Status: Updates on Thursdays and Sundays

Vengeance Is a Syn

Keep It Real. Keep It True.

I woke up feeling soft kisses being delivered all over my face. I kept my eyes closed and hid the smile that was daring to form on my lips, so that Brian wouldn’t realize that I was already awake and stop what he was doing.

The only sound that I could hear was the one of the waves breaking against the rocks and Brian’s heartbeat, because I was still lying in the same position that I was when we fell asleep. Everything was peaceful and calm, and that brought yesterday’s memories to my mind.

What we did last night was a major episode, and now I was sure that I wanted it to happen again and again. I never thought it would feel so good to give in to the one you love. But it felt nice. It felt… like it was really meant to happen!

Brian slowly kissed my forehead, my eyes, my nose, both of my cheeks and my chin, and I managed to keep my eyes closed. I couldn’t stop the smile that escaped as I realized there was only one spot left for him to kiss.

He chuckled and I slowly opened my eyes.

“I knew you were awake!” he smirked.

“I… I just woke up!” I lied, bringing my hand to my mouth to cover my yawn.

“Sure you did!” he laughed lowly.

“Don’t doubt me!” I said, trying not to smile and making him chuckle.

“Did you sleep well?” he asked, touching the side of my face with his hand.

“I did,” I smiled lazily, wrapping my arms around his torso. He traced paths on my bottom lip with his thumb and smiled. “It felt right to sleep next to you.”

“I agree,” he smiled.

I looked at him and took in his appearance. He was now resting his head on the arm that wasn’t wrapped around my waist and his hair was completely messy and disheveled.

I smiled and looked down at his chest. I traced ghost patterns with my fingers in it and started thinking.

“Can you believe in it?” I asked, still looking down. “We’re almost graduating!”

“I know…” he said, running his fingertips up and down my spine. “It seems like this year flew by…”

“Yeah…” I nodded. “Everything changed so much since September.”

“Change doesn’t always have to be negative,” he said. “I think that the things that changed, they changed for better.”

“Like us?” I smiled, looking up at him.

“Like us,” he smiled, putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“It’s gonna suck being without you for the second half of June…” I whispered.

“I know, baby,” he said, fondling my hair. “But time’s gonna pass quickly.”

“But still… You won’t be here,” I said. “And I just know that I’ll let my insecurities take over me…”

“You can’t do that,” he said, using his fingers to lift my chin so that I was looking at him. “You won’t do that. It’s not one tour that will keep us apart. You know why?”

I shook my head and he held my hands.

“Because my heart will be right here with you, no matter where you are.”

I felt my eyes fill with fresh tears and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

“Aww!” I cried, making him chuckle and hugging me back. “I love you.”

After a couple of minutes, I took a deep breath and moved so that I was lying on my back. When I looked at the sight that was surrounding me, I gasped, remembering that we were still at the beach.

I quickly sat up, holding the towel in my hands and covering my body.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, cocking an eyebrow. He sat up as well and looked at me.

“We… We…” I whispered. “We spent the night in here!”

“Yeah, I know,” he chuckled. “We fell asleep, remember?”

“I do,” I whispered again. “But we should already be home… There are people outside.”

“And there’s only you and me here,” he said, snaking his arm around my waist and pushing me down so that I was lying on top of him.

My eyes widened when our naked bodies collided and I tried to get out of his hold.

“Err…” I stuttered. “We… We… should probably… get dressed or something.”

He chuckled lightly and kept me in the same place, brushing his lips against mine.

“Why?” he asked innocently. “You wanna leave?”

“M-maybe it’s better…” I mumbled. It was turning out to be extremely hard to stay in that place. The only thing that I wanted to do was fill his face with kisses.

“But I like having you in here… Close to me,” he smirked, his hands traveling to my waist.

I blushed. “B-but.. We… really need to go.”

I grabbed his hands and he pouted.

“Don’t look at me like that,” I said. “We shouldn’t even be here…”

I prepared to get out of the towel but, without any warning, Brian rolled us over and pinned my wrists over my head.

I giggled and he smirked, lacing our fingers and pressing a tender kiss to my lips.

“We really need to leave, don’t we?” he asked, nuzzling my nose.

“Yeah…” I whispered.

“Damn,” he said. “I was just loving having your naked body pressed against mine…”

I blushed again and opened my mouth in disbelief. “Brian!”

“What?” he asked, faking an innocent look.

“You have no remedy…” I shook my head laughing.

“You love me,” he chuckled and got off top of me. He reached for his boxers and put them on, and then he left the towel so that he could get the rest of his clothes.

