Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

Oh No

" So she was really calling me daddy?" I asked the others. I had gotten to the bus about an hour ago and Tyler was still sleeping.

" Yeah. She was crying and everything" Val sighed as she made us breakfast.

I nodded before going to the bunks and hugging her sleeping body.

She woke up and hugged me " You came back!"

" Of course I came back sweetie, I won't leave again" I cooed, stroking her hair.

She nodded,climbing on my lap.

I laughed " You're just like your mom"

" How?" She smiled

" You can't stay mad at me, or anyone"

Jimmy ran in and screamed to us that Frankie, Gerard,Mikey, Bob, and Ray were here.

" They are?!" Tyler yelled and ran out, hugging Mikey.

" UNICORN BUDDIES!" They yelled simultaneously.

I shook my head before going to Brian cause it looked like something was bothering him.

" What's up?" I asked sitting next to him.

" Frankie's been checking Tyler out ever since you introduced them" He said and I looked over, seeing him stare at her, almost creepily, as she jumped around with Jimmy.

I growled,clenching my fist.

" Oh calm down. She's a hot teenager. Frankie's a single 19 year old guy. Give em' a break" Val said and I nodded.

Tyler was sitting on Frankie's lap, playing with his hair as he slightly stared at her breasts.

I sighed and glared at him before cracking open a beer.

~Tyler's POV~

I was just hanging out with everyone when Frankie and Gee stood.

" Where do you thing you're goin'?" I asked, standing in front of Gee.

" The park" Gee chuckled.

" You wanna come?" Frankie asked me and I nodded, starting to walk out of the bus.

" Where are you going?" Brian asked, grabbing my wrist.

" The park with Frankie and Gee" I smiled before sighing because Zacky was drunk again.

Brian looked as if he wasn't gonna let me go, but then noticed I was sad because Zacky was drunk again, before sighing " Alright. Take my phone" He handed me his phone and kissed my head.

I was playing Fruit Ninja on Bri's phone as we walked to the park.

When we got there, I pocketed Brian's phone and ran to the swings with Frankie.

Gerard laughed " You guys are worse than bandit!"

I gasped and jumped off the swing " Can I meet her?"

" She's not on tour with us, but when we get back you can" Gee chuckled and Frankie came to stand with us.
" Frankie, Can I talk to you?" Gee asked.

Frankie nodded and walked to the opposite end of the park.

" Stay where you can see us and we can see you. If you see any weird people, call for us. Don't talk to strangers" Gee told me and we laughed before he walked and started talking with Frankie.

I shrugged and sat in the sand box, playing with the sand. I couldn't tell what Gee and Frankie were talking about, put they kept pointing at me and looking over here.

When they came back over, Frankie asked " How old are you?"

" 15 tomorrow" I said " Why?"

" I'm 4 years older than her" Frankie said, looking at Gee.

" Yes and I'm 9 years older than her. Get on with it" Gee said and I looked really confused.

Zacky called Brian's phone

" Yeah da- Zacky?" I answered.

" Sweetie it's almost 3 in the morning. Please come home now"

" But I'm with Frankie and Gee" I said "And it's practically my birthday"

" I know, but it's late" Zacky sighed.

" Alright, I'll be back in a few" I said.

" See ya" He said and hung up.

" Guys I gotta go back to the bus" I said, slightly shivering.

Gerard's fatherly instincts kicked in and he put his jacket on me and I smiled, thanking him.

" Frankie it's now or never" Gerard told Frankie as we neared the bus.

" I'll do it tomorrow" Frankie said before running off towards the direction of MCR's bus

I looked slightly hurt and hugged Gee, returning his jacket " Thanks Gee" I smiled.

" Night, Sugar" He smiled before going into his bus, me going into Avenged's bus.

Everyone was asleep besides Zacky, who was looking at pictures of Gena.

I went over and hugged him " It's okay daddy"

" Did you just call me daddy?" He asked, looking at me.

" I'm sorry" I said, backing up.

" No, Sweetie, I want you to call me dad or daddy" He hugged me " You know I'd never hurt you, right?"

I looked down because I thought that he was gonna get drunk one night and hurt me like Bill did.

