Status: Active- Short Story

A Perfect Tale

My Oh My Jersey Boys

Jared drives slowly up the driveway and parks his jeep.

“Ready for the surprise?” he asks smiling.

I look back at Samantha who gives me the same look I am giving her. What surprise?

“Yeah sure.” I say. We all hop out the car and Jared tells us to stay put until he calls us in.

“What do you think it is?” I ask her.

“I don’t know.” she says staring at my house.

Suddenly an idea strikes me and panic sweeps my body like a tidal wave. ”Think he knows about Jeremy and me? I don’t think so. Think so?” I ask all in one big breath.

“Calm down. No, I don’t think so. He can’t know.” Samantha says trying to relax me. She looks around the neighborhood when a slow smile spreads across her lips.

“Oh I think I know what the surprise is.,” she says slyly.

I try placing my hands on my stomach to center myself and breathe normally again.

“Sherlyn?” she asks when I don’t answer her she turns her face in my direction and notices me starting to have a panic attack.

“Oh God. Calm down.” she says standing directly in front of me and seizing my shoulders.

“I think I know what the surprise is and it has absolutely nothing to do with you and Jeremy.”

“You do?” I ask trying to calm down a bit.

“Yes but first I need you to calm down.” I take one big breath and let it out slowly.

“Ok. I’m calm. I’m calm.” I say more to my benefit than hers.

“Look over there behind those bushes near your house can you see all those cars?” she asks.

I slowly turn my gaze over to the cars that look slightly familiar to me.
“Why do I know those cars?”

“Considering you would have sold your soul just to be able to spend one night in that car right over there-,” she says pointing at a black jeep commander.

“-getting rug burn all over that little back of yours.” she says in a “trying to be sexy voice.”

“Shut up.” I swat her arm.

“Holy Grail…. isn’t that Jean’s car?” I ask surprised.

“Yup.”

Each and every one of my siblings have one best friend who everyone in the family knows for example mine is Samantha. We all have one of those except Jared he has four best friends who we all know. Rixon- tall, blonde, nice hazel eyes, the adventures one of the group.
Sebastian- tall-ish, hazel eyes, with brown hair, the sweet one of the group.
Stanley- tall, with dark black eyes, and raven color hair, the smart one of the group.
Last but defiantly not least Jean- tall, dark brown eyes, and long brown hair to his shoulder, the bad ass of the group.

“So they all here?”

“I bet you can’t wait to see Stanley.” I say wiggling my eyebrows at Sam.

“And you Jean.” she shot back.

“I like Mi- Jeremy.” I say stopping myself on time.

“Anyways yes I think they are all attractive, especially Stanley, but I don’t like him Sherry. You know the only one I ever liked …… is your brother, Jared.” she says seriously looking away.

“Everyone shut the fuck up!” I hear Jared holler before jogging up to us.

“Sam tell me the truth do you still like my brother?” I ask before Jared could get near enough to hear what we are saying.

“Doesn’t matter if I did. He won’t ever see me like anything else but his little sisters’ dorky best friend.” she said seriously turning to smile when Jared reached us.

“Ready?” he asks with a goofy smile on his face.

“Yeah.” we say in unison.

We follow Jared into the house where he flings open the door in a dramatic motion.

“Ta-da!” he yells.

Samantha and I step into the house.

“HELLLLLLLLLO!” they scream.

“Guys!” I yell smiling at my boys.

“Stanley!” Samantha yells jumping on him and wrapping her legs around his waist.

“Sammie” he says chuckling.

“I didn’t know they were so close.” Jared mumbled.

I smile. “Maybe you should get to know her more.” I said smirking. Jared shrugs and walks off.

“Sup sexy.” Rixon says coming up to me.

I laugh. “Hi there hottie. I missed you.” I say wrapping my arms around his neck, he hugs me tight to him, pats my hip, and kisses my cheek while I kiss his.

“Sebastian!” I say while hugging him.

“Sherlyn.” he says hugging me to him.

“Hey Stan.”

“Hey Sherry.” Stanley says while hugging me to him.

“Hi Jean.” I say in a small voice.

“No hug for me Sherlyn?”

“Of course, Jean.”

I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck Jean places his arm around my back hugging me to him and then uses his hand to push our lower halves closer together.

“Hi.” he breathes in my ear.

“Hi.”

