Textbook Romance

Child.

Max's hand was shaking as he squeezed my fingers, his eyes trained on the movie. My eyes were trained on him. He kept glancing down at me as I stared at his face.

"What, Nev?" he asked quietly, "Knock it off."

I just shrugged and continue to look at him, studying the color of his eyes and the way he licked his lips when he was thinking or when he glanced out of the corner of his eye at me.

"Nev, watch the movie."

"No," I replied, reached up to move his hair out of his face. "I'm watching you."

"You're being a fucking creep," Max said, shaking his head at me as the guys looked to us and chuckled. "What are you even looking at?"

I just shrugged. He turned his head to look at me finally and let a small smile come over his lips.

"What?" I asked, reached up to push my hair back into place, even though it hadn't fallen out.

"Nothing," Max said simply, "I'm just looking at you."

I chuckled and let go of his hand, slipping my fingers out of his as I stood up.

"Where are you going?" he asked automatically, turning to look at me as I moved towards the door.

"I'm going to get some food," I said with a laugh.

"Oh," he said, licking over his lips again as he realized I was coming back. "I'll come with you." He stood up and grabbed my hand again.

I just led him out to the counter in the front of the bus that served as our kitchen. I pulled open the mini-fridge as he sat down on the couch and watched.

"Are you going to cook for me?" he asked, offering a crooked grin as I looked back at him and rolled my eyes.

"With what?" I asked, "We have no stove."

Max grinned and hopped up from the couch. "You can't cook anyways."

I leaned back against the counter as he stood in front of me, his hips pressed against mine as his hands snaked to hold onto the counter between my sides and my arms.

"I could try," I told with, looking up to his mossy eyes.

Max smirked. "I rather like living," he said, crinkling his nose at the thought of my food poisoning him.

"Well then," I said, trying to cross my arms over my chest but not being able to since Max was leaning his chest against mine. Max just smiled and leaned down to nip at my neck, causing me to bit my lip and try to stay silent.

"You should direct this bus towards food," I told him, my hand moving to his thin hips as he continued his assault.

"I'm not hungry," Max said as he moved his lips to my jaw.

I moved my hands up to play with his hair. He let out a soft sound and pressed his lips to the right of my mouth.

"Max," I whined, drawing out his name like a child, "I'm hungry..."

Max sighed and pulled away from me just enough so that he could look me in the eyes. "Are you really starving?" he asked, moving his hands to my hips.

I nodded my head simply.

He groaned and pulled himself away from me. I watched as he trudged over to the front of the bus and asked the driver to head off to the nearest restaurant, no matter which one it was. When Max was done and came walking back over to me, I held my hands out to him, letting him throw himself into my arms.

"You're such a child," I said with a laugh as he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

Max smiled and shrugged. "I'm a sexy kid," he replied, leaning in to press his lips to mine.

I kissed him back and then murmured, "You're right," against his lips.

He nodded slowly. "I know." Then he pressed his mouth harshly against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short. Sorry!