" You think I would hurt you?!" Zacky yelled and I ran off the bus, running to Frankie who was standing outside of his bus, smoking.

" Woah, what happened?" Frankie asked me as he took me onto his bus.

I just shook my head, slightly crying.

" Did Zacky hurt you?" He asked me softly.

" No" I said " He just scared me" I muttered.

Frankie locked the door to the bus and carried me to his bunk, laying down with me.

I curled into him, ever though I really wasn't tired.

Frankie looked at me before kissing me.

I kissed back and enjoyed the moment, loving how he tasted like a green apple Jolly Rancher and cigarettes.

Frankie pulled back " I like you. That's what I was trying to tell you at the park"

" I like you too" I smiled

" So, uh, you wanna...be my girlfriend?" Frankie asked me.

" I would, but I don' think Zacky or Brian would like that very much"

" We won't tell them"

I looked at him and nodded.

He kissed me again and I kissed back, smiling.

" Don't smile into a kiss. It ruins it" Frankie said.

"Oh. Sorry" I said, feeling like he thought I was a bad kisser.

" God I'm stupid for saying that" He said and captured my lips into another kiss, before there was banging on the door.

Frankie ran to answer it.

" Where's Tyler?!" Brian yelled, looking for me, blood covering his hands.

" What happened?!" I asked, looking at his hands.

" We have to go to the hospital Now!. Zacky tried killing himself because he thinks he's a bad father and he thinks he hurt you" Brian cried.

I ran onto our bus crying " Where is he?" I asked frantically searching for him.

" Shh, sweetie. Calm down. Matt and Val took him to the hospital" Jimmy said, holding me.

I broke down crying as Jimmy carried me to the couch and Johnny started driving because he was in the best condition, considering Brian and I were sobbing and Jimmy was serving as a tissue for both of us.

I looked over on the coffee table, seeing a blood covered razor, a gun, and Zacky's bloody bandanna.

I stumbled back to the bunks and grabbed Zacky's favorite shirt, putting it over my own, and grabbed the blanket he sleeps with every night and cuddled with it in his bunk until we got to the hospital.

Brian had to carry me into the hospital, because when I walked off the bud, I fell.

" Any news?" Johnny asked Matt and Val who were in the waiting room.

" He's really bad" Matt gulped.

Eventually, all the MCR guys showed up too and a doctor came to us.

" Zachary won't let us remove the bullet without seeing Tyler and Brian" He said and Brian and I stood, shakily following the doctor to Zacky's room.
" Now I'm warning you, this will be gruesome" He said and opened the door.

"Daddy!" I cried when I saw him and Brian caught me before I fell.

I held Zacky's hand crying as they removed the bullet from his stomach and bandaged his wrists up.

" Daddy why'd you do it?" I asked crying.

He could barely talk, but his face was full of sorrow and regret.

" Why daddy?" I said " Why would you do that to me? You promised you wouldn't hurt me! Can't you see this is hurting me?!" I screamed " Especially on my birthday! Can't you see this is hurting me!"

Brian dragged me out of Zacky's room, pinning me against the wall.

" Stop acting like that" He growled " That's not helping him get better" He started squeezing and twisting my wrists.

" Brian...Stop! That hurts!" I said but he kept on twisting my wrists.

" Brian!" I screamed in pain when I heard something snap.

" What the hell are you doing?!" Matt yelled, pushing him off of me as the others crowded around me.

" Her arms broken" Val said and took me to a doctor.

We got my blue cast on and returned to the others.

" Do you guys mind if Tyler stays on your bus for awhile? Since we can't trust Brian with her anymore" Matt asked Gerard.

" Yeah she can stay with us for as long as she needs to" Gee smiled and I gave all the guys besides Brian a hug goodnight before quickly running back to Zacky's room.

" Here's your blanket daddy. Love you" I said and kissed his cheek even though he was sleeping and I covered him up with his blanket before returning to Mikey, Gerard, Bob, Ray, and Frankie.

In a way, I felt more sorry for Brian than I did for everyone. Because he's gonna get a lot of shit about this for a long, long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!!!!!