Status: Active (:

What Will Happen If I Stay?

Oh Shit.

I was sitting on the MCR tour bus with Frankie and everyone had gone out for breakfast.

" So...." I said awkwardly.

He looked at me before kissing me.
I kissed back and slowly laid back.
His hands were roaming all over my body and I was starting to get wet, him having a slight boner.

I stared at it, slightly wanting to touch it,but stopping myself.

" Stroke it" Frankie murmured and I did, him moaning slightly.

We began to kiss again and he reached his hand down my pants, starting to rub my clit lightly, me starting to wiggle around from pleasure, Frankie noticing and doing it harder and faster.

I whimpered, wanting him bad.

We were just starting to get undressed, when Val walked in, Frankie jumping off of me just in time.

" Frankie, I really hope you're not trying to fuck the 14 year old whose practically my daughter.

" I'm 15 and don't act as if you and Matt didn't when you guys were 15" I said as I scooted closer to him.

She sighed in defeat " Okay, but be sure to close the blinds next time. And use protection!" She said and walked off of the bus.

I sighed "Well that killed the mood"

Frankie smiled lightly " Next time, we'll be sure to go somewhere where people won't walk in on us"

" Tyler? You in here?" I heard Zacky's voice come from the doorway.

" Daddy!" I said excitedly and ran and hugged him " You got released from the hospital"

" As did I" Brian said from the doorway.

I smiled " Do we still have to cancel the tour?" I asked as I hugged him.

" No, I don't think so" Brian said and looked at my cast sadly.

" It's fine Brian" I said and kissed his cheek before kissing Zacky's.

" Thanks for taking care of her" Zacky smiled towards Frankie.

" Uhm, Sir., Vengeance, Zacky...Whatever you want me to call you, can I talk to you for a minute?" Frankie asked and I looked at him confused, thinking he was gonna tell Zacky that we were dating.

" Yeah, sure" Zacky said and him and Brian followed Frankie off of the bus.

After a few minutes, they came back inside and Zacky and Brian kept sending worried glances at me.

I gave Frankie a confused look, and he just shook his head.

" Tyler, you can stay on this bus for awhile, or we can have Frankie stay on our bus" Zacky said and I nodded.

~Next day~

Val, Matt and Jason Berry and I were sitting backstage while the guys were doing their concert thing, and in between songs, Zacky went to the mic.

" I'd like to introduce you guys to someone whose very special to me. No one outside of the Avenged family knows this" He panted and the crowd screamed.

" I have a daughter!" He exclaimed and the crowd went insane, my eyes getting wide " Would you like to meet her?!" He yelled and there was a massive roar from the crowd.

Brian saw me starting to run away, so he ran off the stage and got me.

" No Brian!" I said trying to get him off of me " You're all sweaty and you smell bad" I said as he carried me onstage and sat me down next to Zacky.

" This is her" Zacky said into the microphone, smiling at me " Her names Tyler Lee Baker" He said and I turned my head away, blushing.

I kept hearing people yell 'Show your tits' and shit like that and Matt, Bri, Zacky, Jimmy, and Johnny were visibly mad.

" Who the fuck said that?" Brian growled into the mic.

" Me!" A guy who was crowd surfing yelled.

" Get him the fuck out would you security?" Zacky asked,clearly pissed.

When he got up there, he grabbed my ankle and pulled me down to the ground, under him, him taking my shirt off.

All of the guys jumped offstage and security was trying to keep the fans back, only one trying to help get the guy off of me.

Finally, the guy gave up when Johnny started beating him with his bass and Zacky picked me up, all of the guys blocking me so no one could see my body, because I was extremely fucked up.

They sat me down on the couch backstage

The doctor that was always backstage said that I was gonna have a black eye for a few days and I broke 3 fingers on my non broken arm.

I was bleeding and walking with a limp.

" Tyler I'm sorry! I didn't think that would happen!" Zacky exclaimed, near tears.

" It's fine Zacky, you didn't know. Johnny come here" I said and Johnny walked over to me, me hugging the shit out of him " Thanks for beating him with your bass"

He chuckled " It's fine Tyler"

" I'll make up for it, I promise" I smiled and Frankie ran over to me and hugged me.

"Are you okay?!"

I nodded " Fine"

Val rushed over and got the blood off of me " I'm sorry Tyler. This probably wouldn't of happened if I didn't make you wear slutty clothes."

" Val, it doesn't matter" I said.

" Why can't I get this right?" Zacky muttered.

" Get what right?" I asked.

" Being a good dad"

" You are a good dad" I smiled.

~3 hours later~

Zacky, Brian, Frankie and I were at Texas Roadhouse for dinner.

" Someone can have my chicken fingers, I can make a meal on the bread" I said.

I heard some really loud, obnoxious laughing from a table so I looked over and saw Maddie laughing and kissing some jock from our school. I stood up and went over to her, beating the living shit out of her.

After a minute of me kicking her ass, Brian peeled me off of her and we went to the car.

" What the hell was that about?! I thought Maddie was your friend" Zacky exclaimed.

" Whore's cheating on Bob!" I yelled and stormed to Frankie and I's hotel room when we got to the hotel we were staying at for the night.

Frankie came in and shut the door before jumping in bed next to me and kissing me roughly.

" That was so sexy" He said in between kisses " Seeing you" He kissed me roughly " Beat the shit" He kissed me rougher, tangling his hands in my hair " out of her"

I pulled back and laughed, Frankie looking at me, smiling.

"What's this?" Asked a pissed off sounding Zacky.

Oh Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third today!

Comment and Subscribe!!!!