Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

" The cast takes away from part of the sexiness"

I woke up in Frankie's arms and sighed, rolling myself out and walking to the living room part of the bus.

Gee was sitting out there " What's up kid?"

" I'm bored" I complained.

" Well, what do you feel like doing?" Gee asked me.

" I wanna go see my dad"

Gee sighed "Sweetie, you know Brian's most likely there and-"

" I want to go see my dad! I'll walk there if I have to!" I said louder.

" Okay, go get ready" Gee said holding his hands up.

" Thank you" I smiled widely and grabbed my grey leggings and my long black dress shirt and changed into those, washed my face, put perfume and deoderant on, brushed y hair and teeth, put on make up and slipped my flats on.

" Ready yet?" Frankie asked, popping his head in

" Yep" I smiled as I put the finishing toutches of my make up on.

He kissed me quickly before we walked off the bus.

I walked ahead with Mikey and Bob.

" We're the cool kid gang!" I said to Gee, Ray, and Frankie because they weren't walking with us.

" Don't fuck with us!" Mikey said in a tuff voice and I burst out laughing.

" Your voice..." I laughed " It was so...funny" I laughed with everyone else for about a minute, before we walked into Zacky's room, me running.

I saw that Zacky was still sleeping, so I tip toed towards his bed and sat in the chair next to it.

Frankie stayed in the room next to me, just in case Brian showed up, and the others went for food.

" Hey guys" Val whispered, walking in with Matt.

I smiled up at them " Hi"

" You just get here?" Matt asked and I nodded.

" Matt told Zacky what Brian did to you, and Matt broke his arm, and Zacky was screaming at him and threw a glass plate at him and two pieces of glass got stuck in his face" Val said to me and I smiled.

" Morning daddy" I said when I noticed Zacky had woken up.

" Morning sweetie" He said to me, voice raspy.

" Father/ Daughter moment" Val said and her, Matt, and Frankie all left the room.

" You're gonna get better fast, right daddy?"

" I hope so" Zacky sighed.

" Daddy promise me that you'll never hurt yourself again, no matter what anyone does or says" I sniffled.

" I promise" He said " But just tell me if your scared next time, alright?"

I nodded " I'm scared of Brian"

" Brian won't hurt you anymore sweetie, trust me" Zacky chuckled.

" I won't!" Brian yelled from the other side of the hospital curtain.

" Brian?" I asked, peeking behind the other side of the sheet, seeing Brian in the hospital bed.

" I'm sorry Tyler" He said " I don't know what happened"

I laughed " It's fine Bri, seeing you in a dress is worth it. And I'm guessing you're in here because Matt broke your nose and Zacky got glass in your face?" I asked.

Brian nodded before yawning and I went back to Zacky's side of the room

" Tyler, you know I will never hurt you right?" Zacky asked me.

" I know daddy" I smiled.

Zacky started slightly crying " Please call me your dad or daddy from now on. It makes me happy"

I nodded " I will"

Zacky tried moving and hissed in pain and made weird noises from it.

I started crying, knowing he was in pain " Daddy can I help?"

" No sweetie, I'm fine" Zacky said.

Brian had texted Val to come get me before I lost it.

" But you're in pain" I said.

" I'll just ask for more pain medicine" He said and Val came in

" Come on Tyler, lets go shopping" She smiled

" No! I don't wanna leave him here! He's in pain"

" Sweetie, I'm fine. Go with Val, she'll make you feel better"

I looked at him and nodded as I stood " Feel better daddy" I said and kissed his cheek.

" See ya later" He called as we walked out the door.

" Aright Tyler, lets get you some new clothes" Val smiled.

" Val I'm fine, I have clothes" I protested.

" Well your getting some" She said and I slightly smiled, glad to have a good mother figure in my life.

" Okay, how about we go off by ourselves with $200.00 each and pick out 7 outfits we have to wear for the whole week. I pick yours and you pick mine" Val asked.

" Sure" I smiled.

Val stopped at a bank and got $400.00 out and my eyes went wide. " When you're a model and you have a rockstar as a husband, you can do that shit. " She smiled as she pulled into a parking place at the mall.

" Okay we'll meet at the food court in 90 minutes, if you need anything call, Matt's numbers in there and I have his phone" Val said and handed me 200 dollars and we went off.

~ 1 hr. and 45 min. later~

" I can't believe you got my slutty clothes!" I exclaimed to Val.

" You look good in them though!" She smiled.

" Whatever" I rolled m eyes.

" Stay here, I'm gonna pee" She said and headed towards the bathroom.

" Hey there sexy" Frankie smirked,standing infront of me.

My eyes went wide " Val picked out these clothes! I swear!"

" You look fine Tyler" Frankie chuckled and kissed me quickly.

I smiled and pulled back " Why are you here anyways?" I asked.

" I'm definatley not shopping for your birthday" He smiled.

" I told you and the guys I didn't want anything!"

Val came back " Oh hey Frankie" She smiled.

" Hey Val" He smiled.

" How was your pee?" I asked.

" Amazing! But I saw something interesting on the way back" She smirked.

" And that was?" Frankie asked.

" You two. Kissing" She smirked

" What? No. You just saw wrong" I said.

" I won't tell Zacky, if that's what your worried about" She said.

" Okay, then we are dating" Frankie said.

Val smiled widely " I'm so happy for you Tyler! Now you should dress in shirts that way every day to show off your boobs!"

"Ha. Ha ha ha. Ha ha. NO" I said.

" I like her how she is normally" Frankie smiled.

" Can we go see Zacky now?" I asked her.

" Sure" She said " Frankie, you coming?"

" No, I'm gonna shop around a bit with the guys" He said and kissed my cheek before walking off.

" Oh my God! Tyler's first boyfriend!" Val exclaimed once we were in the car.

" If you don't shut up about it, everyone's gonna know!"

" Can I tell Matt?"

" No. He's gotta big mouth. The only people that know is you, me, Frankie, and Gee. And that's hw it's gonna stay"

" But what about the girls!" Val begged as she drove " They can keep a secret!"

" Mom!" I groaned and then froze, realizing I called her mom.

" Did you just call me mom?" She asked me

" Sorry! I didn't mean to, it's just that you're the closet thing to a mother figure that I've had and-"

" It's fine Tyler" She cut me off.

I nodded and walked into the hospital room with Val and all the guys were in there besides Jimmy and they all stared at me.

" Val made me!" I said and pointed at Val.

Val nodded " We did this thing where I pick out her clothes for this week, and she picks out my clothes for this week. Me being a bitch, picked slutty clothes"

" Thanks Val" Zacky said sarcastically.

" Damn Tyler! You look sexy!" Jimmy exclaimed, walking into the room

Zacky glared at him and Jimmy dunked behind Brian's bed, thinking that Zacky was gonna throw something at him and I laughed.

" At least she has the cast. Takes away part of the sexiness" Johnny said and I laughed.

Zacky sighed before speaking " So...Tyler...What do you want for yout birthday?"

" Nothing. I don't want or need anything for my birthday"

" Plus it's a little late. Her birthday is today" Jimmy muttered.

I just shook my head and laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/wwhiis_cpt/set?id=42638560

Tylers outfit

Commet and Subscribe! xD