I wrapped the towel around my body and stood in the same place. My clothes were too far away from me and I didn’t feel comfortable with walking around Brian while I wasn’t dressed up.

Brian raised his eyebrow at me and gave me a look that if it was translated into words would be a question to why I wasn’t moving.

“Hum… Can you get me my panties, please?” I asked, biting my bottom lip.

“Yeah, of course,” he nodded, reaching the place where my clothes were laying and grabbing them. He put them next to me and leaned down, pecking my lips.

I smiled and started dressing up.

When I was fully clothed, I walked to Brian and put my arms around his waist, standing on my tip toes and pecking his lips.

“Let’s go?” I asked. “I need to take a shower…”

“Okay,” he said and I let go of him. He dressed the jacket he wore last night and held my hand.

There weren’t many people in the beach, and luckily nobody saw us coming out of that place. I didn’t mind people seeing us together, I just didn’t want them to see us leaving a concealed spot. It’d make them judge us.

We walked to his car and he drove to his house. Once we were inside, he told me I could use the main bathroom while he used his bedroom’s bathroom. I picked my bag that I’d left previously in there with the clothes for the weekend and took out a t-shirt and some shorts.

I tried not to take too long with the shower, and about 20 minutes later I was already all set. I let my hair dry naturally and walked to Brian’s bedroom so I could put my worn clothes in the bag.

Once I opened the door, I crashed against him and nearly fell back.

“Woah, sorry!” he chuckled, grabbing my arms so that I wouldn’t fall.

“Jeez, you scared me!” I panted, taking my hand to my heart.

“Sorry about that,” he laughed. “I was gonna check if everything was alright with you.”

“Yeah… Check if everything was alright,” I scoffed playfully.

“And then you tell me that I’m the pervert!?” he asked and I just smiled innocently.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I shrugged, walking in and opening my bag.

He was still looking at me, with an incredulous look on his face and I just laughed. I packed the dirty clothes and he took that as an advantage to wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck.

Suddenly, the bell rang and he walked to the window, trying to see if he could discover the person’s identity.

“Are you waiting for someone?” I asked.

“Nah,” he shook his head

“You want me to go open the door?” I asked as the person rang the bell again.

“Yeah. Let me just put on a shirt and I’ll go downstairs.”

I nodded and climbed down the stairs. I reached the door and opened.

“Zee?” I asked as I saw that the person who was standing there was no other than Zacky.

“Oh, hi, Hay!” he said, hugging me. “I didn’t think you were here.”

“Well, I’m staying here for the weekend, I though you knew that,” I said. I was almost sure that I’d told him that I’d be staying here for these days.

“Guess it passed me…” he shrugged.

“Hey, Zacky,” Brian smiled as he reached the door.

“Hey, dude,” Zacky smiled back and hugged him. “Finally I find you home! I came here about three times and no one opened the door!”

“I guess that’s when we left the house…” Brian rubbed the back of his neck nervously and I chuckled. He was such a bad liar. “Anyway, what brings you here?”

“I just thought you wanted to play some video games or hang out,” he shrugged. “But I didn’t know Hailey was here.”

“You can hang out or play the video games, I don’t mind,” I said. “You just have to let me play with you.”

“Yeah, you can come in,” Brian said, opening the door further.

Zacky came in and we went to the living room. I went to the kitchen while they walked to the living room and started chatting. I got some stuff to eat and drink and took them to the coffee table. I sat next to Zacky and waited for them to finish the game they were already playing.

I laughed at the constant insults they made to each other and cheered for the one who was winning. Zacky told Brian to look at somewhere and when he did that, Zacky knocked his player down, making him lose the game.

“Haha, loser!” Zacky cheered. “I win!”

“Hey! That’s not fair, fucker!” Brian whined.

“Yes, it is,” Zacky laughed. “You just got owned!”

Brian flipped him off and grabbed a can of soda that was resting on the table.

“Wanna play against me, Hay?” Zacky asked.

“Yeah!” I nodded.

He started a new game and handed me the remote.

“Ready to lose?” he asked and I just scoffed.

“I ask you the same thing,” I smirked.

“You think you can beat me?” he mocked.

“I don’t think I can beat you, I know I’ll beat you!” I grinned.

“Too much confidence…” Zacky shook his head.

“Fuck off!” I laughed and we started the game.

Zacky was winning and Brian was cheering for me to win.

“Stop cheering for her!” Zacky complained. “I’m the one who’s winning!”

“Stop trying to knock my player out!” I whined. “I told you I’m gonna win this!”

“You wish!” he snarled.

“Shut up, Baker!” he rolled his eyes, smiling.

