Status: Updates on Thursdays and Sundays

Vengeance Is a Syn

It's Something Unpredictable, But In The End It's Right

He walked to his room, still holding me and kissing my neck. I giggled when he approached his room and used his back to push the door open. He started kissing my lips and kicked the door shut with his foot, waking Pinkly up. She started barking but Brian ignored her, rushing to the bed and laying me on my back, never stopping the kisses.

“Brian,” I said between kisses, as he hovered over my body.

“Yeah?” he asked, raising his head.

I looked at him and smiled. I ran my hand through his hair and shook my head lightly. “Nothing.”

He chuckled and carried on with what he was doing.

Pinkly jumped onto the bed and lied down, waiting for one of us to pet her. No one moved, so she started barking, trying to see if we’d give her some attention.

“Not now, Pinkly,” Brian said, gently pushing her out of bed.

She growled playfully and jumped again, sitting right next to us.

Brian rolled his eyes and left my lips to kiss my jaw, roaming his hands up and down my sides. I kissed his neck and draped my arms around his middle. I opened my eyes and looked at my side, as I heard Pinkly roaring again.

“Come on, Pinkly,” Brian groaned, pushing her out of the bed again.

He brought his hands to the hem of my shirt and started taking it off. He tossed it to the floor and started kissing my chest, which made me arch my back slightly. I felt the bed dip a little and heard some rattling. Then, I felt someone breathing against my face, and it definitely wasn’t Brian!

I looked at my side once again and Pinkly tilted her head, looking at us.

I sighed and Brian lifted his head, looking at me.

“Brian,” I spoke. “I… I can’t do this if she’s staring at me!”

He groaned and looked at me with pleading eyes.

“She won’t leave the room… She sleeps in here…” he said. “I won’t lock her outside…”

“I know you won’t, I don’t want you to,” I said, looking at her again. “But… I simply can’t do it if she’s watching everything we do!”

“Hailey…” he whined. “You’re not gonna leave me like this, are you?”

“Leave you like what?” I asked, confused.

“Like this…” he looked down at his jeans and I could see he was getting turned on.

“You can always use your hands… Right?” I asked, smiling innocently at him.

“Yeah, I can use them on you,” he smirked and I just slapped his forearm.

“That’s not what I meant!” I frowned.

“Do you have any idea of how much you made my hands work in these last four months we’ve been together!?” he asked, looking at me with wide eyes. I shook my head. “A lot. You are in debt to me because of that.”

“It’s not my fault!” I whined, crossing my arms over my chest.

“It is! You can’t just stop things now!” he replied, straddling my waist.

“But she’s looking at us!” I pointed at the dog. “She hasn’t stopped watching us ever since she climbed to the bed!”

“You’re the one who picked her,” Brian shrugged.

“So now the blame’s on me?” I asked.

“Yes!” he nodded. “Unless…”

“Unless…?”

“Unless you finish what you started,” he smirked.

“Brian!” I moaned, feeling it was useless arguing with him.

“Come on, baby…” he pouted, placing a soft kiss on my lips. “You know you want it too…”

“Not with her in here…” I said lowly, feeling I was repeating myself too much by now.

He groaned and got off top of me.

“Hey,” I complained, wrapping my arms around myself because of the sudden loss of his body heat. “Where are you going?”

He grabbed Pinkly and her bed and put them on Brent’s room. He then returned to his own room and closed the door, rushing to his previous spot on top of me.

“You are so silly!” I laughed, stroking his cheek.

“Yeah, but you love me,” he smirked, lowering his head to my neck.

“Unfortunately… I do…” I giggled.

“Unfortunately, huh?” he asked disapprovingly and I nodded. “Guess I’ll have to change that opinion!”

He licked his bottom lip in a seductively way and crashed his lips against mine. I took off his shirt as well and he started sucking and biting on my neck. My hands lowered to his jeans and I fumbled with them for a while until I managed to unbutton them. I rolled us over so that I was on top of him and lightly squeezed his boxers, making him moan against my neck. That action made me smirk triumphantly and he looked at me with a devious glint on his eyes.