I felt like my insides have gone up in flames I have an insane sexual attraction to Jean. Do not get me wrong I like Michael and everything about him his looks, his personality, and his way of being, but what I feel with Jean….that’s much different.

“It’s nice to see you again.”

“Same here, sweet cheeks.” he says while leaning back and smirking.

“I’m so glad you guys are here!” I exclaim.

“Me too wifey.” Rixon says causing Jared to smack him upside his head.

“We have to celebrate that you guys are here!” Samantha exclaims clapping her hands excitedly.

“Yeah.” I agree.

“What do you guys want to do? Go to the bar throw back some bears?” Jared asks.

By the look of everyone’s face they all seem ready to accept Jared’s proposal. I look Jean directly in his eyes and shake my head no. How can Jared propose that? Knowing his problem with alcohol lately.

“That’s not a good idea…ill tell you why later.” Samantha whispers in Sebastian’s ear.

“I don’t think so man… maybe on the week end?” Sebastian offers.

“I agree I don’t want to drink today.” Jean says casually.

“Oh…ok then no drinking today.” the disappointment in Jared’s voice shattered my heart, although I did not want to admit it my brother is an alcoholic.

“Pier?” Sam offers quickly.

“Wow I haven’t been there in a while.” Rixon says.

“I’m down….. Anything to see Sherlyn and Cord in a bikini.” Rixon says winking at us.

“Hey man.” Jared said shoving Rixon who just laughs.

“Kay so Pier? Give me a second or two too get my stuff ready.” I said rushing up the stairs.

“Ugh I don’t have my stuff.” Samantha whines.

“Yes you do. You have your clothes in my drawers including a bathing suit from all the times we went to the pier this summer.” I said reminding her.

“Oh yeah…I’ll be right back.” she excuses herself running after me taking the stair two at a time.

“Alright let’s get our shit.” Stanley says.

The drive to the pier is pretty smooth. I have shot gun while Jared drives, Samantha sat in the back trying to push away a horny Rixon, while Stanley, Sebastian, and Jean sat behind them. Jared parked his car and we all pile out the van.

We all lay our blankets on the sand, bury our big beach umbrellas, and unfold the beach chairs. Everyone spreads out on their own spot. I had on a black bikini but I hate to show so I wore a white summer shirt that’s long and end mid-thigh over my bikini along with white Ed Hardy flip-flops.

“Jared you got sand all over my towel when you put yours down.” Samantha complains while wearing her pink one piece.

“You are at the beach and there is sand here, Sam.” Jared says smartly.

“Yeah but I hate sand on my back and now when I lay down I’m going to get sand all over my back!” She complaines.

Jared groans as he throws himself on Samantha’s and his towel, which are so close to one another.
“Well I guess it’s mine now. I don’t mind sand. I like it!”

“Jared where the hell am I supposed to sit?”

Jared shrugs. “I don’t know, Cord.” he says with his eyes close and hands behind his head.

“Get up or I’ll get you up.,” she threaten.

Jared chuckles not bothering to open his eyes obviously not taking Samantha too seriously.

“Grr.” Samantha growls and pounces on him.

Jared let out a groan and he flip Samantha pinning her on her back. She slips out and puts him in a headlock. The two roll around on the blankets.

“Is this some type of four play?” Rixon whispers.

I slowly put my hands up and cover my eyes not wanting to see my best friend and brother flirting. The two too busy wrestling that they did not notice Stanley, Rixon, and Sebastian had moved their stuff two feet up from their little wrestle mania. While Jean and I moved our stuff two feet away.

Scarlet Clarkson laid back enjoying the last rays of sun she will receive seeing as it is September and the warm weather would be ending soon. Scarlet fixed her designer glasses on her face when she stops cold. She squints her eyes to get a better look. She swats the arm of the girl lying on the beach chair next to her.

“What?” Leila asks.

“Is that Jared Perry and Samantha Cord rolling around there?” she asks.

Leila pushes her glasses up her nose and squints as well.

“Yup….and I don’t blame her.” she looks back to see Andrew far away.

“I don’t blame her had Jared given me the time of day I’d roll around with him too. I wouldn’t mind getting sand everywhere with a guy like that!” Leila groans.

“Leila.” Scarlet says giggling.

“Wouldn’t you?” she asks.

Scarlet peers around her shoulder to see Michael enthralled in his game of soccer with Andrew, Justin, and Jeremy.

“Oh hell yeah.” Scarlet admits while she and Leila laugh.

