Status: Semi-Hiautus. Still working on it but just busy.

Everybody Has a Secret

In Da Club

(Eliana’s POV)
Zack and I walked into the club. The music was pumping loudly. It was a pretty nice club. It didn’t smell like cigarettes either. Not like the usual ones I’ve been too. But I guess perks of being friends with famous people.

“Hey, this isn’t a shitty club,” I said over the music to Zack.

He laughed. “Yeah, I’m done with shitty clubs. Thank you fame.”

I laughed. “Come on, Zack, let’s go get some drinks.”

We walked up to the bar and the girl behind the bar gasped as soon as she saw Zack. “Oh, my god, you’re Zack from All Time Low!”

He chuckled. “Yeah,” he replied. “Could my friend and I here get some drinks, please?”

“Of course! What would you two like? It’ll be on the house,” she smiled.

“Oh, thank you very much,” he smiled back. “El, what do you want to drink?”

“Hmm, I’ll take a cherry vodka sour,” I said.

“Okay,” she said. “What about you?” She was giving Zack googly eyes and I tried to hide my giggling.

“I’ll just take a beer. Just anyone that tastes good.”

“Okay.” She left and came back a few minutes later with our drinks. “Here ya go.”

“Thank you,” I said.

“Thank you,” Zack said. He handed her a five-dollar tip and she thanked him. He smiled at her and I’m sure she is not alive right now after that smile he gave her.

Zack and I went to find a table and luckily we found a booth. There’s a lot of people in here anyways for it being kind of fancy. But it’s not like anyone can’t get into the club. You just have to pay a fee but we didn’t have to with Zack being famous and all.

“So…” I said.

“What?” he asked.

“Are you ready?”

“For?” He furrowed his brows.

“To get wasted, dude!”

“Oh!” He chuckled. “Hell yeah!”

“Should we get shots?”

“Oh, man, I don’t know.”

“Come on! Just a couple! I’ll go get some!” I stood up and headed for the bar before he could say no. I went up to the same girl that gave us our first drinks.

“Hey, what can I get you now?” she asked smiling.

“I’ll take a couple of shots. Surprise me with anything that tastes good.”

“Alrighty.” She came back moments later with two blue shots. “It’s called a sweet-tart shot. It’s good. Sweet and won’t be too harsh.”

“Thank you!” I went back to the booth after tipping her and Zack looked at the shots then gave me a weird look. “She said they’re sweet-tart shots and that they’re good.”

“Okay… I’m still unsure about this.”

“Quit being a party pooper. Ready?” He shook his head no. “Too bad! Cheers!” We clinked our glasses and drank the shots. She was right. It was good and didn’t taste bad. “That tasted pretty good.”

“Yeah, it did. I’m surprised.”

“Want to get some more?” I did an open smile.

He just laughed. “Okay. I’ll go get something.” He started getting up.

“Hey,” I said before he started heading to the bar.

“What?” he asked.

“I think you should hit on the bartender. She’s pretty cute and she obviously likes you.”

“Oh, come on, Ellie. She probably just likes me because I’m famous.”

“So? Some stars date their fans.”

“No, I’m okay.” I shrugged and he left to head for the bar.

I finished drinking my drink and I waited for Zack to get back. A guy decided to come up to me. He wasn’t a bad looking guy. He was wearing black dress pants with a nice blue button up shirt and his black hair was slicked back nicely. He had really pretty green eyes. At least I think they were green. It was too dark to tell.

“Hey,” he said, “what’s a pretty girl like you doing all by herself?” His eyes were definitely green.

“I’m not by myself. I’m here with a friend.”

“Ah. Could I buy you a drink?”

“Uh…” I kinda didn’t know what to say. I haven’t been hit on by a guy in a while. It’s kind of strange. That’s if he was hitting on me. “Maybe in a bit. My friend is coming,” I said as I saw Zack walking towards us.

“Oh, is he your boyfriend or something?” he asked as soon as Zack got there.

“No. We’re just friends.”

Zack gave him the eye, basically meaning to back off.

“Here, El,” Zack said, handing me a shot. “I also got you another drink because I saw you were almost done with it.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“Who are you by the way?” Zack asked looking at him, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh, how rude of me. I never introduced myself. I’m Grayson,” he replied.

“That’s an interesting name,” I said.

“I guess so.” He chuckled. “I see you guys are doing shots. Mind if I buy you guys another round?”

“Sure. That sounds nice.” He left and Zack just looked at me. “What?” I said after a few moments of his staring.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Uh, getting us some free drinks?”

“We’re already getting free drinks because of the nice bartender.”

“Eh, still. Free drinks are free drinks. Anyways, let’s take these shots!” I clinked my shot glass with his and drank it. This shot was good too. It was different from the first one. “What’s this one called?”

“Star Fucker.” He laughed.

I laughed. “Nice name.”

“Hey, aren’t you going to tell that guy you’re married though?”

I turned around and I could see him walking back. “Zack, I have a diamond ring on my left hand and if that doesn’t say I’m married then I don’t know.”

“Still, you should tell him in case he didn't see so he doesn’t put any moves on you.”

I shrugged. “I guess you’re right.”

“Here ya go,” Grayson said as he put down three shot glasses on the table. “Ready?”

