beautiful” Patrick said. I looked at him and smiled. “Thanks Patty Cakes” He smiled and Lauren nodded. “I love that outfit” I smiled “Thanks, umm I has a question for my two love girl friends” I said. They looked over at me. “Well, my darling uncle decided he wanted me on for the live tour…so will you go shopping with me and Christy? I have no clothes…” I said. They both beamed and nodded. “Yes” I smiled and sat down in Patrick’s lap. He looked at me and I shrugged. “Looked confortable?” I said but it came out more like a question.

Josh and Jamie left a few minutes later and then Lauren and last was Tommy. I looked at Patrick before moving off his lap and sitting in the chair. I yawned slightly and when my phone rang I squeaked causing Patrick to laugh. I stuck my tongue out at him and pulled my phone out of my bra which cause him to look at me confused. “I didn’t have pockets” I said simply before looking to see it was Matt calling. A smile formed on my face as I clicked the answer button “Hey Mattie! What’s up? Excited for your return on RAW tonight?!” I asked. He laughed and Patrick stood up. “I’m gonna go get dressed” I nodded “Ok! Bye Patty Cakes” I said. He smiled and walked out the door. “Patty Cakes?” I nodded before realizing he couldn’t see me. “Patrick! I call him Patty Cakes.” I said. He laughed and I rolled my eyes and stood up. I unhooked Bubbles and gave her some food and water before flipping through the channels on the TV. It was only around ten. “I just wanted to let you know that Mike is in line for a title shot this Sunday. And yes I’m excited” I smiled. “I’ll so be there on Sunday. Is it an open match?” I asked. “Yep!” I smiled.

I talked to Matt for about 15 minutes before there was a knock on my door. “Mattie I gotta go. But I love you lots like tator tots even more then jello shots” I said. He laughed. “Love you too” We hung up and I opened the door to see Christy and smiled. “What about Jello shots?” I laughed and motioned for her to come in. “I told my best friend I loved him lots like tator-tots even more then jello shots” I said. She laughed and then there was another knock. “umm…I forgot to tell you, mainly cause I asked them after, but do you mind if Jamie and Lauren come?” I asked. She smiled “Not at all.” I smiled and opened the door to see Jamie and Lauren standing there. “Ready?” I nodded and Christy walked over. I looked back and Bubbles and bit my lip. “You ok Chase?” Jamie asked. “Yeah, I just don’t want to leave Bubbles in here by herself” I said. “Josh and Pat can watch her” Lauren said. “We can do what?” I looked over to see Josh at Patrick walking out of the elevator. “Watch bubbles while we go shopping” I bit my lip and put on my best puppy dog face. “Ah! That face! It’s Evil!” Patrick said and Josh nodded. The girls looked at me and I smiled slightly “Fine!” Josh said I smiled “She is a good puppy! She stays out of the way and doesn’t potty on the floor and all she asks for is some water every now and again” I said.

I ran in the room and picked Bubbles up and carried her out to the guys. Patrick took her gently and she licked his face causing me to smiled. “See, she likes you” I said. He rolled his eyes and I locked the door and hugged them both. “Thank you guys” I said. They nodded and I walked to the elevator with the girls.

We shopped for like 5 hours and I sat in the food court with them and blinked. “How do you do it? My feet are killing me?!” I said motioning to their heels. “Practice!” Jamie said I laughed slightly and ran a hand threw my hair. “You ok Chase?” Christy asked and I nodded. “I just miss my baby” I said. “I’m sure Patrick misses you too” Lauren said. I looked at her confused. “Wait what? I was talking about bubbles” I said. They all laughed. “Oh come on what am I missing?” I asked. “Well, its obvious you and Patrick like each other” Jamie said I blinked slightly “What? I don’t like Patrick” I said. They looked at me and I sighed. “Ok, I kinda do. He’s really super cute and funny and caring and just a sweetheart” I said. “I knew it!” Jamie said causing me to laugh. “Chase?” I turned around confused and a smile formed on my face. “Cassie!”

