Welcome in Silence

A girl

"Trent!" I called as I walked into my house.

I saw Trent walk out of the kitchen, holding a bag of chips. Trent cocked an eye brow at me causing me to laugh.

"Do you want to meet my friends tomorrow?" I asked while we were walking up the stairs.

Trent nodded at me, mouth full of chips. I reached over and took a couple of the chips earning me a glare.

"What? I wanted a chip" I said and got a eye roll from Trent.

We went in different directions to our rooms. Trent waved at me and started to close the bedroom door.

"Goodnight Summer!" I called causing Trent to open the door again and give me the middle finger. I laughed, "I love you too" I yelled then went into my room and went to sleep.

~Next Day~

I woke up to my phone ringing. I rolled over and looked for it with my hand, after five rings I finally found it.

"Hello?" I said still half asleep.

"Hey Embry, we were wondering when you were going to show up?" Jake said making me look over a the clock. It was almost 11 o'clock.

"Shit, I'll be there soon and I'm bringing Trent" I said standing up and grabbing my pants.

I got dressed and went into Trent's room to find it empty. I went downstairs and found her in the kitchen eating cereal.

"Hey, did you just get up?" I asked since she was eating breakfast. She nodded and a pushed the box over to me after I had gotten a bowl.

"after we eat I'm going to introduce you to my friends,OK?" I said and started eating.

"OK, do you think they will like me?" She mouthed(I've learned how to read lips because of her).

"Of course they will, how could they not?" I answered.

"I cant talk, that's why" she mouthed simply.

"That wont matter. Don't worry about it" I said taking our bowls and putting them in the sink, "Now go put your shoes on"

"Yes father" she mouthed smiling.

It made me smile because I have felt like her dad while shes been here, I've been taking care of her. I heard a tapping noise and turned to see Trent standing there with her shoes on and her phone in hand.

"Ready?" I asked walking over to her.

She nodded so I ran up to her, through her over my shoulder and ran outside to my car. I put her in the front seat and then got into the drivers seat. After I started the engine she tapped me on the shoulder.

"If I want to "talk" can you tell them what I'm saying?" She mouthed.

"Of course, what kind of "father" would I be if I didn't?" I said making her giggle.

I pulled out of the drive way and started my way to Emily's house. Trent had turned on the radio and was lip singing. About half way there I got a text MSG.

you r so slow
-Jared

We r almost ther, chill out oh and can u guys be wearing shirts when we get ther
-Embry


"OK, Trent, we are almost there" I said looking over at her to see her reply.

"I'm nervous" She mouthed and I looked back at the road.

"It'll be OK, I'll be there with you" I said and looked back over at her again.

"OK, just don't leave me alone"

"I wont" I said.

I pulled up in front of Emily and Sam's house.I got out and ran to Trent 's side and threw her over my shoulder again then ran inside.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Embry, whose that?" Paul said pointing to Trent's butt since she was still over my shoulder.

"oh, right" I put Trent down on her feet, "guys this is my cousin, Summer" Trent elbowed me, "I mean Trent"

"Your a girl!" Paul said rudely.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like!
I might add more to the end of this chapter later.
Comment and Subscribe!!!