Retarded In Love

Chapter 23

"Eeeeeeeeeel-a-nooorreeee." I heard a faint whisper from above me. "Ooohh, Elanooooore...." I felt a body shift beside me and the smell of whiskey lingered around me. I opened my eyes slowly to see Dunn staring down at me. "Hi." He smiled at me, eyes glassy and vacant.

"Hello Ryan." I sat up slightly.

"Hello." He said, attempting to whisper but failing.

I sat there for a moment, thinking of what to do next. "Ryan. Why are you in my room?"

He sat there for a moment before laughing. "I don't know! Wait wait wait... I want to tell you something. That is why I'm here. I want to tell you something, Ellie."

"Ok. Tell me."

He laughed quietly and then suddenly crashed into me, pressing his lips to mine. He tasted terribly of alcohol and when he parted my lips I couldn't help but freak out and squirm away from him. He looked hurt, so I was quick to pull him into a hug. I had to think of what to say now.

"Ryan, you know I have a boyfriend."

He pulled away and looked at me with those vacant glassy eyes. "I'm sorry Ellie. You're just so pretty."

I smiled slightly. "Thank you."

"I'm going to bed now." Ryan laid down and within a matter of moments, he was sleeping soundly.

I groaned and climbed out of bed. I walked out the door, making sure to grab my room key. I looked around for anyone I knew. In the distance I saw a light on in a room I recognized as 186. I jogged over the parking lot and up the stairs then knocked on the door. Johnny opened it and stared at me with the same vacant eyes as Ryan. He stepped away from the door and I wandered in to see almost everyone. Ehren looked the most sober of the group.

"Dunn passed out in my bed." I whispered to him.

He looked at me with a questioning look, handed me his room key and said quietly, "164, leave the door open".

I assumed he didn't want Bam to hear and make assumptions, and he was smart for doing so. I hugged Bam who was extremely drunk, and made my way to room 164. I unlocked the door and closed it partially, but made sure it didn't latch. I set the room key on the table and crawled into the arm chair they had in each room. I was still extremely tired. As I drifted off to sleep I wondered why I didn't just sleep in the chair in my room, but I was already too far gone to get up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to all the awkward drunk situations I have found myself in.

Read.
Comment.
Subscribe.
Feedback?
Please and Thank You!