“Oh, Vengeance wins again!” Zacky shouted, standing up from the couch with his arms above his head.

“I was just distracted!” I excused myself. “Otherwise you wouldn’t lose.”

“Yeah, yeah,” he smirked. “First I beat Gates, and then I beat you. I’m a fucking professional now!”

Both Brian and I laughed and I poked Zacky’s side. “Idiot!”

He spent the whole afternoon in Brian’s house and they played more video games, guitar and discussed some stuff about their next tour, and the public’s reaction to Sounding The Seventh Trumpet, their already released album.

He left shortly before dinner time and Brian and I sat on the living room’s couch.

“I missed spending time with Zacky,” I told Brian and he nodded.

“Yeah, me too…” he said. “We didn’t get together for quite some time…”

“As much as I thought that he and Gena would make a great couple, I just don’t think that anymore…” I confessed. “Do you think he likes her?”

“I don’t know…” Brian mumbled. “Sometimes it’s hard to understand what he thinks, you know?”

I nodded, knowing exactly what he meant.

“But as long as he’s happy, I’m happy…”

“Yeah, me too,” I smiled, nodding.

“So, what do you want for dinner?” he asked.

“I’m not really hungry…” I shrugged.

“Me either,” Brian said.

“Let’s just have some cereal then,” I suggested.

“Okay,” he stood up. “See if you find something interesting on the TV, I’ll bring them here.”

“Sure,” I said.

When he returned, he handed me the bowl and sat by my side. I stopped switching channels when an episode of Supernatural started playing and put down the remote control on the table.

“What this?” Brian asked.

“Don’t tell me you’ve never seen an episode of Supernatural!?” I asked him, grabbing my bowl of cereal.

“Hum… No, I’ve never seen it…” he said.

“I can’t believe in you!” I opened my mouth in disbelief. “Get your ass down here and watch it then!”

He did as I said and we ate while watching it. When it was over, I grabbed the bowls and took them to the kitchen. I washed them and put them in their correct places and then headed back to the living room.

Brian was looking at me with a playful look on his face and I just narrowed my eyes at him.

“What did you do?” I asked suspiciously.

“Nothing,” he said.

I raised my eyebrow and sat next to him. I glared at him and he hid the smirk that was forming on his lips.

“Brian, what-…” he hit me with one of the sofa’s pillow and started laughing. I took my hand to my cheek, opening my mouth and grabbed another pillow. “You didn’t do that!”

“You had to see your face!” he laughed. “It was priceless!”

I hit him right in the middle of his face and that caused an evil smirk to appear in his lips. We started a pillow fight, and I moved to further corner of the couch so that he wouldn’t hit me. He grabbed my ankle and pushed me to him, straddling my hips. He managed to get the pillow I was using out of my hands, leaving me defenseless.

We both laughed and I grabbed his pillow, making him stop hitting me with it. “Stop it!” I shouted.

“But I’m having fun!” he pouted.

“But I’m not,” I said. “You’re hurting me…”

“Where did I hurt you?” he asked, smirking.

“In my face…” I said.

“Oh, really?”, he asked, leaning down. “Where, exactly?”

“Everywhere,” I pouted, smiling when his lips kissed every single inch of my face.

When there was nowhere left to kiss but my lips, he looked at me. “Are you feeling better now?”

“No,” I shook my head. “You missed one spot…”

He laughed and pressed his lips to mines. Our kiss started off as slow, but it quickly got more heated. He wrapped my legs around his waist and stood up from the couch, carrying me. I laughed and hid my face on the crook of his neck, as he climbed the stairs to his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for not having updated on Thursday, but it was impossible for me to have free time to write, thanks to all the school work. I probably won't update this Thursday as well, but, hopefully, the updates will go back to their normal schedule in two weeks time :)

Well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you for reading and subscribing :D
And thanks the following for commenting:
PenguinsAndMeth
xMShadowSwag
Rachele Loves Ryan;
Synful Shadows


---

On another note: You probably don't know this, but the story got reported for
- Grammar/spelling errors
- Paragraphs not used

I always thought that the paragraphs were okay like this, but according to mibba rules, they're not. So I spent one whole hour correcting every one of them in each chapter. About the grammar/spelling errors, I think you know that English is not my first language, so I try my best at it, even though I recognize that I make mistakes every so often.

I think there was no need to report it, at least in my opinion. I think the report button should be used for plagiarism, stealing other people's characters, etc. So I'd like to ask you this. If you think I'm making too many grammar and spelling mistakes, or not following one of the rules, like the paragraphs, please let me know that via comments :)
And thank you for reading! ^^'