My Tattooed Angel

First Time

Ever since Brian's little accident, the whole band decided to start the winter vacation early. It'll be nice to have more then a week off. I go grocery shopping, exciting I know. Well, it's better then sitting on the couch watching another soap opera. If I had to watch another plot about a life threatening illness and the patient cheating on her husband with the doctor, I was going to go mad. Syn was going to come, but he got too involved with re-acting the soap opera scenes with his socks. I don't have too much to get, but I know I'll take me dear sweet time. I'm almost reluctant to pick up anything alcohol. I have a flash back of what happened last week, but snap out of it. I might as well get some, I think Syn leaned his lesson, I think. After an hour an a half of being in tops for about ten things, I get out of the store and drive home. I enter the house, it smells like Chinese food.

"What's this about?" I ask placing the plastic bag on the counter.

"Me making up for scaring you to death." Brian says bringing a plate of sushi to the couch.

"Your sweet." I say smiling.

I follow Brian to the couch. He hands me a plate and I help my self to vegetable lo-main. We watch Family guy. Brian watches me as I happily take a piece of sushi with my chopsticks and place it into my mouth. He gives me a weird look.

"It's good." I say.
"Here, try it." I say picking up another piece with my chopsticks and placing it in his mouth.

"Not bad." Brian says after he finishes chewing.

"See." I say.

We finish diner. Syn heads down stairs to practice a solo for the record that we're going to start recording after break. I clean, dry, and put away the dishes as I listen to Syn play. I swear, he's amazing. An hour later he walks back up the stares. We exchange glances as he walks to our room. After I finish this dish I'll follow. I walk down the hallway into our room. Syn's reading. I change into my pajamas and kneel on the bed facing Brian. He tosses his book aside and looks at me. I crawl up up his legs until I'm straddled 3/4ths of the way up his legs. I wrap my arms around his neck, he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me against his stomach and chest. We touch noses before both of us tilting our heads ever so slightly to kiss. After a minute of kissing, Brian stops it.

"Your ready?" He asks in a caring tone.

"If you are." I say.

Brian smiles and re-starts the kiss. We roll across the bed until we're on my side and Brian's on top of me. He starts on the tie on my pajama pants and works his way down. I don't have much work to do, considering Brian's already in his boxers.

"Oh Brian." I grown.

"Yeah Baby?" Brain asks.

"Don't stop." I say.

"You got it." Brian says starting to kiss my neck.