My Tattooed Angel

Universal Love

Brian's leaned up against his pillow with a book. I walk into the room and plop myself on the bed almost hitting my head on the wall. I let out a a loud sigh and let my head sink into my pillow.

"What's wrong?" Brian asks putting his book in his lap.

"Jay staying here is just wearing me out." I say turning my head to face him.

"What do you mean?" Brian asks.

"I want to trust him...but I just can't. After what he tried to do to one of my best friends and then the whole stunt he pulled last time. I just don't know what to think." I say.

"Aw...don't worry." Brian says turning onto his stomach and wrapping an arm around my torso.

"I'll try." I say playing with his hair.

Brian scoots his way up the bed until his lips touch mine. It wasn't a "Let's have sex NOW" kiss, it was more like a "I'm here for you and don't you forget it" kiss. Yes, I do categorize the way he kisses me, deal with it.

"I love you." Brian says giving me a squeeze.

"I love you too, and thanks for being the greatest man in the universe." I say.

"Last time I was the greatest Man in the world...and now it's the universe?" Brian says.
"I'm not that great." He says.

"Yes you are." I say.

"Ok, whatever you say." Brian says.

"It's true." I say.

"Ok fine, but the greatest man in the universe is tired. So goodnight." Brian says scooting over to his side of the bed and sneaking under the covers.

"Ok." I laugh following he lead and turning off the light.

"Wait a minute. Just because we're sleeping doesn't mean you can't be in my arms. Get over here you." Brian says wrapping his arms around my body.

"That's alright with me." I say nuzzling my face into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates. Stupid school and my confusing personal life *gag*. Now that I have a five day weekend *yay* I can actually get stuff done, so be on the look out.