Textbook Romance

Waitress.

"Max, I'm not going anywhere with you," I said, and then added, "Right now." Before he could get offended.

"What not?" Max asked, "We've got time."

I gave him a flat look causing him to chuckle. "What?" he asked, "You worried about what Neil's going to think?"

I glared at him. "Shut up," I demanded, "And lets go before I change my mind."

Max grinned and grabbed my hand before leading me around the back of the building and into the surrounding neighborhood. The two of us walked through the streets rowdily but basically unnoticed.

Our hands swung between us as Max yanked me down the street. "You hungry?" he questioned, looking over to me with hazy but bright green eyes.

Before I could answer Max was yanking me through the door of the closest restaurant and up to the woman who was standing there to lead people to their tables. "Table for two," he said with a cocky grin as the woman looked over out appearance.

Max and I were no way dressed appropriately for a classy restaurant. I was dressed in a pair of old jeans and the skull shirt that I adorned when I got ready earlier. But Max, on the other hand, looked more rough than I.

He was clad in jean that were skin tight and ripped so much that there were more holes than fabric. He had a studded belt looped through his jeans and that peaked out from under his black button up shirt. His hair was unruly and his eye liner was dark and thick.

His necklace jingled as the woman led us to a table in the back of the restaurant. I thought for a minute that I knew why. Max grinned as we reached our table and pulled out my chair for me.

I stuck my tongue out at him as I sat down. That caused him to smirk at me as he took his chair. The woman walked off after telling us that our waitress would be with us soon.

Max grinned as the woman walked left and he rolled his eyes at her. He grabbed his menu and sat with a smug look on his face and he hummed. "What are you getting?" he asked as he folded his menu up and rested his elbows on the table.

I gazed across at him. "What are you getting?" I repeated.

He shrugged, "Everything."

I smiled and grabbed my menu once more. I told him what I want and when our waitress showed up Max ordered for us both and flirting with the woman who could only be a couple years older than me.

"What's your name?" Max asked as he licked his lips and leaned towards her.

"Matlida," she said as she looked away with a light blush on her cheeks.

"I'm Max," he said as he played with his lip rings seductively.

The woman didn't look like she would be the kind of person to be interested in someone who looked like Max but as he flirted with her she turned into putty in his hands and blushed almost constantly while twirling her hair around her fingers.

"What can I get you?" she asked, looking straight at him and biting her lip.

Max looked to me and smiled before ordering for us both and asking her to bring us a couple of drinks.

That was basically the first time that the waitress looked at me. "I'm going to need to see her ID," she said as she looked back to Max.

Max shook his head. "I don't think that really matters," Max spoke softly, running his fingers through his hair. "What about if I show you mine?" he asked as he stood up, his body just inches away from hers, as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out his wallet that was overflowing with things.

He plucked his ID out and held it up in front of her eyes. I could tell that his name meant nothing to her by the way she just nodded. It wasn't until Max "stumbled" as he tried to put his wallet back in his pocket that she forgot I was there away.

Max's hand was on her hip as he tried to catch his balance. He chuckled lightly and pulled his hand off of her as he glanced between the floor and her. "Excuse me," he said in a husky way as he gave her his award winning smirk.

"I'll get you your drinks," Matilda said as she turned and walked away from Max slowly.

Max's smirk transformed from a sensual one to a cocky one as he took his seat again and looked to me. "And that is how you do it."

My jaw dropped in shock. "You were just messing with her?" I asked, reaching over to smack his arm.

Max shrugged. "She's not really my type," he mentioned as he pushed his hair out of his face.

"Gorgeous isn't really your type?" I questioned with my own smirk.

Max shrugged. "I like my girls barely legal and covered in tatts."
♠ ♠ ♠
;)