“Holy shit Leila.” Scarlet says with her eyes popping out her skull.

“What?”

“…..is that Rixon?” she asks.

“Rixon Reid?” Leila says pulling all her hair out of her face and stretching her body over Scarlet’s to get a better look.

“Scarlet…” Leila began.

“Andrew is going to flip.” Scarlet says.

“No no why would he? I’m with him. We are ok. We’ve been together for years.” Leila says more to herself.

“Yeah but you think he forgot you lost your virginity to Rixon? The summer you two broke up and Rixon was about leave to college.”

“Oh man.” Leila says smacking her forehead and slamming her back against the beach chair.

“…..That’s Sebastian. Leila that’s Sebastian King.” Scarlet said freaking out.

“Does Michael know you and Sebastian made out before he left?” she asks.

“No!” Scarlet whispers harshly.

“Wow….your even more fucked than I am.” Leila said and Scarlet glares.

“Think they are all here? The My Oh My Jersey Boys?” Scarlet asks addressing them, as they are known.

“Well theirs two of them….. And they never separate.”

“Wait theirs Stanley Knight over there next to Rixon and Sebastian.” Leila points out.

“But where’s Jean?”

Scarlet laugh. “Oh …my….God.”

“What?”

“Am I seeing things or isn’t that Sherlyn Perry over there in a bikini letting Jean Simmons rub oil all over her?”

“Hell he can rub oil on me any day.” Leila says.

“Me too.” Scarlet agrees.

Leila looks back and rolls her eyes.

“Wait till Jeremy sees her he’s going to kill her.” Scarlet said.

“Why would he? Look behind you.” Scarlet turns around to see the soccer game on halt while Jeremy smiles and laughs with a blonde chick whose boobs were about to pop out her bikini top.

“Pay backs a bitch I guess and she’s doing it with Jean Simmons that’s the ultimate blow to his ego.” Leila said.

“I never thought I would say this but the little bitch has game.” Scarlet said impressed.

A soccer ball rolls over and drops down in front of the girls’ beach chairs they are so enthrall staring at Sherlyn and Jean’s hot little oil session Scarlet scarcely hears her boyfriend say something to her.

“Hello? Scarlet.” Michael says snapping his fingers in front of her face.

“What?” she yells annoyed only to realize the person she just yelled at is her boyfriend.

He cocks an eyebrow.

“I’m sorry honey.” she smiles.

“What are you two looking at?” he asks.

“Look who’s here.” Leila said pointing.

“Who?” Michael asks putting his hand up to block out the rays of the sun.

“The My Oh My Jersey Boys.” Leila informs him.

“Huh? Jared and his crew are back together.” Michael said juggling the soccer ball.

“Look who’s getting sensual oil massage session in a black bikini clad by Jean Simmons.” Leila says smirking.

“Is that Sherlyn Perry?” Michael asks in disbelief.

“Yup. And if you’re wondering what the hell is that tumbling mess of arms and legs right in front of them that would Perry and Cord getting down and dirty right here on the beach.” Scarlet gossip.

“Wow.”

“Yeah those two decided to defiantly make themselves known senior year. Cord is fucking Perry and Sherlyn is dating Jeremy but fucking Simmons on the sidelines.” Scarlet says laughing.

“I doubt she’s sleeping with Simmons, babe.” Michael says.

“Oh yeah?” she asks.

“Yeah…. She doesn’t seem like the type. Jeremy on the other hand…well look what he’s picking up. Some wanna be Jersey Shore slut.” Michael says disapproving of the girl Jeremy’s talking to.

“Yo Evans! We doing this or what?” Andrew asks coming over.

He kisses Leila on her temple. “What’s going on?” he asks after taking a look at her face. Leila looks at Scarlet who looks at Michael and give him a look.

“Uhhh listen bro…don’t get mad or anything but Perry’s crew is back.”

Andrew’s jaw clenches. “Oh yeah?” he asks.

“Yeah…. They all over there…..including Reid.” Michael says breaking it to him slowly. Andrew clenches and unclenches his fist.

Leila keeps her gaze down she could not allow herself to look up. Andrew glares down at her then looks back up at Michael who shakes his head no. Andrew sighs he caches sight of Rixon and clenches his jaw once more.

“Babe.” Andrew says placing his hand lightly on Leila’s shoulder.

“Yeah?” she says in a small voice looking up at him.

