Turtle

She's Bigger Than Me

“Hey wimp!” someone shoved me down to the ground. I looked into their face but I couldn’t tell who it was.

“Don’t pick on me!”

“Oh the little girly baby wants to cry?” A laugh came out, it was definitely a girl. I rose to my feet to get a closer look, but she pushed me back down but this time rougher. My elbow hit the concrete and the blood came pouring out, I tried to put pressure on it but it wouldn’t stop.

“Why don’t you like me!?” Tears started welling in my eyes.

“You fool! Isn’t it obvious shrimp?” she approached me but her body stayed in the dark. She was at least an inch or two taller than me and her body was bigger than my twig like body shape. I slid back, my elbow burning when I tried to use it. I shook my head as she slowly came even closer, her body bent over and her face came towards me. Eve.

“You called me a turtle!” [i/]

I woke up screaming with a layer of warm sweat on me. I threw the covers back and jumped off the bed reaching for the light switch and falling.

“Crap!” My knee throbbed with pain, I sat up and inspected it only skinned a little.

“You okay Trev?” I saw his silhouette rise, I reached up and flicked on the switch.

“Yea, go back to sleep Tori”

I can’t the , the lights on” I stood shakily and flicked off the switch, I took careful steps back to my bed. I threw myself onto it and laid on my back staring at the ceiling.

That dream was horrifying, but the scariest part was it’d happened in reality before. When you’re the smallest male senior even the girls start to pick on you. My mop top hair cut didn’t help, or the fact that my eyes sucked and required me to wear bottle cap glasses. It only made my squinty eyes look even tinier.

I’d been called so many names you could probably make a top 100 list for them and still have plenty left. Eve had never bullied me, and I wanted to keep it that way. It was in my best interest if I bullied her first. Even though it hurt her feelings obviously, but she could take a few blows but I was at my wits end.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'd like to say thank you to our: 27 readers, 3 subscribers and 11 commentors :D You are what makes us keep going < ha, so cheesy. keep reading and commenting. I hope some of you Trevor haters can kind of start to understand him even if he is wrong, haha. Thanks