Status: Semi-Hiautus. Still working on it but just busy.

Everybody Has a Secret

Just Another Day

I was in the kitchen listening to Bring Me the Horizon as I cooked breakfast for when Alex woke up. It shouldn't be long since I did have the music up pretty loud.

"Let's fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Let's fuck 'til out hearts give up!" I shouted and then laughed as a sleepy looking Alex came in.

"You're so loud!" he shouted and he put his hands on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me and I kissed back.

"Your voice makes heart skip beats," I sang, "so keep quiet before it quits on me." He just smiled at me but in reality those lyrics are true. "Your voice makes heart skip beats so keep quiet before it flat lines." He gave me an aggressive kiss but as if he hungrily wanted me. "Calm your hormones!" I said when I pulled away.

"I thought you wanted to fuck 'til our hearts gave up!"

I laughed. "I'm making breakfast!"

"So? You can always make it later."

"No, because I am one hungry girl." I rubbed my belly. "This is probably the reason why I'm getting so fat."

"Nope. You're fucking beautiful." He kissed me and I kissed him back.

"You're beautiful." He chuckled. "Now can I finish making breakfast?" He nodded and I set down a plate of waffles, eggs, and bacon five minutes later. "Here you go." I turned off the radio before sitting down and starting to eat my own food.

"How did I get so lucky to marry a girl that can cook?"

I shrugged. "Beats me. I didn't know how to cook but I learned." I laughed and he shook his head with a smile. "So what are you doing today?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. You wanna do something?" I nodded. "What?"

"Fuck 'til our hearts give up." I smiled and he laughed.

"Oh, I don't know..."

"Mr. Gaskarth, are you denying sex from me?" I fake gasped as we got up to put our plates in the sink. I rinsed them off before putting them in the dishwasher.

"No, Mrs. Gaskarth, I am not. I think I'd die faster than you."

I laughed. "Well, you'd die happy."

He laughed and he kissed me and I kissed him back. I felt his tongue slip in my mouth and he started massaging his tongue with mine. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put his hands on my ass as he made his way up to our room. He pulled away so he can look where he's going and not make us both fall. I just smiled at him and he smiled back. I started kissing his neck and that was his weak spot. He moaned and we got to our room and he gently threw me on the bed. He went and closed the door and smirked at me.

+


I lay my head down on his bare chest and he mindlessly played with my hair. I started drawing figures on his chest.

"I love you," Alex said.

I looked up at him and smiled. "I love you too." My iPhone beeped telling me I had a text message. I kissed Alex's cheek and he grabbed my face to kiss me and I kissed back.

Vanessa: Yo, bitch. I know you and Alex are probably fucking right now so I'm interrupting. I'm going to be at your house in ten minutes so your ass better be ready!

"Oh, man!"I shouted.

"What?" Alex asked.

"I forgot I was having a girl's day with Vanessa today. I need to get ready." I grabbed my bra and underwear from the floor and put them on. I saw Alex with a pout on his face. "Aw, I'm sorry, babe." I kissed him and he kissed me back. I turned around but before I walked away, Alex smacked my butt. "Hey!" I went into the closet and put on some shorts and a tank top. I walked out and Alex was in his boxers.

He smiled. "You look beautiful." He got up and put his hands on my waist.

"Thank you." I smiled back and put my hands on his chest. I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll see you later." I kissed him and he kissed back. "Don't do anything stupid."

"But you know I will."

I laughed and grabbed my phone and sunglasses. "Well, go do something with Jack so you won't be bored." I walked down the stairs and he followed behind me. I opened the door and there was Vanessa smiling at me with sunglasses on her face.

"Hello beautiful people," she said.

"Hey, Vanessa," I said.

"Hi, V," Alex said.

I put on my shoes. "Bye. I love you." I kissed him and he kissed back.

"I love you too. Have fun."

I closed the door behind me. "Where's J.J.?" I asked.

"He's at home. Jack's taking care of him," she said as we got in her car. "Are you ready to have some fun?!" She started the car.

"I'm kind of afraid."

She laughed. "Shut up. We're only going shopping and I feel like we should go get drinks. You want to?"

I shrugged. "Sure. I haven't had a drink in a long time." This should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit
Going to the motherland for a few days but once I get back I'll write like a madman!
Feedback, please?