Status: Semi-Hiautus. Still working on it but just busy.

Everybody Has a Secret

Missing You

(Alex’s POV)
I’ve been trying to contact Eliana for weeks, but she just won’t talk to me. I heard she was staying with Zack. It honestly makes me jealous and a little worried. I know very well that Zack, deep down, still has a crush on her. I’m scared about what might happen. I shouldn’t even worry. Zack is my best friend and I know Eliana wouldn’t ever cheat on me. Although I feel guilty about Eric. I’m an idiot and I can understand why she’d be mad. Me, having a child with someone else that isn’t her. I highly doubt she’ll ever want a kid of our own now. Honestly, I don’t know if she’s even going to want to get back together.

“Daddy,” I heard Eric say, interrupting my thoughts as he entered my room.

“Hey, buddy,” I said as I picked him up to sit on my lap. “What’s going on?”

“I’m hungry.”

“Okay, let’s get some food. Anything you want in particular?”

“No. I’m okay with anything.”

“You want some pizza?”

“Okay! Thanks, daddy!” He got off my lap and ran out of the room.

I chuckled. He’s honestly a cute kid. I think Eliana could see that if she would give him a chance. His accent is also too irresistible.

I sighed. I’m just losing hope here. I want my wife back but I don’t know how to win her back.

I called the pizza place to put in an order for a cheese and pepperoni pizza and to go pick it up. I figured we’d pay Jack and Vanessa a visit.

I went downstairs and Eric was playing in the living room. Bubble Guppies was on and I chuckled. “Hey, kiddo. Put your shoes on. We’re going to get the pizza and we’re going to Uncle Jack and Aunt Vanessa’s house. Sound good?”

“Okay.” He went to grab his shoes and put them on. He was smart. He already knew how to tie his own shoes. Most kids would still struggle. I probably should enroll him in school.

“Hey, Eric, what do you think about school?” I asked as I turned the TV off then walking outside and locking the door.

“Mm, I’d like to go to school. I am five.”

I chuckled. “Alright. How about we enroll you tomorrow?”

“Okay!” He clapped.

I put him in his car seat and made sure it was secure. Then I got into the driver’s seat and went to go pick up the pizza.

We got to Jack and Vanessa’s house. Jack answered the door. “Hey, man!” he said. “Haven’t seen you in a while. You doing okay?”

“I mean, as good as I’ll ever be. I brought some pizza.”

“Cool. Come in.” He opened the door more to let us in. “Hey, kiddo. How are you?”

“I’m okay. I think my new mommy hates me.”

Jack looked at me with sadness in his eyes and gave him the exact same look. “No, she doesn’t, Eric. She just needs some time, okay? This is something new and scary for her. Don’t feel that way.”

“Okay, thank you, Uncle Jack.” He gave Jack a hug and he hugged him back.

“Come on, Eric, let’s eat some pizza.”

“Yay!”

We all went into the kitchen. Vanessa was already in there.

“Hey, Ness. Brought some pizza,” I said, showing the boxes.

“Hey, Alex. Thank you. And hello there Eric,” she said. “Come here” He walked up to her and she gave him a hug. “You look just like your father. It is terrifying.” He giggled. “But you are much cuter than he is.”

He giggled again. “Thank you, Aunt Nessa.”

I set him down a plate with a piece of the cheese pizza and he went and sat down to eat. We also got some pizza and sat down to eat.

“Can I go play now?” he asked once he was done eating.

“Yeah, of course,” I said. “Go play with J.J. if he’s awake.”

“Okay.” He got up and went into the living room where J.J. also was.

“He’s honestly a really sweet kid,” Vanessa said. “Eliana needs to meet him. She’ll see.”

I sighed. “I don’t know if she ever will come back…”

“Alex, don’t say that…”

“She won’t answer my calls, texts, nothing. Have you talked to her?”

“Yeah, she’s doing okay. I’ll try to get her to come back home but I can’t promise anything. But I also don’t want her to be mean to little Eric. He’s a good kid.”

“Yeah. I’m just worried about her. I love her. I want her home. But I understand her being mad.”

“She shouldn’t be mad at you for this long for something that happened years ago.”

“I guess this just proves maybe she does want to start a family with you,” Jack chimed in.

“Yeah, maybe she didn’t want you to have a kid with anyone else,” Vanessa said.

“That’s what I thought too, but I don’t know. I just want her back, man.” I could feel tears starting to build up.

“We’ll figure something out, Alex. Don’t worry,” Vanessa said as she rubbed my back for comfort.

“I hope so…”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK! Yay! I'm honestly so sorry tho. I know it's been a REALLY long time, but I still want to finish this story even if it's just for me. If you do continue to read this, thank you & I'm sorry for it being bad. It's just kinda a filler.