“Guess so,” I said. We grabbed our shots and cheered. This one absolutely burned my throat and it was awful. I immediately knew that it was tequila. “Holy crap that was awful.” I made a face.

Grayson laughed. “Yeah, but it’ll get the job done if you want to get drunk.”

“I’m already starting to feel drunk.” I laughed.

“You wanna dance?” Grayson asked and Zack gave me another look.

“Sure!” I said. “Zack, watch my drink.”

He sighed. “Alright, but be careful.”

I started walking with Grayson to the dance floor and we started dancing.

“Hey, I just need to tell you before you think that I’m edging you on, but I’m married.” I showed my left hand.

“Oh,” he said. “I see. Don’t worry. I won’t do anything. Your friend is staring anyways.”

“Wow. You’re honestly really nice. I thought you were trying to get in my pants or something.” I laughed.

“Well, I did think you were attractive. But you’re married and I’m not a homewrecker.”

“That’s nice of you. Really. I wouldn’t mind being friends if you’re okay with that.”

“Sure.” He smiled. “If you don’t mind me asking, where is your husband?”

“Home, I guess. I don’t know. We’re, um, kind of separated at the moment.”

“Oh… I’m sorry.” He sounded sincere.

“It’s okay.”

“You don’t need to tell me anything. After all, I am a stranger.” He laughed.

I laughed too.

“Are you guys going to get back together?” he asked. “That’s if you want to tell me. You know what, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to impose.”

“No, it’s okay. I’m not sure. I haven’t really talked to him.” I was starting to feel the liquor hit me and obviously so since I was telling a stranger the things happening with my love life. “Wow, I feel drunk now.”

He laughed. “Come on. I’ll take you back to your friend.”

He walked me back to my booth where Zack was staring at us the whole time.

“Well, thank you for the dance,” Grayson said as I sat down. “I will leave you to it.”

“Thanks for the drinks,” I said. He just smiled and walked off. “That guy was really nice. Guess he’s not a fuck boy.”

Zack laughed. “Good. I was kind of worried.”

“Can you get me another drink?” I asked. He nodded his head and came back a few minutes later with a couple more drinks.

“You feeling drunk yet?” Zack asked.

“A bit. Not really blackout drunk.”

“Don’t do that. But I’m getting pretty drunk too.”

After a few more drinks, we stopped and headed home in a cab. We were pretty drunk and I sat down on the couch. Zack joined me.

“Are you okay?” he asked. I guess I must have had some weird expression on my face
.
“Do you think I’m being stupid about this whole situation? I mean, I haven’t talked to Alex in a month. I feel like I should but I don’t know…”

“I don’t think you’re stupid, El. But it’s up to you if you want to talk to him. Do you miss him?”

“Yes.”

“Then talk to him, Ellie. Work it out. Look at everything you guys have been through. At least give Eric a chance. Maybe you’ll love him. You can’t hang onto something that happened 5 or 6 years ago. He’s going to be Alex’s son regardless.”

I sighed. “I don’t know. It just got me thinking. I know I’ve been saying that I don’t want kids, but it makes me angry to think about him having a baby with someone else.”

“And I’m sure he knows that. But I’ve talked to him. He misses you. A lot. And he loves you a whole lot too. Are you sure you don’t want to have kids with him? It seems maybe you do.”

I sighed again. “I don’t know. Maybe… Ugh. I don't know.”

“Seriously, El, just talk to him. I’m gonna drink some water before bed. Want some?”

“Please?”

He walked into the kitchen to get a couple of glasses of water. He returned to the living room and handed me a glass.

“Thank you,” I said as he sat down next to me. “You know, you’re a really good friend, Zack.”

“Thanks, El. Means a lot.” He took a drink of water.

“I don’t know if it’s because I’m drunk but I’m gonna tell you anyways. I think if I didn’t end up with Alex, I would’ve dated you.” I took a drink of my water.

“Oh… Um. Thank you.”

“Mhm,” I said. “No problem.” I took another sip.

“Can I tell you something?” he asked.

“Yeah, of course. You know you can tell me anything.”

He sighed. “It’s kind of shitty of me though.”

“What is it?” I asked as I furrowed my brows.

He faced towards me but looking down and rubbing the back of his neck. He sighed. “No, I shouldn’t.” He looked away.

“Come on! Tell meee!”

He sighed and looked at me. “Okay… The reason Kayla and I had a fight was because of…you.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Kayla still accuses me of having a crush on you still.”

I laughed. “That’s silly. I'm sure you don't.”

He sighed again. “No, El. She’s right.”

“Wait, what?”

“I know. I’m stupid. I shouldn’t. You’re Alex’s. But sometimes I wonder what could’ve been. I always thought you kind of liked me before Alex.”

“Okay. I’m not gonna lie here. I honestly always thought you were cute and maybe I did have a tiny crush on you before. But I obviously ended up getting feelings for Alex.”

“I mean it’s nice to know that you liked me then.” He chuckled and looked down.

Maybe it could’ve been the fact that I was drunk, but I did not expect to do what I was about to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if there's any mistakes. My proof reading sucks anyways and it is 5:30am and I have school at 9 lol. RIP me.