Retarded In Love

Chapter 30

After they finished filming Human Bowling and a few other random things, people started packing away equipment and tearing down a part of the ramp. There are way too many people to mention that work on the crew of Jackass, and if you ask me, they're all amazing and don't get enough credit. I was sitting on the tail gate once more, watching the people bustle about. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dico walking toward me. I smiled at him, and he returned the favor.

"So, how long are you filming with us?" I asked him.

"I leave tomorrow morning," he took a step closer to me, took his hat from my head and slipped it onto his.

"That's a shame." I scooted closer to the edge of the tail gate.

He stepped closer to me, and rested his hands on my knees. "We should enjoy tonight then, shouldn't we?" He grinned slyly and slid one hand up my thigh.

"I think that sounds like a good idea. "

He leaned down, and I straightened my back to close the distance between us. Our lips met, lightly at first, but I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I spread my legs to either side of him so be could step closer to me and not have to lean to far. He slid his tongue into my mouth, and it was somewhat of a shock. David had always ran his tongue across my lip first. Dico must had not noticed me jolt, because he continued to run his tongue over mine lightly.

"Bam's coming." I heard someone say as they walked past us. Dico quickly pulled away and winked at me before following a group of people to a van. I sat there, smiling like a goon trying to catch my breath when Dunn came and stood beside me. He was the last in the group of people.

"You're a filthy little girl," he laughed. "Come on, let's go."

+ + +

When we arrived back at the hotel, it was decided that we were all to meet and hang out in room 186 if we wanted to. I guess they felt bad for leaving me behind the night before. I went to my room, took a quick shower and blew my hair dry, then changed into a fresh pair of clothes and applied my make up. I was just about to leave when I heard a knock at my door. answered it only to see a smirking Dico. Within moments, he had walked into the room, shut the door, and had me pinned to it, kissing me roughly.

"David is an idiot," he gasped into my neck between kisses.

"Bran... Stop. We've got to go to that room or Bam's gonna catch on." I fought my hardest not to get carried away.

"Damnit... You're right," he said, pulling away as someone knocked at the door.

It was Dunn. He laughed as Dico and I walked out of the room, breathing hard. "Is this a bad time?"

Dico smiled widely. "Yes, it was. You blocked my cock."

I slapped him playfully. "Shut up, that's hardly the case."

But deep down, I knew that was the case. I knew that something was going to happen that night between me and someone, even if it wasn't Dico. Especially now that alcohol had been thrown into the mix.

We arrived at the room, and it was only Johnny, Chris, Ehren, Wee Man, Dunn, Dico, and I. To be honest, most of that night is a blur. I remember Dunn handing me a beer, and joking around with the guys, and the next thing I know, I'm stumbling across the parking lot with Brandon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read.
Comment.
Subscribe.
Feedback?
Please and Thank You!