“C’mon we have to talk.,” he says holding his hand out for her she laces her fingers with his they leave.

“Wow that must be hard.” Scarlet says.

“Yeah….its not easy for him. He will always walk around knowing his girlfriend lost her virginity to the guy he once looked up too.” Michael said evenly.

“Guess so.” she said evenly wiping sand off her legs.

“I’ll be back I’m going to say hi.” Michael says jogging up to the guys that he and his friends once looked up to.

“Perry, Reid, King, Knight, Simmons.” Michael says addressing them by their last names.

“Sup Evans.” they yell.

“Hi Samantha.”

“Hey Michael.” Samantha says flushed, hair all over the place, and Jared semi on top of her.

“Nice to see you again Sherlyn. Seems like we’ve been bumping into each other allot lately.” Michael says staring directly into my eyes.

I just slipped on my dress after letting Jean rub sunscreen all over my back.

“Nice to see you too and yeah seems that way.” I say smiling.

Oh God, please! Don’t let him mention anything about Jeremy and I. Not here. Not now. Not in front of the guys. My brother!…. .Jean.

“How’s senior year Evans? Still in football team with your boneheaded friends?” Rixon asks.

“Yeah I’m actually the captain.” Michael says smiling proudly.

“Remember those day you were the captain.” Rixon says slapping Jared on the back.

“Those were the days.” Jared said smiling.

“Who co- captain?” Jared asks.

“Jeremy.”

“Santana? I thought you said it was your little brother Stan.” Sebastian asks.

Stanley folds his arms across his chest. “That’s what Joel told me.”

“It was between Joel and Jeremy…. I chose Jeremy…. He just a little bit more..” Michael says trying to use the right word.

“Focus?” Stanley offers.

“Yeah.”

“Why Santana?” Rixon complains.

“Dude really?” Sebastian says laughing at him.

“What I don’t think he’s good enough.”

“I think so… he did a good job freshmen year Reid stop being a dick.” Jean says while taking a seat on a blanket.

“I think he’s doing a good job…. don’t you Sherlyn?” Michael asks.

Fucccccck

“How would my sister know?” Jared asks.

Michael gives me a confuse look and I beg him with my eyes silently to keep his mouth shut. “I wouldn’t …I think he means since I’m on the school newspaper and I cover sporting events… right Michael?” I ask giving him a look.

“Uhh yeah…she’s had a chance to see how he plays.” Michael says going along.

“I’m going to buy a smoothie. Anyone want one?” I ask.

“Ill take a banana one.”

“Strawberry.”

“Uh ok ill be right back.”

“Michael would you mind coming with me? Just for a second.” I ask.

“Uh sure no problem.” he says.

I have no idea where my backbone came from but I just spoke to Michael Evans and I asked him to join me getting Rixon a banana smoothie and Sam her strawberry one.

Jared waits until his sister and Michael have gone up the stairs to the boardwalk away from ear range.

“I don’t like Sherlyn hanging out to much with Evans.” Jared says.

“Why? Michael is as sweet as them come.” Samantha says defending Michael.

“Sweet my dick.” Rixon says lying back on the beach chair.

Jared rolls his eyes. “No he’s not he’s the charmer type stay away from him.”

“Being charming is actually a good quality problem with you boneheads is that you guys treat girls like nothing and then get pissed off when they leave you.”

“Please Evans just has game… but underneath all that he’s a douche.”

“Rixon, Michael can charm the pants off anybody.” Samantha says.

Each and every one of the boys throw their hands up in the air and groan.

“That’s exactly the problem. He charms your pants OFF you and then when he’s done with his mission your history! C’mon now.” Sebastian says shaking his head.

“Ugh whatever guys.” Samantha said laying down relaxing.

Jared peers over his shoulder at the smoothie stand.

“That’s exactly what worries me Rixon…girls fall for that shit….. I don’t want my sister to be another girl he just fucks.” Jared says staring at the stand.

Rixon uses his hand to shield the rays of the sun from hurting his vision as he stares at Sherlyn and Michael talk.

“Nah man, I think he knows better than to do it with her. None of those asshole would dare.” Rixon says leaning back on his chair.

“That’s the problem Reid. … after what we did to their girls and the way we treated them…. they would dare.” Jared says more to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like :D

Guys I want to make this a 10 star story but I need your help!

Comment & Subscribe <3

Bored? Try anyone of my stories on my page! Hey who know's? You might find something you'll like :)