“You shouldn’t have done that…” he shook his head.

“Really?” I asked, smiling as I lowered my hand again and started massaging him through the boxers’ fabric.

“Yeah…” he breathed, taken aback by my actions.

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked, keeping up with what I was doing. I was just loving the expression on his face.

“Yes…”, he moved his hands to my hips. “You should really stop…”

“Is that what you really want?” I asked with a teasing tone of voice, slowly kissing his neck and slipping my hand inside of the textile, wrapping it around his length. He moaned and squeezed my butt.

“Hay…” he moaned. “Stop…”

I chuckled and started stroking him, making his breath hitch on his throat. His hands started unbuttoning my shorts and he quickly slid them off my legs. He grabbed my hands and rolled us over once again.

“You didn’t like what I was doing?” I smiled, knowing that he had enjoyed what I did.

“You’re gonna pay for that…” he smirked and tucked his fingers on my panties, rolling them down my legs. “God, you drive me so fucking crazy,” he whispered, kissing my lips.

I tangled my fingers on his hair and he unclasped my bra, kissing my ear and darting his tongue out every now and then, making a bunch of goosebumps to appear on my skin and making me moan softly.

Suddenly, I heard the door being scratched and Pinkly’s bawls. Brian lifted his head and groaned in frustration.

“Oh, come on! You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!”

She kept crying and scratching the door.

“You won’t let her out there crying, will you?” I asked. As much as I wanted to continue what we were doing I didn’t want Pinkly to cry for the whole night.

“Just until we finish this,” Brian whispered, running his fingertips up and down my thigh.

I moaned at his touch and almost agreed with him but then I snapped to reality as I heard another loud bawl.

“No…” I panted. “We can’t leave her out there…”

“Hay, come on, just for a little while,” he said, biting the skin that was exposed on my neck and slipping two fingers inside of me, steadying a slow pace. “You’ve got to pay for the times you left me alone with my hand…”

I moaned again and closed my eyes, holding onto his shoulders. “But she’s crying…”

He bit my bottom lip and the ball I felt on my stomach started to grow again.

“Brian… Pinkly…” I whispered. He removed his fingers without any warning and I whined, opening my eyes to look at him.

“I have an idea,” he said, standing up and walking to the door. I pushed the bed covers on top of me and watched him opening the door and letting Pinkly in.

He closed it again and looked at her with a scowl on his face. She just kept barking and wiggling her tail happily.

“I fucking hate you right now, you know that?” he asked her, not expecting an answer.

She ran to the corner of the room where her toys were and Brian returned to the bed, getting inside the sheets and covering us with them.

“That way she won’t see us,” he said. “Is it good for you?”

I giggled at his desperateness and nodded. I couldn’t deny that I wanted it as much as he did. He smiled and got on top of me again, kissing me passionately.

----

I woke up with the alarm ringing and turned around in Brian’s arms. This had been one of the best weekends of my life and I wouldn’t mind repeating it. Brian opened his eyes and leaned over my body, turning off the alarm. He smiled and kissed my forehead, tightening his hold on me.

“Morning, handsome,” I smiled, caressing his cheek.

“Morning, princess,” he placed a piece of hair behind my ear. “Did you sleep well?”

I buried my face in his chest, inhaling his scent and nodded. “I don’t want to leave this bed now…”

“Me neither, baby,” he said.

“But we have to… We can’t be late…” I said, rolling in the bed and getting out of his hold.

I picked his shirt from the ground and dressed it. I got out of the bed and Brian was looking at me with a pout on his lips.

“What’s wrong, babe?” I asked, tilting my head to the side.

“You’re standing there dressed like that and you won’t come back to the bed,” he said.

“Come on, Bri,” I laughed. “I’m gonna take a shower, I won’t take long.”

He nodded and I walked to his bedroom’s bathroom.

