Status: Semi-Hiautus. Still working on it but just busy.

Everybody Has a Secret

Party!

"Woo!" shouted Vanessa and I laughed at how drunk she was. I only had a couple of drinks. I'm not one to get wasted. Plus, I'm always the designated driver and Zack was too.

"Hey, Zack," I said, sitting next to him. Kayla was on the dance floor dancing with Vanessa and Crystal. The boys went to get more drinks.

"Hey, El," he said. "What's up?"

"Laughing at drunken people. What about you?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, same."

"So how are things with you and Kayla?"

"Better. We used to fight all the time before, remember?" I nodded. "I guess we just needed a little break. What about you and Alex?"

"We're good." I smiled. "So when are you gonna pop the question?" I elbowed him.

He blushed. "I don't know..."

"But you do wanna marry her so aha!"

"Shut up!"

I laughed and hugged him. "I love you!"

He hugged back. "Love you too."

"Hey, babe," Alex said, kissing my cheek.

"Hello," I said.

"You wanna dance?"

"Ew, no."

He laughed. "Why do you hate dancing so much?"

"Because it's lame. I have to be really drunk."

"Here then." He handed me his beer.

"Ew, Alex, I hate beer." I scrunched up my nose. "It's gross." He just shrugged his shoulders and drank some of his beer. "And you ruined my conversation with Zack by the way." He just shrugged again and walked off to go dance with the girls along with Rian and Jack. "He's such an ass when he drinks."

"Yeah, I know," Zack said. "I've known him longer than you, remember?"

"Sometimes I forget. It feels like I've known you guys forever."

He nodded. "I know what you mean." He took a sip of his beer and I took a sip of my cranberry and vodka. "So when are we going to see little Alex's running around everywhere."

I laughed. "I don't know."

"You guys use condoms don't you?"

"Zack! Jesus!"

He laughed. "That's obviously a yes."

"Fuck you. Maybe I don't want kids..." I mumbled the last part.

"Have you and Alex discussed this?" I have no idea how he heard me considering the music is so loud.

"Yes. We said we wanted to have kids but now I'm not really sure."

He just shrugged. "Change of subject... We're going on tour soon. Do you wanna go?"

"That seems annoying considering it's all of us."

"But you love us."

"I guess I'll go."

After a while, I was driving back home with Alex, Vanessa, and Jack. They were so drunk. They were obnoxiously singing the song on the radio. It was pretty hilarious. Alex still sang pretty well.

I dropped off Vanessa and Jack and then I drove home.

"Babe, I love you," Alex said.

"Thanks, Alex," I said.

"Don't you love me?!" he said while I helped him up the stairs.

"Of course I do. Now stop screaming." He kissed me and I knew that kiss. He was horny. "Go to sleep!" I pushed him down on the bed. He took his shirt and pants off and he got comfortable under the covers.

I went downstairs and grabbed a bottled water and I went back upstairs. I put the water on the bedside table and I went to grab the aspirin. I set it down and I put on my tank top and shorts. I got under the covers and I could hear Alex snoring lightly. I kissed his forehead.

I grabbed the book from the bedside table. I decided to read for a little while since I wasn't really all that sleepy.

I felt Alex moving and then I felt his arm on my lap. I looked down at him and he was snuggling up to my side. I smiled at him and pushed back the hair that was on his face and he smiled. I put the book back on the table and turned off the light. I snuggled up next to him and his arm wrapped around me got tighter. I smiled and kissed his nose. "I love you," I said and I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Started school. It's really hard to update :/
Feedback? And thanks to the 12 subscribers! :D