I jumped out of my chair and hugged her tightly. “How are you?” I asked she smiled and I noticed she was wearing the necklace I gave her. “I’m good. But where’d you go? I don’t see you on RAW anymore.” I smiled slightly. “Ah, I am with Impact now. I wanted to work with my Uncle. It’s on Spike every Thursday” I said. She smiled. “I gotta watch it!” she said and I smiled. “I’m glad you got away from the mean people” I smiled and nodded “So am I. But don’t worry I’m not done with those butt heads yet” I said. She smiled and she glanced back. I looked up to see her mom and waved slightly. “You better go. You’re mommy looks like she’s ready to go” She nodded and hugged me quickly before running over to her mom. I sat back at the table “Who was that?”

I looked up at Christy and smiled. “That was Cassie. One time when Mike and I were driving to a show we got stuck in a traffic jam in the rain and she was in the car next to us. We started talking by writing on the windows then on paper and she asked for an autograph so I jumped into their car. She’s such a sweet little girl.” I said. They smiled. “That was nice of you” Lauren said I smiled and nodded. “Yeah, that was when everything in my life was perfect. Then it just fell apart” I said. They nodded slightly and I smiled before looking at my phone. It was almost 5 pm and RAW came on at 6 where we were so we headed back to the hotel. I ran into Patrick’s room and saw him playing with Bubbles on the floor while Josh slipped out the room sending me a smile. I silently shut the door and walked over sitting on the bed behind him. “Boo!” I said.

He jumped and looked back at me causing me to laugh. “Hey!” I smiled “Hey, looks like she likes you more then I thought” I said He smiled. “She’s like a little ball of energy” I nodded “That she is” I looked at the clock to see it was now almost 6. “Patrick, can I watch RAW in here? Please? It’s Matt’s big return” I asked he nodded and went back to playing with Bubbles. I smiled and grabbed the remote flipping the TV to the right channel and watching as Mike walked out. “Fuck-face” I muttered. It honestly hurt to see him. Not in the ‘my heart is breaking’ but more in that ‘I still can’t believe he did that’ type of way. Patrick looked at the screen and shrugged. “Mah, you could do better” I smiled and looked at him. “You really think so?” He nodded and I bit my lip. Maybe the girls were right. Maybe I did like him. I looked back at the screen and Mike bitch and complained saying he could beat anyone and holding an open challenge to anyone in the locker room. “Oh come on Mattie!” I said. Patrick jumped up on the bed next to me and set Bubbles in between us as we both laid on our stomachs.

Matt’s music hit and I smiled. “Called that shit” I said. He laughed and Matt walked in the ring and grabbed a Mic. “Really? I’ll just take that challenge” I smiled. “I love my best friend” I said. Mike laughed “What Evan still bitter about me getting your little Chase fired” I narrowed my eyes. “Oh, I’ll kill him” I muttered. “What Miz still mad that she prefers me over you?” Matt said and I smiled “Wow go Mattie” I said causing Patrick to laugh. “But she dated me not you” He said. My eyes widened “Don’t do it Matt” I said. “She dated me first!” He said. I slapped my forehead. “Did you really?” Patrick asked and I nodded “Yeah, when I was 14 and he was 16. It was all good till he went to college, then we went back to being friends. Which it’s better this way because that’s all I see him as anymore I my best friend” I said. He smiled and I looked at him confused before looking back at the screen to see Mike looking completely pissed. “Yeah, I had you’re girl first” Matt said. I shook my head “She loved me more!” Mike said I snorted and Matt laughed “Yeah, that’s why she gave up her title and hit Air Borne from 50 feet onto you and the girl you cheated on her with. Yeah, she likes you so much more” I smiled “And that’s why he’s my best friend.” I said.

Mike went to hit Matt but he ducked and I watched the entire match and when Matt hit air Bourne I smiled and turned it off. “Good for Matt. Not only did he win in his return he kicked the fuck out of Mike” I said. “It looked like he wasn’t pulling some of those kicks” Patrick said and I nodded. “That’s because he wasn’t” I said. “Matt hates mike almost if not as much as I do. After I got fired I was in pretty bad shape, physically as well as mentally. Especially after I found out the Mike and Maryse actually got together. There’s just a lot of bad blood between the four of us.” I said. He nodded slightly.

We continued talking and apparently as some point in time I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, i didn't want to end it there but i had to leave so. Sorry!