Status: might not be updating for a bit.

How Can You See Me With Your Eyes Closed?

A fan-fic about My Chemical Romance that I created when I was about twelve about what it would be like if my friends and I had a band and went on tour with them. Written in 'you' format. I'm going to say this is 2002 a year after MCR got started.(These '^' are for when you're thinking and this '*' is for singing.)
  1. How Can You See Me With Your Eyes Closed?(1) What The Flip?
    The start of all my/your adventures. Your band is in a competition, will you win?
  2. How Can You See Me With Your Eyes Closed?(2) Stupid Jerks
    Congratulations you won! But was there ever any doubt?*wink* Now you're going on tour! But who will be the band you're going with? Will you like them?
  3. How Can You See Me With Your Eyes Closed?(3) Let's Just Agree To Disagree Okay?
    Holy mama! MCR, Greenday, Good Charlotte and Bert McCracken!? Too bad he's a druggie, psycho. Oh well, maybe your first real concert will make you feel better.
  4. How Can You See Me With Your Eyes Closed?(4) Shenanigans
    Well you and Gerard still hate each, but atleast you're on the road now; too bad it's with them. Now atleast you're starting your tour and they're on a different bus, so things should simmer down right?