Status: Semi-Hiautus. Still working on it but just busy.

Everybody Has a Secret

Girl's Day

Vanessa and I went into the Guess store. "I love their jeans and shoes," I said.

"They do have some cute shoes sometimes," said Vanessa.

I looked at some jeans while Vanessa went to go look at shoes. I found a pair of jeans and then I went with Vanessa to look at shoes. "Dude, those are cute," I said to the ones she was wearing. In a way, Vanessa opened my eyes to fashion. I'm not afraid to wear heels now and show off what I have. She did help me boost up my confidence along with Alex.

"Do you think I should get them?"

"Yes. Your legs look good in them." Vanessa was wearing shorts and a hello kitty shirt with sandals.

She laughed. "Thanks. They're only a hundred dollars."

"Psh, that's cheap compared to Christian Louboutin's although he has some amazing shoes."

"True," she laughed. "But our husbands can afford it."

I laughed along with her. "That's awful but funny. It's weird saying husband."

"It is. I'm not used to it either."

"What time is it?" I asked as we made our way to the register.

"It's almost six. Time for drinks?"

"Yes, please." We bought our stuff and grabbed our other bags. We made our way to the car and put our stuff in the trunk. "Where are we even going?"

"Let's go clubbing. I don't just feel like going to a bar."

I laughed. "Okay but I don't really think we're dressed appropriately. What about the boys? Shouldn't we ask them to come?"

"No, they're lame."

I laughed. "Shut up. Jack can drop J.J. off at his parent's house and we need to change anyways."

"Yeah, look even more like sluts."

"I don't look like a slut!" I smacked her arm and she laughed. We got to my house and I heard Alex in the living room and we walked in there. He was talking to Jack. "Hi, Jack!" I dropped my bags down on the floor.

"Hi, Ellie!" he said and he got up to give me a hug.

"Where is your child?"

"My parent's house."

"Wow, that was easier than I thought," I said to Vanessa.

"What are you talking about?"

"Vanessa wants to go clubbing so I said sure but I wanted to bring you guys."

"I don't get a hello?" I heard Alex randomly say.

I laughed. "I'm sorry!" I sat down on his lap. "Hello my beautiful man!" He laughed and I kissed him and he kissed back.

"So you guys want to go to a night club?" Alex said. "That's weird even for you." He poked my rib.

"Yes, 'cause I feel like dancin' tonight. Pun definitely intended," Vanessa said and I laughed. "By the way, the video for that song is so creepy."

"I agree," I said. "Boys wanted to take Jack's clothes off and Alex was a girl. And I didn't know you guys could walk in heels!”

"But I was a pretty girl!"

"Nu uh, you were hideous," Jack said and we all laughed except Alex. He just pouted.

I kissed his cheek. "I love you! But Vanessa and I are gonna change. Be right back!" Vanessa and I went up to Alex and my room with our bags. We decided to wear what we bought at the mall. "Are you gonna wear your new heels?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I'm not going to wear a dress since you're going to wear your new jeans. I'd feel too overdressed." (Outfits)

I nodded and we got dressed. "I don't know how to do my makeup."

"Wear it like how you wore it whenever we went to the release party of their new album. I really liked it."

"Okay." I smiled. "You did teach me well."

"I sure did. Didn't I young Padawan?"

I laughed. "I'm a officially a Jedi master."

She laughed. "We're such nerds."

"Those movies are badass. The old ones anyways but Hayden Christensen is a hot boy!"

"I agree. Only we can't tell Jack or Alex that."

I shrugged. "I'll shout it out to the world. Plus, I'm pretty sure he thinks some girls are hot so it doesn't bother me. He's married to me anyways."

"Truth. We're so lucky to be married to rock stars."

I laughed. "Only because of me."

"That's why I love you."

"Because I got you a man?"

She nodded. "Absolutely. Now let's go."

We went downstairs and Alex's eyes looked like they were gonna pop out when he saw me.

"You look beautiful," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you." I heard Jack say the same thing to Vanessa.

"Now let's go have some fun!" Vanessa shouted and we laughed. Some fun indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am back! Yay! Thanks to those 6 subscribers. I love you all :)