My Tattooed Angel

Don't Cha?

We're back on tour, so you know what that means. Shopping for new stuff. We find a mall and split in different directions. I drag Brian to the candy section of Target. I pick up a bag of Sour Gummy worms, Skittles, and Twizzlers...my three favorite candies. Brian rolls his eyes now, but in reality he's going to end up eating half of it. Chance has always loved the occasional Twizzler too. I make my purchase and we walk out of the store. We just walk around until I remember that I have to pick up a couple things in Victoria's Secret.

"You can just stay out here, I won't take too long." I say.

"It's Ok...I'll come." Brian says.

I laugh and roll my eyes. I stop at a table and Brian continues to the back of the store. I choose out a couple pairs of underwear.

"Hey Katie." Brian says.

I turn around. Brian's standing at the back of the store. He has a bra over his shirt and a thong over his jeans.

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me, don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me. Don't cha." Brian sings as he walks from the back of the store to the middle as if he were a model.

Everyone in the store is staring at Brian. Even the sales clerk thinks it's funny. Brian does a full turn around. He walks over to a guy looking at shirts.

"Don't cha." Brian loudly whispers as he moves his shoulders in a wave.

The guy awkwardly walks away to the other side of the store. Brian walks past me.

"Call me." Brian mouths making his hand look like a phone.

I laugh to myself and make my purchase. Brian comes up from behind me and watches as I write my signature on the receipt. I look up at him and laugh. He takes my hand and we walk out of the store. We meet up with everyone in the parking lot and all pile into the van.
When we all get home, I put my stuff away. I grab the gummy worms and sit atop the bunk with my laptop. I have an E-mail from Lisa:

Katie,
It's officially been a month since you brought Chance here. In the past 28 day's you haven't seen him, he's been making great progress. He's starting to fatten up and his wound is healing nicely. He misses you and Brian.
-Lisa

That's good to hear. Brian walks up to the bunk and peaks over the side. He jumps onto the bunk and takes a couple of worms.

"Aren't you glad I bought those?" I ask.

"Yeah..." Brian says.
"Whatcha doing?" He asks looking at my computer screen

"Just reading an E-mail from Lisa." I say.

"Horsey business?" Brian asks.

"Yep." I say.

"How's your little...uh...Big baby doing?" Brian asks.

"He's your baby too." I say.
"And he's doing good." I say.

"Good." Brian says putting his arm around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no idea where this chapter came from...