10 minutes later I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I cleaned the mirror from the hot water’s steam and towel-dried my hair. I heard the door opening and smiled as I saw Brian coming behind me through the mirror’s reflection. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. He rested his head on my shoulder and I frowned once I glanced at the place he had kissed.

“I can’t believe in this,” I muttered, approaching the mirror.

“What’s wrong?” Brian asked.

“You left a mark on my neck,” I said, looking at it.

He turned me around and looked at it, biting his bottom lip.

“I… Sorry, I didn’t know it was going to be this bad…” he apologized.

“I’m not worried about the mark, Bri…” I said. “It actually reminds me of what we did, and that’s a good thing… The problem is…-”

“Matt, I know,” he said.

“Yeah…”, I nodded, looking down. “If he ever finds out… He can’t find out what we did.”

“You’re almost 18, Hailey… He’ll understand.”

“No, he won’t…” I shook my head, biting on my lip. “He’s the kind of over protective brother…”

“I know…” Brian nodded. “Can you hide it?”

“Yeah, I’ll put on some make up in it and cover it with my hair,” I said. “He won’t find out.”

Brian smiled and pecked my lips. “I love you, baby.”

“I love you too,” I smiled. “Now go take your shower so we can leave.”

Once we arrived at the school’s parking lot, we got out of the car and Brian held my hand. We walked to the garden in front of our school where we usually met and were greeted with yells and singing from Jimmy and Johnny.

“Look who’s finally here!” Jimmy chanted.

“The lovebirds are alive!” Johnny sang.

“Cut it out, guys!” Val laughed.

I shook my head, laughing, and sat next to Val in the bench she was sitting.

Brian sat on the field, with his back resting between my legs.

“So, how was your weekend?” Michelle asked.

Brian looked up at me. I cocked an eyebrow, smiling and waited for him to answer. “It was good.”

“Yeah,” I smiled, resting my hands on Brian’s jaw and caressing his face.

“A busy weekend, huh?” Jimmy smirked.

“Hey!” Matt frowned.

“No, no, no!” I said. “Nothing like that!”

“Yeah, they seemed pretty normal yesterday,” Zacky spoke for the first time ever since we arrived.

“See? Listen to him!” I said, making them chuckle.

Everyone started talking and Val elbowed me, asking for my attention.

“Yeah?”

“You can’t lie to me, sweetie,” she smirked. “After school you have a lot to tell me!”

I blushed and she chuckled. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone.”

I smiled and nodded. “Okay, I’ll try not to reach the end of the day alive!”

“You bitch!” she laughed, slapping my arm playfully.

When the classes for the day finished, we all got together outside and hung out for a little while. I walked a little ahead of them with Val, seeing I was telling her everything that happened during the weekend.

“Hey, Hailey,” Zacky called, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I looked at him and smiled.

“Yeah?”

“I just got a new game today, and I was wondering if you want to come over and play it with me.”

“Oh, is it the one you told me about yesterday?” I asked and he nodded. “Yeah! I want to play it!”

“Then you want to come?” he asked, with a hopeful smile.

“Hell yeah!”

“Awesome!” he smiled. “Let’s go then.”

“Let me just say goodbye to Brian and the guys, okay?”

“Yeah… Okay,” he nodded.

I kissed Brian goodbye and hugged each of them.

“Come on, when are you coming home!?” Matt whined. “Everything’s fucking silent without you there!”

“Yeah, like I believe you didn’t invite Val over!” I smirked, making both of them blush. I knew she had slept there because she’d told me.

“Yeah, yeah… Have fun,” he laughed.

“See ya,” I smiled, walking with Zacky to his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just thought it was a good idea to make Pinkly being a cockblock xD
Any guesses about what's going to happen in Zacky's house?
I grant you you won't like it! :D

And oh my fucking god! This story has already 10 stars and almost 300 readers! I fucking love you guys! :'D

Image


Thank you so much for reading and thank you the following for commenting: ♥
Annargh
Synful Shadows
xMShadowSwag


See ya on Thursday :)